Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Tried To Jump Out Of A Moving Vehicle Because Of Love - Nafisa Abdullahi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tried To Jump Out Of A Moving Vehicle Because Of Love - Nafisa Abdullahi (923 Views)

"Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Jump Out Of A Moving Vehicle Because Of Love - Nafisa Abdullahi by agwom(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Kannywood Actress Nafisa Abdulahi has said that she tried to jump out of a moving vehicle to because of love.

Nafisa responded to Kannywood scene 's question "What’s the craziest thing you have done in love?" with "Tried to jump out of a moving vehicle. that’s so crazy, been thinking of why I wanted to do that ever since."

She also said that her dream husband would be "Someone who puts everything about me first! someone who deeply loves my family….and I’ve found that person."

The Jos actress said also that when her colleagues try to flirt with her she reacts by flirting back "Don’t get me wrong, but I go with the flow…it’s just flirting right? no harm in that" she said.

The real Madrid club supporters said she scared of heights and water " Fear of heights and water….as in ruwa sosai bawai Na pool ba"

According to Nafisa the words that describe her are " stubborn and simple"

Nafisa started acting in early 2009, and she became a household name in Northern Nigeria, however she was suspended from acting in 2013 for organizing party and failing to appear before disciplinary committee.

The suspension which was billed to last for two consecutive years was lifted in August 2013, about two months after.

Some of her movies are Ummi, Ya daga Allah, Yar Agadez, Addini ko Al'Ada, Jari Hujja, Laifin Dadi, Lamiraj, Madubin Dubawa.

Nafisa recently dabbled into philantroph when she founded Love and Laugh

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/entertainment/i-tried-to-jump-out-of-a-moving-vehicle-because-of-love-nafisa-abdullahi/169455.html#fgHM5KqwsD24EB04.99

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons To Read Books (you Must Read This) / What Makes A Girl A Prostitute? / What I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.