Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" (76676 Views)

It Is A Criminal Act To Deface Naira – CBN Warns Nigerians / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by BAVOSKI(m): 5:36am On Nov 02, 2016
abuayman:
This the 2nd warning coming from CBN
Is Like CBN are not having works to do,Coz if them Get Work they won't be saying all this rubbish.,.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by freakzone(f): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Because of this, I will register with MMM. CBN thanks for d advice!
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by classicalbenson(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Vick4rill:
dont mind the fool
it's u who is the fool.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Garshyzee(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=freakzone post=50695974]Because of this, I will register with MMM. CBN thanks for d advice![/quote

in dat case i lm offering ny self to b ur referal and guide.. smiley.check my signature and ull b smilling in 28days time grin
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by jhorjhor: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Nkenkenyi87:
CBN are only making MMM Nigeria more popular,is better to join now or regret later...I earn four times in a month in MMM...scam my foot! Who is afraid of loosing his money sef,no risk, no glory contact me on 07088332845 or watsapp me on the same line,for guide lines on how to start earning four times in a month on MMM without "putting in your penny " I will sponsor your first "provide help" so ur capital is not needed, after all u only register and hold back ur cash for almost 3weeks before "Provding Help"and u can request for withdrawal of ur capital immediately u provided help,I mean it,so now tell me where is the risk?Listen to CBN and remain stagnant in life,those guys in CBN are so greedy and stupendously rich...a stitch in time saves nine.. 07088332845.contact me for more info. see images below: d accounts where created with 180k and 30k respectively on the 1st of September and as at 25th it has grown to this amount: Use ur head,CBN re fools..MMM rocks!
bro....i dont understand d pics...how much will 30k bring in a month for someone that is just starting?
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by grinace(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Here's a thing about mmm u don't know.
Your money is not directly in mmm, so they can't scam u.
U help others and others help u.
Steps.
Someone just joining gives help by manually selecting the option, then someone who needs to withraw gets help from that person. The help giver pays him through bank or Mobile bank app. Mmm doesn't involve themselves with the Payment.
Once the help giver does this he makes sure he screenshot the transaction and mmm workers verify his payment and gives him an equivalent amount of mavro meaning mmm money. So at the end of the 30th day you get your 30% and another person who wants to give help pays you this time since you'd be withdrawing.
If this process of getting help and providing help was very fast it means people in the system are few, but man it takes minimum of 5 days depending on how lucky you are.
So people just say things they don't know.
MMM can't run away with your money because they don't have it but your fellow mmm member does, if u get my point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by mjay4luv(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2016
nony43:
CBN is it your money? Is it your risk? Shebi na my money and risk, Abeg I was once criticizing mmm but now I am regretting not starting early, people b calling mmm a scam while our money grows like grass by the way I am ghing today, Commercials banks are also benefitting from mmm some people exceed their transfer limits of their bank mobile app providing help each transfer cost 100 or 105 .CBN who una help?

Regretting I didn't start earlier jare

1 Like

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by mjay4luv(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2016
grinace:

Here's a thing about mmm u don't know.
Your money is not directly in mmm, so they can't scam u.
U help others and others help u.
Steps.
Someone just joining gives help by manually selecting the option, then someone who needs to withraw gets help from that person. The help giver pays him through bank or Mobile bank app. Mmm doesn't involve themselves with the Payment.
Once the help giver does this he makes sure he screenshot the transaction and mmm workers verify his payment and gives him an equivalent amount of mavro meaning mmm money. So at the end of the 30th day you get your 30% and another person who wants to give help pays you this time since you'd be withdrawing.
If this process of getting help and providing help was very fast it means people in the system are few, but man it takes minimum of 5 days depending on how lucky you are.
So people just say things they don't know.
MMM can't run away with your money because they don't have it but your fellow mmm member does, if u get my point.

Point made. Bless u
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2016
DIVFAVOR:
You guys should keep complaining. Yesterday, Jacob Zuma asked his citizen still searching for job to do MMM, He even mentioned that his helpers are all doing MMM and they make more than what the govt pays them.

Currently MMM is launched in other African Countries and Nigeria will manage them till they stand their feet.

Keep complaining, while others are making millions from their rewards.

Tomorrow, you will call them names.

but there are rumours that mmm has packed up in South Africa is it true or not
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by uyicos: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2016
If you are having doubts about MMM just go to YouTube and type MMM pays you will see enough testimoies.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by smsmoney(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2016
jhorjhor:
bro....i dont understand d pics...how much will 30k bring in a month for someone that is just starting?
it will give you 39k plus 20dollars registration bonus.
Want to stay up to date on current happenings on MMM like our FACEBOOK PAGE share and invite friends. https://www.facebook.com/mmmpaysmega/
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2016
wealth123:
You are so ignorant and myopic in your thinking. In 2009, when Bitcoin ( some educated illiterates here may not even know what is called Bitcoin) was introduced as a cryptocurrency, people called it a scam but today 1 Bitcoin is about $700. And that is the money of the future now gaining ground like wild fire. Stay there and be looking for when MMM will crash. It will not crash because it is not what you think it is. You will regret not joining on time later.

Hey!!!
Hang it there?
Why will I regret not joining your useless MMM when I have a reliable source of income.
Who even cares about MMM?
If you do, I don't
Even if ur account balance changes from 3digits to 10 digits, what's my problem with that?
I just pity the last person that will join MMM with a huge amount
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Vick4rill(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2016
classicalbenson:
it's u who is the fool.
I expected a fellow fool like him to come and defend him. Lazy stout, dont go and look for work, relax and cross ur legs expecting mmm to pay ur bills. thank God mavro is nt a fool like you.he will soon take the right step.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2016
Funlordjnr:

MMM? "Moving Mumus Money".... grin

Y u de vex!
Is it your money??!
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by mular(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Bros please help a brother....just register under me so that I can get your referer bonus...send me your mobile no to rreach u thanks in advance
me self am looking for Who will register under me
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by mular(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Bros please help a brother....just register under me so that I can get your referer bonus...send me your mobile no to rreach u thanks in advance
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by agabusta: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
wealth123:
You are so ignorant and myopic in your thinking. In 2009, when Bitcoin ( some educated illiterates here may not even know what is called Bitcoin) was introduced as a cryptocurrency, people called it a scam but today 1 Bitcoin is about $700. And that is the money of the future now gaining ground like wild fire. Stay there and be looking for when MMM will crash. It will not crash because it is not what you think it is. You will regret not joining on time later.

wealth123 how now? I earlier asked you about your cement haulage business, and no response came from you. Kindly reply that post.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
scondy:
In simple english , they say its a scheme where a person offers another financial support and also gets equal support. then for every referral, you get 30% of the financial assistance being given. so just a simple question, if A gives B 30k today, and receives same 30k from another within 30days,and continues in a cyclic manner, how then will the funds yield interest? since there is no holding period involved, no interest charge involved, money is simply changing hands, how is the 30% interest payable being created. Banking is all about inter-mediation and money creation. Find those that have surplus funds, hold the funds for them with the promise of paying them a certain interest on it, then find others that need funds and charge them at an even higher interest rate, they withdraw the money and deposit elsewhere for some sort of return and the cycle continues. The key thing is that new money is being created in the process as these funds change hands due to the interest factor.

There is a reason why there is a word called logic. And no business or investment can succeed if its void of logic. There is no magic to wealth creation. its like accounting, for every debit there must be a corresponding credit, however, in investment banking, the corresponding credit may be multiplied or divided, it will simply depend on the stimulus.

What is simply happening in MMM can be explained like this, you give A money, you get it back from another, now for A to ensure that the person that gave you funds gets his money back he has to ensure more people get on the scheme. Then A tells you that for each referral, you will get 30% interest payment as additional funds. Thus, you are motivated to help enlarge the scheme and get more funds trapped in the system. Each person's goal is to increase their interest payout so they are highly motivated to get more people on board, in that process more funds are trapped. Once you subscribe, you are dammed if you don't get more people on board because that is the only way you get refunded or paid additional sums. The payouts are simply from funds of new entrants. Then the law of diminishing returns will set in, and the funds from the reducing number of new entrants will be unable to match the payouts of the existing subscribers , then BOOOOOOOM, it collapses. And a lot of late entrants will loose big time.

NB: A also gets paid 30% on every new referral because that is how the scheme works. And as such, he is the biggest benefactor of the scheme. So those that think the founders have nothing to gain except website traffic, think again.

Now here is the thing, i hear people say..." i started early and have been cashing out so if it crashes, it doesn't affect me, i made money"......my response is, yes, you made money but that money are the funds lost by other individuals like you. So you are no different from a scammer or 419 yourself. You made profits by scamming gullible people.

In summary, the scammers are not just those who created the scheme but every individual that subscribes and gets other people to do so..

Pls share this post with others, it may save someone from loosing everything they have worked for...

thank you sisie, i can now understand the whole stuff by your narratives, so if the late comers couldn't solicit for new members to donate for h/her that where the problem starts, in other words the first entrants are the main beneficiaries while the new comers becomes the scapegoat

thank you for this insight, I read from page one and now you have put me through
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by lovetrust(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
The govt itself with their promises are all scam.

where scam no dey for Nigeria.

mention one place or sector in nigeria that is devoid of scam.

Mmm or any other investment will definitely not favor everybody.

its a choice.

no one is forcing anyone to join up.

I am not an mmm investor but I have a general view over these whole thing.

Nigeria itself as a nation na MMM......

each govt favors some and suffers others....

na so e just be.

See cbn when dey call mmm scam...

CBN no be scam itself?

no be over 300 foreign countries don leave nigeria because of scarcity of dollars.....leave mata...

scam dey everywhere. ......

my last words.....forget mmm if u are comfortable with ita ideology. ...

enter do your thing.....if u are ok with it.....

who nigeria govt Don epp
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by lovetrust(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
lovetrust:
The govt itself with their promises are all scam.

where scam no dey for Nigeria.

mention one place or sector in nigeria that is devoid of scam.

Mmm or any other investment will definitely not favor everybody.

its a choice.

no one is forcing anyone to join up.

I am not an mmm investor but I have a general view over these whole thing.

Nigeria itself as a nation na MMM......

each govt favors some and suffers others....

na so e just be.

See cbn when dey call mmm scam...

CBN no be scam itself?

no be over 300 foreign companies don leave nigeria in less than a year because of scarcity of dollars.....leave mata...

scam dey everywhere. ......

my last words.....forget mmm if u are not comfortable with its ideology. ...

enter do your thing.....if u are ok with it.....

who nigeria govt Don epp
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by adekzy: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
carmag:

thank you sisie, i can now understand the whole stuff by your narratives, so if the late comers couldn't solicit for new members to donate for h/her that where the problem starts, in other words the first entrants are the main beneficiaries while the new comers becomes the scapegoat

thank you for this insight, I read from page one and now you have put me through

She has definatly misinform you with a wrong insight.

The new comers/late corners, do not need to solicit for new members, bringing in new members, is to expand the network and compliment the growth, the program is designed to be self sustainable as old members keep contributing (providing help and getting help at 30%) as well.

The invitation/referrals bonus is just 10% and you don't necessarily have to bring in a new person else you want to enjoy the 10% benefit. Even If you registered with a close person account while u managed the account, the 10% is still for yourself reason some people now use it wife/sister/children accounts for referral just for the bonus.

Imagine what 10% of 500k will amount as à referral bonus without even paying out.

The point is, you can start small, explore the benefits, and see how it suit you.

Below is a personal transaction

@scondy scondy

1 Share

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by engrkunlex: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
You need to learn the shortcut of making your money back from MMM without stress and not loosing any sisi,I read more about Pyramid Growing as a software engineer, I can predicts when MMM will crash or go on Pause mode for you, I organised alot of semina and trainings for my down liners, just join me on 08038662353 or you send a direct mail to me at olupeace4us@gmail.com. I will register you and monitor your account for you. MMM will never crash now
Please only text
My MMM testimony will shock you.
Mr K
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
jaziridon:

*TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT THIS "MMM" OF A THING*

I am a critic of people that are into 'getting quick money scheme'. I have hardly fallen victim of such because I can't even partake.
My greatest strength is ability to research. I knew when MMM came to Nigeria - November 2015, but how can I join what I have warned people of. After serious research, I discovered something Amazing and so I decided to TAKE A SECOND LOOK. Anyway, I registered 5 months after just to understand and study the MMM of a thing
What I have discovered is something the Federal Government of Nigeria will not tell you. Even banks and insurance company may not tell you.
The question is - How does Bank pays you when you go to withdraw. The truth is that Banking and Insurance companies are all Pyramid schemes. An experience banker can testify to this. Mr A,B,C and D deposits money. Mr E and F withdraws money. Whose money is Mr. E and F actually withdrawing? Some other people's deposits (Mr A,B and C). The exact money you deposit is not the exact money you withdraw. The serial number had changed. Isnt it?
Banking and Insurance operates like that.
So I thought, I have 200k in the bank for over 8 months which is meant to be my house rent part payment. I decided to risk and give it a try with the 200k and surprisingly I got help of 364k within a month! WOW.The amazing thing is that the fact that you registered now doesn't mean you are paying anything now. Most times, the time period of the time you pay and receive is always less than 2 week. So Amazing.
Do you know why banks employ people just to send them to field to look for customers? Because the survival of banks depends on people.
Come to think of it, if everyone using Access bank decides to withdraw their money, what do you think will happen? Access bank will crumble - because there can not be enough money to pay all. Same applies to other banks. They are all survive with your money.
This is the exact principle MMM operates with. MMM is the peoples bank. I can assure you that after criticizing MMM for a long time, I finally came to realize that MMM is for the people's good. The same way banks survive on people is the same MMM survice on people.
The same way banks will crash when everyone withdraws his money is the same way MMM can. So you dont have to be afraid.
If there is anything you need to know more, please send us a direct message or add us on watsapp - 08064968107
We will help you with every information you need. Dont be the last man standing. Register now and change your life.
Your country encourages Betting - Where some will lose and gain, but they don't wanna encourage MMM where everyone gains - because they are not paying Tax.
*TAKE A SECOND LOOK*

*I LOVE MMM*

you wouldn't have compared bank with mmm which has no fiscal address
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Viking007(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
I just joined today. smiley N50,000 at stake.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by lovetrust(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
jaziridon:

*TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT THIS "MMM" OF A THING*

I am a critic of people that are into 'getting quick money scheme'. I have hardly fallen victim of such because I can't even partake.
My greatest strength is ability to research. I knew when MMM came to Nigeria - November 2015, but how can I join what I have warned people of. After serious research, I discovered something Amazing and so I decided to TAKE A SECOND LOOK. Anyway, I registered 5 months after just to understand and study the MMM of a thing
What I have discovered is something the Federal Government of Nigeria will not tell you. Even banks and insurance company may not tell you.
The question is - How does Bank pays you when you go to withdraw. The truth is that Banking and Insurance companies are all Pyramid schemes. An experience banker can testify to this. Mr A,B,C and D deposits money. Mr E and F withdraws money. Whose money is Mr. E and F actually withdrawing? Some other people's deposits (Mr A,B and C). The exact money you deposit is not the exact money you withdraw. The serial number had changed. Isnt it?
Banking and Insurance operates like that.
So I thought, I have 200k in the bank for over 8 months which is meant to be my house rent part payment. I decided to risk and give it a try with the 200k and surprisingly I got help of 364k within a month! WOW.The amazing thing is that the fact that you registered now doesn't mean you are paying anything now. Most times, the time period of the time you pay and receive is always less than 2 week. So Amazing.
Do you know why banks employ people just to send them to field to look for customers? Because the survival of banks depends on people.
Come to think of it, if everyone using Access bank decides to withdraw their money, what do you think will happen? Access bank will crumble - because there can not be enough money to pay all. Same applies to other banks. They are all survive with your money.
This is the exact principle MMM operates with. MMM is the peoples bank. I can assure you that after criticizing MMM for a long time, I finally came to realize that MMM is for the people's good. The same way banks survive on people is the same MMM survice on people.
The same way banks will crash when everyone withdraws his money is the same way MMM can. So you dont have to be afraid.
If there is anything you need to know more, please send us a direct message or add us on watsapp - 08064968107
We will help you with every information you need. Dont be the last man standing. Register now and change your life.
Your country encourages Betting - Where some will lose and gain, but they don't wanna encourage MMM where everyone gains - because they are not paying Tax.
*TAKE A SECOND LOOK*

*I LOVE MMM*

I have not seen it like this before.

Good job....

my brother , you are good.

keep it up
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by lanre316: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Viking007:

Relax, it won't crash now.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Viking007(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
lanre316:

Relax, it won't crash now.
Amen. smiley
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by ucosuagwu(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Lately I Have been hearing about this MMM, but to be honest, I have no idea about what the thing stands for. Is it a betting game or what? I'm kind of curious though

It is a place where you can grow your capital.. You put in 100k and at the end of 30 days you get back 130k-135k + first timers bonus and also testimonial video bonus of 10% also from 100k you initially put in... Join using this link

http:///?i=ugochukwuosuagwu@gmail.com
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by lanre316: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
It seems CBN has succeeded in gaining more participants for MMM. Many people who are unaware before have now registered and pledged. Weldone, CBN.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Viking007:
Well done oo
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by slickychi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
post=50669188:

http://punchng.com/cbn-warns-patronage-wonder-banks/

My Fellow Mavrodians, There is a saying which says: You can't be outside of a house and describe how the house really looks on the inside. These so called Government agencies don't even have a clue on how our great MMM works and hence they relate it to a wonder bank that will take their own money and run away.

MMM Is simply a community of selfless like-minded people who doesn't have the dubious mindset our today's government and financial institutions has and thus agrees to form a mutual financial aids group where we the participants Provides Help DIRECTLY into our fellow member's bank account without any force or compulsion.

The wrongly accused MMM platform only matches/pairs the Member who has requested to Provide Help with another member who is in need of Help. Nothing more nothing less.

MMM does NOT take our money, MMM does NOT have any central account where we deposit money as wrongly accused. MMM Only detects that member who is in need of Help and links him/her with that member who has opted to Provide Help. MMM in-turn compensates that Help Provider with 30% reward for having a good heart to Give Alms. (To Know Where the MMM 30% comes from watch this youtube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB-VzphIT7U&feature=share)

To Clarify this, I have made a small writeup as a proof that MMM really Pays and Works. Do click this facebook link to read and see snapshot of payment evidences and credit alert to clear your doubts all you fake news carriers:https://www.facebook.com/notes/get-30-monthly-mmm-naija/evidences-to-show-that-mmm-pays/352395155106746

Government should stop all these unverified news about MMM....and focus on pressing issues at Hand...ei. Looted Funds, Recession and Youth Unrests....etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Sammmypoko(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
On the long run, this thing would turn out to be the biggest scam ever. it's not that easy to get money without stress.. common!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.