Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" (76598 Views)

It Is A Criminal Act To Deface Naira – CBN Warns Nigerians / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by lanre316: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Sammmypoko:
On the long run, this thing would turn out to be the biggest scam ever. it's not that easy to get money without stress.. common!

While MMM may turn out to be a scam. I disagree that it's not easy to get money without stress. Every principle does not apply to everyone in the same way. There's a difference between doing hardwork to get money and doing smart work to get money. Linda Ikeji comes to mind. Most Nigerians work harder than her and she makes much more money and she make it easier than most Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Pylony(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
my brother if u never dey chop mmm money u dey miss... Believe me... Expecting payment today.... U can send me message on whatsapp for further info.... 07064969050
I'll only feel sorry for any one who join this folks in giving out his hard earn money into any non existing product selling investments. They swingled billions from Ignorant Nigerians back in 2012-2013 that leads to hardship and even dead to many victims who can't believe they invested their money into the hands of WONDER BANKS with mouth watering profit on their investments with nothing real to sale to pay said investors.. Ask them what they sell or what services they render, they always have no concret answers. Today they bear various names to woo the ignorant to giving his money in the name of investment, when all they do is to sugar coat a PONZI OR PYRAMID SCHEME and call them MLM (multi-level marketing) OR networking. If you do earn at first, its simply because you're being use as a bait on a hook to go preach the news to more victims as those at the top level of the ladder enjoy from your effort of refering many to the zero product business just before it collapse.

1 Like

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Pylony(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2016
lanre316:

While MMM may turn out to be a scam. I disagree that it's not easy to get money without stress. Every principle does not apply to everyone in the same way. There's a difference between doing hardwork to get money and doing smart work to get money. Linda Ikeji comes to mind. Most Nigerians work harder than her and she makes much more money and she make it easier than most Nigerians.
Maybe you should go ask Her if she just sleep and built such an empire in one day or she have to work harder in creating what she has today before concluding that stress is not included in some success stories. She was first determine then she work hard up the ladder at the very early time of blogging with few bloggers.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by CopyLearner: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
carmag:

but there are rumours that mmm has packed up in South Africa is it true or not
that news was only in nigerian websites
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
freakzone:
Because of this, I will register with MMM. CBN thanks for d advice!
can show u how to in case u have not
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:35am On Nov 07, 2016
Viking007:
I just joined today. smiley N50,000 at stake.
expect about 72,000 in return.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Viking007(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2016
SeyiAyorinde:

expect about 72,000 in return.
Yeah.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by lekunze(m): 12:21am On Nov 10, 2016
Theres a possibility that the Admin(s) of MMM website are getting help from other participants without providing help. This is how money will be moved out from the system gradually.. This is the scam I see in MMM.

3 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by lanre316: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2016
lekunze:
Theres a possibility that the Admin(s) of MMM website are getting help from other participants without providing help. This is how money will be moved out from the system gradually.. This is the scam I see in MMM.

Exactly. I suspected this. Because the website creators and admins are not Father Christmas. They won't create a system like this if they have nothing to gain.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by toluxa1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
#IStandWithMMM is trending on twitter... go and add your voice!

1 Share

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Mayflowa(m): 4:30am On Nov 11, 2016
PMIcon:

1. The information you gave is not new. Wikipedia is one of the first places I checked when I heard about Mmm. But do you know that you and I can provide information about MMM on wikipedia? It's not a sacred script. It is also edited from time to time.

2. My question is innocent because I have information to the contrary. I just wanted to verify your source.

I guess by now, you have realised what I predicted to you regarding your MMM
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by PMIcon(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2016
What I see is a revolution about to take place if the government attempts to stop mmm.
By the way, your responses are not what I asked. I didn't argue whether or not the government will stop mmm. I was asking about how you got your information about mmm being stopped in the countries you mentioned because I have information to the contrary. I was just asking to know if your sources can be trusted. Not an antimmm giving u information
Mayflowa:

I guess by now, you have realised what I predicted to you regarding your MMM
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by coalcoal1(m): 5:11am On Nov 28, 2016
it will crash by January...quote me anywhere grin grin
so, you can be quoted?
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by coalcoal1(m): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2016
lekunze:

I'm glad you're seeing this. some people have actually become multimillionaires through this method. I just dey observe. when this thing eventually crashes, hmmm....
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by fresno10: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigerians are too foolish. how does fb owner make his money? how do google owners mk their money? how does whatsapp owner mk his money? Do u pay any money into their accounts for using their services? Do moment u log into their site, they hv started making their millions. mmm is d second most patronise web in Nigeria. Mmm is makin billions from pple who access their web. How can mmm be a scam when they dnt even have access to ur money. If mmm will crash, then it will b caused by u and me. The moment we stop investing and accessing mmm web, then there will b no need for dem to continue. Mmm is not father Christmas. They make billions from u and den give u peanuts which u may c as more dan enough. mmm is no scam. it will surely crash someday cos nothing last forever. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by lanre316: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just play smart! Don't invest what you cannot afford to lose. Because these schemes don't last long. It's not the first and it won't be the last.

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
fresno10:
Nigerians are too foolish. how does fb owner make his money? how do google owners mk their money? how does whatsapp owner mk his money? Do u pay any money into their accounts for using their services? Do moment u log into their site, they hv started making their millions. mmm is d second most patronise web in Nigeria. Mmm is makin billions from pple who access their web. How can mmm be a scam when they dnt even have access to ur money. If mmm will crash, then it will b caused by u and me. The moment we stop investing and accessing mmm web, then there will b no need for dem to continue. Mmm is not father Christmas. They make billions from u and den give u peanuts which u may c as more dan enough. mmm is no scam. it will surely crash someday cos nothing last forever. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by francmoda: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by dagok(f): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.[b]
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by dagok(f): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Vaxt(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
MMM Nigeria for Life

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.