Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" (76591 Views)

It Is A Criminal Act To Deface Naira – CBN Warns Nigerians / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by beadaholic(f): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Lately I Have been hearing about this MMM, but to be honest, I have no idea about what the thing stands for. Is it a betting game or what? I'm kind of curious though

30% interest on your savings, + $20 - $100 reg bonus if you save between $300-$3,000. 10% bonus on every referral savings. It's true, it's working and it's paying. All my siblings n I are into it. Even my cousins and in-laws. We have been getting paid no scam. If you need more info send me your what's app no.

3 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Emasel(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Enjoy it while it lasts.....
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Temmywalex: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2016
ilenaira:

grin grin I was going to write how anyone who invests in a scheme that produces nothing, sells nothing and has no verifiable investment vehicle, but 'miraculously' gives 30% returns deserve all the pain and suffering they will eventually get when the ponzi/pyramid scam folds but your analogy is a lot better. grin grin

MMM IS NOT AN INVESTMENT.

1 Like

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by katunboy: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2016
ephi123:
The fly that will enter the pit will not heed warning signs.
my guy, if u hv not joined yet, u cannot understand.

1 Like

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by berrystunn(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2016
coollabman:

I can't believe someone will type this rubbish on a public forum! You mean that after being warned about the dangers of something by a government official from a reputable government agency you still ask such stu.pid questions?! Now imagine if NAFDAC warns Nigerians about a particular product and tells them to desist from buying/consuming it, is it wise to ask NAFDAC is it their money? is it their own life at risk? imagine the nonsense! angry angry better heed the warning and stop fooling yourself.
There's no quick and easy way to make money #Word.

What about the APC, bank scam, telecommunications scam.. , etc

Name any organization with scam free.

But am still waiting on APC 5k promise that will never come. (Scam)

Bank charges twice for a single transfer. (scam)
Bank Charge twice for alert (scam)
Bank charge black market rate, when using your bankcard abroad ( scam)

Telecommunications services, charge for something I did not subscribe for. (scam).

CBN currency (scam)

Mmm is also a scam
I made over 6m profit on mmm, in 9month.. grin cool

11 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by katunboy: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
If u think mmm is a scam, click share but if u think is real click like. MMM rules enjoying ma mavro everyday.

16 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by DIVFAVOR(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
You guys should keep complaining. Yesterday, Jacob Zuma asked his citizen still searching for job to do MMM, He even mentioned that his helpers are all doing MMM and they make more than what the govt pays them.

Currently MMM is launched in other African Countries and Nigeria will manage them till they stand their feet.

Keep complaining, while others are making millions from their rewards.

Tomorrow, you will call them names.

5 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Vaxt(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Na fear make biafra never exist, & na fear make people na join MMM, I invest 500k n get 150k every month, talk talk no de achieve anytin.

3 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by CharlieMaria(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2016
henrydadon:
cheesy

them no go hear..Nigerian too like awuff..

[img]http://i./HZ1H3Pk30O0ec.gif[/img]

i know it will eventually crash..it is bound to happen

it a ponzi scheme they wait till they have enough money and lot of customer
under them till befor they vanish . it recently happen in south africa and kenya..enjoy it while it last tho.

it all just a big elaborate fraud
[img]http://i./hgjNPEmAmpCMM.gif[/img]
I pity your ignorance. The last time i checked MMM was still and till date still waxing stronger and stronger in South Africa and Zimbabwe. Don't be fooled by hear say. You've got access to the internet and knowledge as well as facts r all at your disposal. Do your home work surf the net and ask your friends who are into the scheme and gather facts.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Levi16: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2016
For some business government wouldnt clamp down on, join my network now, text your email to 07064210608, its for serious people, its gold.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2016
yoribo:

[size=28pt] people with little faith criticize every thing, let me tell you MMM is an individual thing, there is no central place you pay the money, so who is scamming who, CBN or MMM.
-
CBN is saying all these because they dont know how to regulate the process. If they know, they could have promoted it and ask Mmm not pay more than 5%. If CBN actually care for you, what policy have they passed to help you. My brother government and their policies is to make you poor and dependent on their personal influence. Just tell me anything you gained from government. They dont want you to survive.

I started with 100k now I have paid my rent of 450k, and am buying small car with the mmm money next week.

Please don't join it is a scam because CBN who can't not even give you 10k loan said so.[/size]
Bros all these grammar just to tell me you want to buy car? its alright.

1 Like

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Sergioaguero: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2016
If cbn And Federal Govt is saying it is a scam why not close it and arrest them. Why not efcc arraign them.
CBN say it is a scam and they are not doing anything about it. If CBN didnt take action Then may be they are partner to tis MMM people.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by nnaemmy(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2016
lols, if mmm is scam, what's CBN? tongue

2 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by opribo(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Basalt:

Leave us alone na, let us wail.
In short we will wail happily because MMM has changed our lives.

Why the hell are non mavrodians so concerned about MMM even more than the participants?

A wise man uses the mistake of others to learn but a foolish man uses himself. Go and ask about Nospecto, Wealth Solutions, Silverlink and many others. Dont worry it is sharking you now, it is always like that soon you will be begging EFCC to come and help 'shebi' it is only 1000k you have put in that one is not much now so cool down.

1 Like

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Righttalk: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2016
]The financial institutions are the one sponsoring all these media report against MMM that's is a scam. But if we the participants do not panic & stop providing help, there is no way they can close it down. So don't mind them . They cannot provide job neither are they stabilizing the economy for common man.Some people are dying everyday of hunger, state & federal govt are sharing allocation every month still states are holding the money in their bank yielding interest for them every[/img] month without paying their workers. MMM that is a relief to people they are all castigating it. If they are looking for scammers to clamp down, let them go to state governors who are collecting allocation monthly & no dime is paid to their workers for months now. The fcsc recruitment going on, u sit down all the just to apply night after night to submit just an application u can't. Is this not a scam?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Enopgd: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Cbn carry your yeye story go joor ... Who una hepp ? For you to get loan is a problem .. You go save money for bank ... At the end of the month they deduct sms alert , statement alert ... Online transfer fees . It's not possible you keep 20k in the bank for 30days and you get the 20k complete at the end of 30days ...they will still deduct something ni sha.. The big men for our country don withdraw their money finish do mmm..... una no see our money take do biz why una no go talk say mmm Na scam? Imagine u get 1m and making 30% in every 30days .... If u put 1m for bank or fixed .. Pls how much will u get nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Lilimax(f): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2016
I know somebody that made 1.5million just this September from MMM.
The person invested just 150 thousand naira with over 70 referalls shocked

MMM pays!

3 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by PMIcon(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2016
"They are wonder banks because they are not regulated."
1. The only banks I know used by MMM members are the same banks regulated by CBN. MMM has no bank account. Money is paid to members normal bank account from another member who wants to offer help.

2. MMM does not collect money from people

3. All the banks regulated by CBN don't help the general public so what's your problem? We need more of it.

4. Go and stop lotto first before talking about MMM. They collect money from millions and give a portion to few. Regulation doesn't make it safe or right. In fact, it will defeat the purpose of MMM.

5. MMM has sufficient warning for members. If they don't listen to MMM they don't need you!

6. YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR MISINFORMING THE PUBLIC ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW. MMM DOES NOT COLLECT MONEY FROM PEOPLE. IT'S JUST A PLATFORM THAT CONNECTS THOSE WHO WANT TO OFFER HELP WITH THOSE WHO REQUEST FOR IT. Just like Uber, olx and co but with a revolution agenda which is why they will not be registered with a system they want to change.

4 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Kobicove(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Those who have ears, let them hear and heed the warning!

1 Like

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by jabolo(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2016
ilenaira:

grin grin I was going to write how anyone who invests in a scheme that produces nothing, sells nothing and has no verifiable investment vehicle, but 'miraculously' gives 30% returns deserve all the pain and suffering they will eventually get when the ponzi/pyramid scam folds but your analogy is a lot better. grin grin

Dem eye go clear when boys use their money enjoy December. cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is not an innocent pyramid at all too as the proponents continue to say.

Think. What's in it for the MMM insiders? The ones who designed and control the computer program that allocates providers to helpers? Who wrote this program? Who audits this program?

With one line of code, they can discreetly send a lot of 'help' to their shill accounts and progressively skim the system. This will not kill the system instantly since thay are only re-routing a small percentage but it will surely hasten the day of reckoning.

2 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by digitalheadline(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2016
If you think MMM is cool then you need to work hard at Crowd Rising, it pays more Than MMM but you have to work hard...Call 08069110749 or WhatsApp the number to know more...Don't sleep on bike, this is Nigeria
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Evansuth: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
CBN is only afraid that MMM is rendering dem useless with their 30% interest Rate..but don't worry the poor mass which the government neglected have been benefitting from dis.. so if the government do any unsilly thing MMM you will see and unusual level of terrorist

MMM save life
the bank should find another way to attract customer cus dey are losing .
Long live MMM
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by mrchuckz: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmm.
I laff in 3D.
WHO CBN HELP?
CBN DID NOT WARN US AGAINST BUYING SHARES.
THEY DIDNT TELL US SHARES WAS A SCAM.
WE INVESTED HEAVILY IN SHARES AND IT CRASHED.

EVEN AFTER IT CRASHED THEY DIDNT MAKE A COMMENT ON IT.

WE WENT INTO FOREX.

THAT WAS WORST SEF. REAL GAMBLE.
PEOPLE LOST MONEY.

AND YET WAS NOT SEEN AS SCAM.

NOW WE GOT SOMETHING THAT PAYS AND CBN SAYS ITS SCAM.
IF THIS IS D DEFINITION OF SCAM
THEN MMM CARRY ON SCAMMING ME.

PAID ALL MY DEBTS.
PAYING MY BILLS
SORTING MYSELF EVEN WITH OWED SALARY.

HMMMM. ENDLESS LIST.

CHOOSE WHO SHOULD SCAM YOU.
MMM AND GET 30% STEADY PLUS OTHER BONUSES
OR CBN AND KEEP GETTING SMS DEBIT ALERT FROM YOUR BANKS DESPITE ALL PROFITS THEY MAKE WITH YOUR MONEY

LEMME SOLVE MY ISSUES WHILE IT LAST.

ONE YEAR OLD ALREADY AND GETTING STRONGER

2 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by PMIcon(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
You don't know anything about MMM judging by the examples you mentioned. Don't be so paralyzed by fear that you can't learn new things. MMM has no central account where people pay into, where your money can be stolen. And you are asked not to treat it as investment. You are not expected to give what you cannot give expecting nothing back.
opribo:

A wise man uses the mistake of others to learn but a foolish man uses himself. Go and ask about Nospecto, Wealth Solutions, Silverlink and many others. Dont worry it is sharking you now, it is always like that soon you will be begging EFCC to come and help 'shebi' it is only 1000k you have put in that one is not much now so cool down.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by dwana91(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
nony43:
CBN is it your money? Is it your risk? Shebi na my money and risk, Abeg I was once criticizing mmm but now I am regretting not starting early, people b calling mmm a scam
bros u hash oooo

1 Like

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by ndcide(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Honestly, nairaland have been giving MMM the media boost maybe because the management of nairaland don't like MMM.

But trust me, the number of people who registered for MMM increases when post like this hit the front page.

I'm being practically honest here.

I didn't pick interest in MMM until I saw the media onslaught. Unfortunately, people no longer give a damn. At this juncture, they should just give up. Because this morning people I know just got credited.

My only issue with it is, that it should not stop people from wealth creating thinking, because of MMM.

For those talking about the government. This government wouldn't want to be seen to be the one disrupting MMM.

This is just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by rosalieene(f): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
slimany:
Every mmm participant goes through the following stages
1. U think its a scam
2. U register because of ur friend
3. U are afraid ur money is going to disappear
4. Ectasy !!! u got help
5. U can't shut up u tell ur family and friends
6. You get scared again because of rumour mongers
7. You get desperate for referral bonus
8. You increase ur pledge.
9. When people say mmm is a scam u tell them that u like it, that mmm should keep scamming u.
10. You spend money like your father owns
true talk cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by Stephenzeal: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=Emycord post=50669354]I said it oh i warned my friend now let me go and rewarn him[/quote
Y he is makin cool cash u der sayin u want 2 go warn him,instead of u 2 go n meet him 2 register u
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by hardyDboss: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bleep CBN, with dis crazy alert! Who the FG help? Mmm is real, I just DH some hours ago, I got alert within couple of hrs. I'm here relaxing! Scam or no scam Mmm is real for now.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by fratermathy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
I know some guys who are seriously planning on hacking MMM and creating a clone of this to swindle people and trust me, they are almost done! The website is not secure at all.

When they are done, nairaland will be the first point of contact to earn more cash.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by opribo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
PMIcon:
You don't know anything about MMM judging by the examples you mentioned. Don't be so paralyzed by fear that you can't learn new things. MMM has no central account where people pay into, where your money can be stolen. And you are asked not to treat it as investment. You are not expected to give what you cannot give expecting nothing back.

So you want to tell me you are comfortable dealing with a company with no known registered address in Nigeria, no board of directors or owners, no known bankers in Nigeria, is that it. Anyway my people say the dog that wants to get lost no matter what you like call him he will never listen. I wish you happy enjoyment of your free cash flow.
Re: 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" by uyicos: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sorry to burst your bubble, MMM site and sever is not managed in Nigeria
coollabman:

I have a feeling that government might do something about it. probably clamp down on the MMM system and ban it in Nigeria, the same way it was banned in China. Make we dey look, there's definitely some more to this second warning than meets the eye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.