Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania (33371 Views)

Johnny Drille: Project Fame Top 10 To 10 Million Streams With Mavin Records / Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” / Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by freezy9: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
paradigmshift:

meekmill networth is just 5mil $....oga take am easy
u must be a *****for saying that.. Ppl hu knw ntin will b opening smelly mouth to say wateva comes to their,heads
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

You're a big joke

His just completed world tour earned him about 100 million naira
The least Iyanya will charge you to perform is 2 million naira and he did about 50 shows last month

You can't even book basket mouth for 1.5 million naira

Mr man are you his manager ?
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by cybriz82(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
oga ade so wetin b ur point....cus no b 2day nicki sign to young money...we dey talk abt iyayan..iyayan tell us d truth wetin u dey find? for ur info aunty tiwa husband dn do magun on her ooo.so no just tink am abeg b4 we hear say iyayan hz been summersaultin for d past weekz.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by freezy9: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Demigods666:

Mr man are you his manager ?
thats the use of internet bro.. Its a tool
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
freezy9:
thats the use of internet bro.. Its a tool

Ok o
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by bligs: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
freezy9:
seee foooool.....Wether it is a distrubution company or not is he still not signed under them??.... Think it over mumu...U know ntin bout music... mOrever he is stil signed to uptown records...His first record label.... Chris brown is a thousand times bigger that iyanya but he is still under RCA [part of sony music..I know u dont know]
Dude you are absolutely confused, just try to know the difference between a record label and a record distribution company that will cure your deluded mind.
Have you ever heard diddy mentioning Interscope in any of his lyrics meanwhile can you count how many times he's utter bad boys in his songs? Same applicable to other artists, its obvious you know nothing about music business. Dundee.
Peace out.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by kingthreat(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
He's 30 years old

Worth over 90 million naira

Have a nice house

Have 4 endorsements worth over 80 million naira

Makes good music

Have 8 cars

Still going strong

While you who is 33 years old, have no job, still live with your parents, still drag food with your siblings, don't have up to 50 thousand naira in your bank account is jealous and bitter

This is the reason why you will never be successful in life

Proof of all the bolded or shut da hell up. You know nothing about the music industry, where almost everyone lives a fake life.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by bleskid: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
He's 30 years old

Worth over 90 million naira

Have a nice house

Have 4 endorsements worth over 80 million naira

Makes good music

Have 8 cars

Still going strong

While you who is 33 years old, have no job, still live with your parents, still drag food with your siblings, don't have up to 50 thousand naira in your bank account is jealous and bitter

This is the reason why you will never be successful in life
this touch me alot
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by bleskid: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
bleskid:
this touch me alot
but iam young ; iam keeping 17 years....but i always think big....
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by brightakhis: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
but I used to think tours are done to promote songs, so its always free for everyone to come feel, listen, n dance..
so who pays who for tours? Mr man
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by brightakhis: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:
what does basketmouth have to do with this?

He's an A-list comedian, basketmouth can rake in at least 5 million for a show, don't compare him to a C-list artiste mbok

but I used to think tours are done to promote songs,
so its always free for everyone to come feel, listen,
n dance..
so who pays who for tours ? Mr man
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by brightakhis: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

You're a big joke

His just completed world tour earned him about 100 million naira
The least Iyanya will charge you to perform is 2 million naira and he did about 50 shows last month

You can't even book basket mouth for 1.5 million naira

n dance..
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
I don't understand this Tania girl sha
it's like the only significant thing attributed to her name by bloggers is "wizkid's Ex" .
I know she also do some part time modeling which has not taken her very far .

Instead of wasting time hanging around stars to be relevant she should just find something more lucrative to do and make herself a new brand

smh
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by paradigmshift(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
freezy9:
u must be a *****for saying that.. Ppl hu knw ntin will b opening smelly mouth to say wateva comes to their,heads

you must be an animal on uniform. meekmil broke as Bleep.that Nicki minaj side show. check d networth yourself... ingrate
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by safarigirl(f): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
brightakhis:

n dance..
lol, tours free, in which country?

Adele's tour in the US, had a ticket price of $80 for her concert. Don't confuse album listening parties for tours
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by silversea: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Why is it that donjazzy never marry
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by meekmill(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
paradigmshift:

meekmill networth is just 5mil $....oga take am easy
hmm that you see na abi? dude u know nothing
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by paradigmshift(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
meekmill:

hmm that you see na abi?
dude u know nothing

hide your face in shame..meek mill gat nothing
..check up his networth ..
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by meekmill(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2016
paradigmshift:

hide your face in shame..meek mill gat nothing ..check up his networth ..
ok sir
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rotf lmao .. What .. Can't be believe Nigerians be raining insult on each other because of iyanya being signed to mavins .. Y'all should take a chill pill and go find something worth your time...

Jobless peeps roaming everywhere
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by Waffarianman(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
I dey suspect sey iyanya dey cocumber D's gal o... Iyanya stopover mavin 4 beat I sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wows In Pink Body-hugging Dress / Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires / We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.