Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi (33368 Views)

Pamela Odame Scrolls Her Whatsapp Messages Of Politicians, Disturbing Her / Davido Exposes Names Of Politicians Traiting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by NwekeUG(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2020
We Shouldn't Rain Curses On The Kids Of Nigerian Politicians. It isn't Good For Their Mental Health - Singer Simi

Singer Simi has stated that Nigerians shouldn't be raining curses on the children of politicians in the country, IgbereTV reports.

Simi thinks that raining curses on them wouldn't be good for their mental health.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

''I feel like we really shouldn't be raining curses on the children of these people. I understand the agitation and that most of them don't care about us, but the goal is to be better than them and I can't imagine it's good for the mental health of them kids. We can rise above it.''

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1322268233408368641?s=19

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by MarveworldNG: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2020
That's true.
Let the sins of their fathers not be upon them

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2020
they deserve to be butchered before they turn out like their blood sucking parent... snake must beget a reptile and beside this politievecian kids are proud and behave worst than their parent

350 Likes 27 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by uniqueboi1(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2020
They always become nothing to the society.
Nature/Karma will take care of them anyways.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Legalcriminal: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Simi no get sense.
Even if Nigerians no curse dem with mouth the spirit of people dem dey suffer go curse dem

Cocobongo:
A woman who has not given birth will not know the four walls of the labour room...

If the senators/government officials are earning 30million per month, instead of cursing them, use that energy and set your compass towards the direction of becoming one. And when you get paid, be an example to others by slashing your salaries for the betterment of your people.....

And always remember, success has many enemies....

This guy lack sense so u think becoming a senator in Nigeria is like becoming a farmer for a poor dude. Your parent should be ashamed of you

233 Likes 19 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Flora2Sweet: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2020
She's talking this way because, she's frm a Rich Family...

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Juliusmomoh: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Simi, will you shut-up your dirty satanic mouth...
If u are one of them try to indicate...
And i will rain curse on u..

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by slawormiir: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Simi is drunk

600 hundred years of suffering and agony for the children of our politicians

the sins of the fathers are visited upon the children

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Karleb(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2020
But their parents are indirectly and directly cursing us.

29 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Dunni07: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2020
sure, you are right

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by tundchip2: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Simi no get sense.
Even if Nigerians no curse dem with mouth the spirit of people dem dey suffer go curse dem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF5TjBJQqds

7 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Cocobongo(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
A woman who has not given birth will not know the four walls of the labour room...

If the senators/government officials are earning 30million per month, instead of cursing them, use that energy and set your compass towards the direction of becoming one. And when you get paid, be an example to others by slashing your salaries for the betterment of your people.....

And always remember, success has many enemies....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by gfon(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Well said,let karma be the judge of that

3 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by pennywys(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
smiley

their father took them oversees, offered them the best life could offer

Nigeria is in shambles cos of the so-called politicians
Nigerian education system is wreck and backward

if i lay my hands on their children or them in a less busy corner i will make them pay for the pains the less privilege Nigerians are going through

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Ugolistikp: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Abegi
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by femijay8271(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Dunni07:
sure, you are right

right kor left ni

3 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Dididrumz(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by naija4life247: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.

Maybe Simi is drunk of sperm. The loot of their parents are kept in the children's account, so also should the curses on the parents.

Deuteronomy 5:9-10 : "I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, and on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands [of generations, see 7:9], to those who love Me and keep My commandments."

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
angry. Goat no dey born fowl.........abi you don see person wey born pikin wey name am *politician*..............that's to tell you how bad our politicians are

so long their papa and mama are thieves,we shouldn't expect their kids to be saints as well

so make simi face her music career,make our politicians and their children face their curses...

19 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Benesis: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Curses do not work.

I believe during the civil war at least half if not all of the 3million people who died from hunger and starvation had cursed the people that made their life so miserable.

But Yakubu Gowon, Buhari, Obj and other people that orchestrated that war are still alive and enjoying life.

Odi Massacre happened people laid curses on Obasanjo, but till date the man is still enjoying life and is now a world ambassador for peace.

Even the children of Abacha are living and enjoying as kings.. You can elect to rise up and act, or sit down and curse and wait painfully while you see them get plumpier and wax stronger...
Or you can just let it be and go your way.

Karma can be controlled, if you have enough money or power.

Do what

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by BleedTears: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.
Not true

Those one's that follow their parents to oppress the poor with their luxurious and flamboyant lifestyle and rub it on the poor masses face the curse will follow. But the one's that face their parents and tell them point black that what they're doing is bad will not inherit the curses

5 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Stupid talk

5 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Simi is mad

5 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Ever8090: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
When their parents are useless, feeding them with our collective resources while we go to bed hungry. We struggle for everything due to their criminal parents injustice to our God given wealth that is supposed to be for all.
Can't they advice their against been known and unrepentant criminal?
If I have my way, no Nigerian politician with their families will walk the streets in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Zooposki(f): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.

Isaiah 14:21

21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

3 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
If they don’t blatantly support or go in the ways of their fathers yes

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by asobo: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
They should be bold enough to tell their parents what is wrong @Simi. Instead, they take part in impoverishing the populace. E no go better for them.

15 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by toprealman: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
These people now want to condition Nigerians.....telling us what to think, who to like, what not to do and how to do what we should do, just because you are a musician singing songs that deep thinkers can't even relate to.....no wahala!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by wonuks(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wows In Pink Body-hugging Dress / Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.