Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker (52384 Views)

How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son / Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by brainpulse: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
I just left the NCAN head office. Can someone help check the names pls
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by dayleke: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
Ashi get supervisor o...
Take note...
Dem even get Union sef sha....
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by frisky2good(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
So the lady in that pix na olosho? Who dey patronize her?
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by DeRay98(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Skain:
Probably deal gone bad.

23yr old with two kids? Biko when did she start doing the thing sef.

Iranu...

She is from the rural area/village. It happens that way in remote villages, if she didn't go to school up to secondary then by 17 she might have been married off or impregnated by her boy friend who may have abandoned her and her pregnancy. The reason city and educated girls aren't mothers that young is simply because they know to avoid getting pregnant or have aborted several.
So, free...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2016
is that a face of 23 yrs lady

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Zdoh(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Imagine these people.
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by 9jatatafo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na wa oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by noble2faith(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
brainpulse:

@ your service

NCAN southwest Lagos Oshodi Branch

Scanning

Scanning

Scanning

SCAN RESULT: we all knw the result grin
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Funjosh(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
This life
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Dyoungestprince(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Too bad. What people do for money. Odikwa egwu o........anyway nairalanders anticipate for my new website to hit the internet soon. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by olaboy001(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
brainpulse:

NCAN we are waiting for report ooo
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Akanbiogun: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Young03:
she is even a mother of two @23

She has been in business for long, the result are the babies. Just learning advance course to stay protected
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by donshady(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
She knows her way back to the village. why not go back there before now. She's an adult and she should be responsible for her actions.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Candybob(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
AnanseK:

"Good morning" is A greeting in English.

" How was your night?" Is not and I don't even know how to respond to it.

Just say 'I saw you in a nightmare but I triumphed, how your neck?'
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by NevetsIbot(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
shey this one is 23 now. See as she resemble mama

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Rottymil(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
23yrs mother of 2.without husband I guess, is that not enough to show that d girl is a master in d game.or is it d man that put her in family way.abeg make dem go settle for house jare
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by symbianDON(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
I hope that woman in the picture isn't the 23yr old being referred to.....unless they actually meant to write 53

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Dem turn her to sex worker?

With juju or wetin?

On point!

After all the lady is a consenting adult and
knew the consequences of what she was getting
into

I think there is a lesson for us all: to avoid
being desperate, no matter what

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by MrObontami(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
noble2faith:

@ your service
NCAN southwest Lagos Oshodi Branch
Scanning
Scanning
Scanning
SCAN RESULT: we all knw the result grin
Where in oshodi ?? smiley
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by checkolatunji: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bujumbura:
The girl is stupid. How can you be forced to do such if you don't want to when you are still in Naija

Don't say what you don't know, I know everything that happened there cos that's my lungu. As I type am even few blocks away from the hotel gaan
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by checkolatunji: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
alignacademy:

On point!

After all the lady is a consenting adult and
knew the consequences of what she was getting
into

I think there is a lesson for us all: to avoid
being desperate, no matter what

Cheers!

Nope, she got to find out when she got there and there was nothing back home in Akwa Ibom that's why she got into the job. I know exactly what am saying cos I know everything going on there. I can on and name names if you want but I can't do that now
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by noble2faith(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
angry
MrObontami:

Where in oshodi ?? smiley

Aviation estate angry
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by dabossman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
efilefun:
2 kids at 23 and still living with her father why won't they lure her into prostitution

She got tired of same sex she rushed into at an early age.... lol wonders sha never end so something wey dey sweet person self dey tire person

Since she started early, I guess she decided to retire early. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by MrObontami(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
noble2faith:
angry
Aviation estate angry
Why making that face ?? smiley , I also use to live around mafoluku area. cheesy
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by losom(f): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Excuse you!!!!!!!! did you say this lady, as she be like this is 23?? haba na give us something else. Did he use jazz on her or tie a rope to her neck before she came to lagos?? Even a girl of 16yrs can decide for herself in this current generation. The sister sef wey go bring police, she no see her sister caution first? Enough pay for the policemen wey carryout this arrest.LWKM grin smiley grin grin grin grin
Aiholi:

http://punchng.com/lagos-hotelier-turns-job-seeker-sex-worker/

Edet and Obano Pictured
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Aiholi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
losom:
Excuse you!!!!!!!! did you say this lady, as she be like this is 23?? haba na give us something else. Did he use jazz on her or tie a rope to her neck before she came to lagos?? Even a girl of 16yrs can decide for herself in this current generation. The sister sef wey go bring police, she no see her sister caution first? Enough pay for the policemen wey carryout this arrest.LWKM grin smiley grin grin grin grin

I hear u.. cheesy
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
checkolatunji:

Nope, she got to find out when she got there and there was nothing back home in Akwa Ibom that's why she got into the job...

I don't think you get me.

Let me explain...

Let's say you applied for a job as a
"Customer Service Officer" and you left your
people hungry as you went for the interview.

During the interview, suddenly without
warning, one of the interviewers politely
asks you to stand up and remove your boxers.

You're a bit alarmed at this request, but
then you oblige.

And you notice the eyes of the board of
interviewers almost popping out of their
sockets. One of them even gasps:

"This is just the right equipment! Perfect to
'service' our numerous customers!"

That, my friend, is your moment of truth.

At that point, there is no doubt in your mind
that the "customer service" these guys want
isn't quite the one you had in mind when you
left home.

What you'll do next depends on how DESPERATE
you are about getting this "job". It also
reveals what you really value.

That's why we must never be in positions
where we don't have options.

Cheers!

P.S. This is my 100th post! Click "Like" to celebrate with me!
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Organs(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Dem turn her to sex worker?

With juju or wetin?

Something is wrong with this story, I think sharing formula caused the problem

Htwoow: ****wey you be you no hear say Obano brought her from the village to lagos and that she is 23, your brain no tell you say he left her with no choice and manipulated her into prostitution??
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by checkolatunji: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
alignacademy:

I don't think you get me.

Let me explain...

Let's say you applied for a job as a
"Customer Service Officer" and you left your
people hungry as you went for the interview.

During the interview, suddenly without
warning, one of the interviewers politely
asks you to stand up and remove your boxers.

You're a bit alarmed at this request, but
then you oblige.

And you notice the eyes of the board of
interviewers almost popping out of their
sockets. One of them even gasps:

"This is just the right equipment! Perfect to
'service' our numerous customers!"

That, my friend, is your moment of truth.

At that point, there is no doubt in your mind
that the "customer service" these guys want
wasn't quite the one you had in mind when you
left home.

What you'll do next depends on how DESPERATE
you are about getting this "job". It also
reveals what you really value.

That's why we must never be in positions
where we don't have options.

Cheers!

P.S. This is my 100th post! Celebrate with me
by clicking "Like"! Thank you

It's not actually that way. Truth, she could actually refused based on an incident that happened at the said hotel. I know 2 of the girls there that was brought to the hotel for the same Sex work but I will withhold their names. One of the girls stiffed but she succumbed to pressure while the other resist and got her way. But I want you to know that not everyone of them will be that lucky.

I strongly believe that her family was broke that's why they let her leave in the first place for greener pasture. Haven't said that, she wouldn't want to go back to that level she was, so, she actually succumbed to pressure like others did cos they are a lot of them. I want you to know that her phone was seized from her and there is no way she could actually contact her people for financial help to go back. Now, after she accepted the offer and she made some money, do you actually think she will want to go back to her formal condition? I guess she wouldn't want to.

Am not trying to shield her but I just feel she was at a crossroad and she had to go for one option. I hope you understand what's really going on there.

Don't forget I stay blocks away from the hotel and I have been living there for over 30yrs now. And the name of the hotel is Teacher Hotel.

Enjoy
Re: Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker by Pylony(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
Investigating deeper, you'll see that the lady in question was not a victim. She was not under chains to have open her legs from day one or was the manager keeping all the cash she was making?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.