Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! (590 Views)

Question And Answer Time. Ask Your Favourite Nairalander Any Question. / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / See How This Nigerian Girl Sends A Special Shoutout To Her Amazing Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy New Month grin

Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by Collenshy2020(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Jocund shout out to : itsquinn,Cutehector,talk2bella, tonyebarcanista,tosynetumuch,ishilove,introvert, ladyf may God uplift you all and credit your worths in billion folds, unah life nor encounter untimely disaster, Amen...
Happy new month to dah crew above mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by talk2alabama: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Thnks collenshy2020
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy New Month kiss kiss kiss more and more blessing to you this month smiley
Collenshy2020:
Jocund shout out to : itsquinn,Cutehector,talk2bella, tonyebarcanista,tosynetumuch,ishilove,introvert, ladyf may God uplift you all and credit your worths in billion folds, unah life nor encounter untimely disaster, Amen...
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by Collenshy2020(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
ICQuinn:
Happy New Month kiss kiss kiss more and more blessing to you this month smiley
Amin oo, more tithe and offering to your bank Account this month.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Amen o cheesy grin
Collenshy2020:

Amin oo, more tithe and offering to your bank Account this month.
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by diehardanusfan(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
myself angry
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by Talk2Bella(f): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Collenshy2020:

Thanks love wish you same kiss
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by kabula(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
lalasticlala MA nigga
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Collenshy2020:
God bless you my brother... May this month be the beginning of your testimony, a testimony that will bring glory to God and your family and joy to you
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by Collenshy2020(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
God bless you my brother... May this month be the beginning of your testimony, a testimony that will bring glory to God and your family and joy to you
Amin o, keep up the good work by enlightening Us, God will multiple your wisdom beyond measure.
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by 2SWT(f): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
shout out to my NL boo
I dont even remember his moniker sef grin shout out to myself and talk2alabama its our birth month how much for cake sef?
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by StupidYorubaFool: 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Thanks love wish you same kiss
talk2bella. I really wanna give you a hot mind blowing sex with my 9 inched Johnny Thomas.
don't be shy just pm if you're ready
Re: Happy New Month Shoutout To Your Favourite Nairalander! by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Me, Myself and I. I love you guys and I hope you have the best month full of testimonials kiss

(1) (Reply)

When That Your Sweetest Lover Turned To Forbidden Fruit And The Condition That.. / The Cancelled Marriage Due To Wife's Refusal To Swear Is Back / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.