Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Few Seconds Sex On First Meeting With A Cute Lady Note: Shes Not An Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Seconds Sex On First Meeting With A Cute Lady Note: Shes Not An Olosho (1878 Views)

45 SECONDS' SEX — Permanently Cure Your PE With This... [PICTURE] / Am Pregnant But My Girlfriend Say Shes Not Ready / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Seconds Sex On First Meeting With A Cute Lady Note: Shes Not An Olosho by EMriss(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2016
hmmm..first story on dis page so pls no part of dis story should be copied or duplicated. thanks and pls frgive my errors in the use of english language ...lol+
ok this is it. blabla is a girl dressed half naked i met in a keke(tricycle) one good morning on my way to my place of work. at firt the nigga (ME) was all calm and focused, having in mind dat m running late. few minutes later, blabla picked a call; hello mummy...fine, i dey d town now. you say gate ba? ok i go tell the keke man. bye bye. she turned and was about to talk to the keke man revealing her inner thigh, oboi! you would want to lick and eat up that thigh up to the point of no return. as the SNIPER my friends call me wen it comes to what i want, i concentrated my eyes der and something in me wanted me to ask her if that gown is not too small for her. i locked up those words in me and mentain so as not to disrupt my real plan. i asked instead; so you are new to kaduna? blabla: yes, i came from makurdi. me: ok dont worry. pls just give me your number, i will call call you later as m running late for work. i am sure you would love to know places in kaduna? blabla: yes. 080.......9. me:thanks. i will call you...BRB
Re: Few Seconds Sex On First Meeting With A Cute Lady Note: Shes Not An Olosho by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2016
What is this? angry

3 Likes

Re: Few Seconds Sex On First Meeting With A Cute Lady Note: Shes Not An Olosho by LePrezident(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2016
KissChrix:
What is this? angry

My thoughts too...
Re: Few Seconds Sex On First Meeting With A Cute Lady Note: Shes Not An Olosho by EMriss(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
hmmm..m out. angry angry
Re: Few Seconds Sex On First Meeting With A Cute Lady Note: Shes Not An Olosho by SmartyPants(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
lol... this place somtimes

Re: Few Seconds Sex On First Meeting With A Cute Lady Note: Shes Not An Olosho by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Few Seconds Sex On First Meeting With A Cute Lady Note: Shes Not An Olosho by Warhawk(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
YabaLeft things...

(1) (Reply)

Chaii! Lagos Driver Brings Out Manhood For Passengers To See (photos) / 25 Most Creative Bathroom Signs You Have Ever Seen / How To Read Body Language Of Opposite Sex Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.