Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

She Gave A Me Hug. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave A Me Hug. (690 Views)

Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave A Me Hug. by jonaifame22(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Jus this morning on my way to work, I was selectn which track to play on my fone when a female friend of mine called me frm the other side of the road, although yesterday konji was defeated when a gal called came around and offered her sweet body to me to battle konji to a stand still.

I did not dull my self as I went three powerful rounds on her and when I was done I felt the strong hold of konji loosen frm me to a reasonable extent so last night I din't need to sexually assault my pillow as I always do by gumming my pubic region to it. Chai her body was so soft and her pvssy so sweet that after the sex I wanted ask her if she sleeps in a sugar factory, buh I jus locked up and I didn't ask her so that her head will not start to swell. I remember restn my well shaped on those blessings of hers which biology will often refer to as breasts, I was havn catarrh before buh I noticed that shortly after my time wth her the runny nose stopped I won't be wrong if I say that her body is very medicinal, chai I pray heaven's blessings on that gal, or is it the way her mouth tasted when wpere kissed, ooooohhhh laaaaaa laaaaa laaaaaa laaaaa, infact her mouth tasted so good that I wished she cld jus leave the mouth behind and go home and come back on later date to pick it up.

I felt on top of the world when I was wth her within the four walls of my room right there on my ever reliable giant sized mouka foam where I showed her the difference between having sex and making love, and also the difference between sex as a gender status and sex as a passionate activity, I must praise my dick for not failing to provide me wth hundred percent er.ection, it did not sleep or slumber when the time came for it to show itself, infact my dick did something yesterday that made me laff while I was just on only boxers and I had my body to fastened to hers as we chatted and I made her laugh wth my talks my dick was already fully charged ready to slay the gal, but what my dick did was that while we were discussing I noticed that the head of my dick was popped out from the button space in boxers and the head was quite visible and I wondered why my dick was doin that, or was it trying to tell us that we have had enough talkn and we should get down to business or was it try to join us as the the third person in the conversation, I really don't jus know.

But in all, it awesomeand I pray sweet expereiences like dat wil not elude me or my loved ones and fans alike who are of the male gender status

But dis morning when dis gal called me frm the other side of the road, and I saw her, I noticed that her breasts have increased in size and it seemed to occcupy all the space In her chest and I wondered how she manages to carry such a gigantic edifice witout tiring or become weary, so I wanted to cross I didn't even look well and one car was coming it cld have hit cos I was in a haste to go and meer her on the other side, so she signalled to me that she wld cross over that I should wait,

so as she crossed over I knew that I had to position myself in a way that my chest will have a non harmful collision wth her large breasts cos it's a very big breast but because I have radar of sex built inside me so I was able to position myself :DJus this morning on my way to work, I was selectn which track to play on my fone when a female friend of mine called me frm the other side of the road, although yesterday konji was defeated when a gal called came around and offered her sweet body to me to battle konji to a stand still.

I did not dull my self as I went three powerful rounds on her and when I was done I felt the strong hold of konji loosen frm me to a reasonable extent so last night I din't need to sexually assault my pillow as I always do by gumming my pubic region to it. Chai her body was so soft and her pvssy so sweet that after the sex I wanted ask her if she sleeps in a sugar factory, buh I jus locked up and I didn't ask her so that her head will not start to swell. I remember restn my well shaped on those blessings of hers which biology will often refer to as breasts, I was havn catarrh before buh I noticed that shortly after my time wth her the runny nose stopped I won't be wrong if I say that her body is very medicinal, chai I pray heaven's blessings on that gal, or is it the way her mouth tasted when wpere kissed, ooooohhhh laaaaaa laaaaa laaaaaa laaaaa, infact her mouth tasted so good that I wished she cld jus leave the mouth behind and go home and come back on later date to pick it up.

I felt on top of the world when I was wth her within the four walls of my room right there on my ever reliable giant sized mouka foam where I showed her the difference between having sex and making love, and also the difference between sex as a gender status and sex as a passionate activity, I must praise my dick for not failing to provide me wth hundred percent er.ection, it did not sleep or slumber when the time came for it to show itself, infact my dick did something yesterday that made me laff while I was just on only boxers and I had my body to fastened to hers as we chatted and I made her laugh wth my talks my dick was already fully charged ready to slay the gal, but what my dick did was that while we were discussing I noticed that the head of my dick was popped out from the button space in boxers and the head was quite visible and I wondered why my dick was doin that, or was it trying to tell us that we have had enough talkn and we should get down to business or was it try to join us as the the third person in the conversation, I really don't jus know.

But in all, it awesomeand I pray sweet expereiences like dat wil not elude me or my loved ones and fans alike who are of the male gender status

But dis morning when dis gal called me frm the other side of the road, and I saw her, I noticed that her breasts have increased in size and it seemed to occcupy all the space In her chest and I wondered how she manages to carry such a gigantic edifice witout tiring or become weary, so I wanted to cross I didn't even look well and one car was coming it cld have hit cos I was in a haste to go and meer her on the other side, so she signalled to me that she wld cross over that I should wait,

so as she crossed over I knew that I had to position myself in a way that my chest will have a non harmful collision wth her large breasts cos it's a very big breast but because I have a radar of sex built inside me so I was able to position myself and enjoy the big hug blessing that nature has chosen to pamper me wth tis early morning, november 1st 2016

I feel blessed
Re: She Gave A Me Hug. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: She Gave A Me Hug. by ClassCaptain(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Mentor grin
Re: She Gave A Me Hug. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2016
grin she gave a me hug this your topic is a " come and go"... lol

(1) (Reply)

12 Things All Single Ladies Do / This Is The Ideal Number Of Sexual Partners, According To Science / NOTICE!!! Ore To Benin Travel Routine Will Be Closed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.