Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? (782 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? by ihuomaokeoji(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
A guy who dated his girlfriend for four years without sex because she said no sex before marriage but later found out on the night of their honeymoon that she was 4 months pregnant.So i ask myself does it worth it.For me, if she no wan do make she waka. Abeg guys how many of you can actually wait

#Palmchat
Re: Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? by talk2alabama: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Dats a very stupid question

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? by Collenshy2020(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmm, except you are not in Active service,even at that temptation of applying vaseline, or the bae applying cucumber is always bond to surface.
Its better to have a taste of the honeypot to ascertain what you intend to purchase, afterall before a person purchase a Car he or she ought to test the Car.
Re: Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? by yarimo(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2016
No if I mean no I mean capital NO grin
Re: Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? by engrMikemd(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
Why not? those useless boys that av spoil themselves will say no but technically virgins like myself will definitely wait until wedding night even a week after wedding. the poster above needs hot slap

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? by buffalowings4: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
The above commenter is a virgin grin
Re: Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? by cornoil(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
you want to buy a new car to ride without first test running it? impossible.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? by engrMikemd(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
buffalowings4:
The above commenter is a virgin grin
So U don't understand the difference between a technical virgin and a virgin
Re: Guys Can You Really Wait Until The Night Of Your Wedding? by Jayjay0(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
No I can't..it's so pointless

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get Serious With A Lady Who Crushes On You Buh Got Another BF / Help Her Oh / What Would You Do If U Are Presented With This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.