Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS (7902 Views)

See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) / Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS / Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Maybe it's undergoing maintenance, kindly check again in 2019...

1 Like

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
AAinEqGuinea:

IPOB should have predicted their inevitable demise on Facebook. There are many radicals complaining how Facebook suppresses their free speech, Zuckerburg and Buhari have much in common in that regard.

I have tools to do my part to keep IPOB online and accessible, helping to keep discourse going.

You guys reported that group as fake. A guy posted the report on RB page. I guess.
. . It was Ipob fault they lost their Facebook group

1 Like

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
Maybe it's undergoing maintenance, kindly check again in 2019...

I will do that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by AAinEqGuinea: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You guys reported that group as fake. A guy posted the report on RB page. I guess.
. . It was Ipob fault they lost their Facebook group

As expected, it's all gone to hell since Nnamdi's unlawful detainment. Nnamdi knew it would.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
AAinEqGuinea:

As expected, it's all gone to hell since Nnamdi's unlawful detainment. Nnamdi knew it would.

Am saying that they mistakenly reported their own group
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
gidgiddy:

What are you talking about? I listend to Radio Biafra online last night. What your friends simply have to do is go to any of the sites that hosts radio Biafra and stream the live broadcast. The Radio app is just there to make life easier for the listener, nothing more. Anyone can still listen to Radio Biafra if they want, I have never even used the Radio app and never needed it. That an app isnt working is no news as long as other platforms are working well

So the Radio Biafra online radio is not functioning. For over 4 months now. This is a blow.

Which website can I get it. let me confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op your wrong, i listen to radio Biafra every night including last night using app in my phone, infact I subscribers for data's because of the radio. If you click on the app and the live broadcast time hasn't reach it will not play also if your network is not strong it will be buffering for sometime and play or stop.
So please stop deceiving people. Try it tonight by 8.30pm or 9pm.

1 Like

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by AAinEqGuinea: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lets keep this Biafra party going.

Nnamdi would want this. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Allsouls:
Op your wrong, i listen to radio Biafra every night including last night using app in my phone, infact I subscribers for data's because of the radio. If you click on the app and the live broadcast time hasn't reach it will not play also if your network is not strong it will be buffering for sometime and play or stop.
So please stop deceiving people. Try it tonight by 8.30pm or 9pm.

So am talking of the android version. Open the android version. Screenshot it when it's playing and upload. Android version thank u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yes, I mean android phone app, to be frank i never listen to any radio apart from radio biafra since I download the app.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Allsouls:
Yes, I mean android phone app, to be frank i never listen to any radio apart from radio biafra since I download the app.

Show a screenshot of it playing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Show a screenshot of it playing

I believe you have the app in your android, so click on it by 8pm - 9pm and confirm it by your self, then prove me wrong later.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Allsouls:

I believe you have the app in your android, so click on it by 8pm - 9pm and confirm it by your self, then prove me wrong later.

No problem. I will click and update
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by victorvezx(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Biafra Exposed, the nightmare of Ipob thugs!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Badtman(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:
The fear of BiafraudExposed is the beginning of wisdom for iPod yewts. cheesycheesy

BiafraudExposed Eyan Mayweather Ipod Nightmare, Okunrin Ogun, Man of War

Infact I stand with BiafraudExposed for Mr Nairaland 2017 grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Badtman:

BiafraudExposed Eyan Mayweather Ipod Nightmare, Okunrin Ogun, Man of War

Infact I stand with BiafraudExposed for Mr Nairaland 2017 grin

They said I should check the radio 8 o clock. So by 8 if it doesn't play. It is concluded offline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by wristbangle: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
I swear Biafraudexposed dey cause nightmare for these IPOB people and they don't know how to attack nor silence him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Mcowubaba: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mydd44 has been rushing up and down to close any pro Biafran related thread with the reason of
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

But will always turn blind when people mock Biafra or create threads with false information. He suddenly doesn't remember how to close the thread and post
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Oga Seun and Co, nairaland forum is a big forum, but shouldn't promote or accommodate double standards.

If you ban pro secessionist, you also have to checkmate anti secessionist.
The issue of secession is a very serious issue and deeply emotional, you can't expect pro secessionist to be happy when their struggles or ideologies are mocked, while the can't express themselves without being banned undecided.
Just like Muslims mock Christian threads or topics, but Christians or any other person cannot comment on Islamic threads without taking an Oath.

Bro Seun I'm still in shock over this decision, especially coming from a very logical and intelligent person like you..
Nairaland Forum should be free for all, not lopsided. This forum is no more a Nigerian affair only, it's extending and I humbly advise you to move along the current threads in the World.

I have being a member since 2006 or 2007, I can't actually remember, but this is my Second account. We have come a long way, don't let pettiness, double standard ruin the fairness and reputation of the this Forum.
Even my foreign friends who know about Nairaland forum, told me in their own words "that the double standards stinks to high heaven"
Let there be fairness and equity. Look at reddit, Facebook, Tom's hardware forum, Twitter...
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by PhockPhockMan: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
This is to inform the general public that Radio Biafra online radio is currently down for over 3-4 months now.
I believe this is worldwide Nigeria. Over 11 phones can't play this radio online. The online radio for android phones

Because this online radio has stopped working for months. Eyewitness. Please any body with an evidence that this online radio is still functional should post it here.

BiafraudExposed

My man if you don't have data tell me let me send you some.

The radio biafra app is working perfectly fine.

1 Like

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by PFRB: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
I am listening to Radio Biafra now. The song is",""""Equal rights and Justice""""
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
op hope you have confirm it, people should stop deceiving others because of the side of the coins you see.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

How we sure this pics was taken today.

And which area are u. offline in port harcourt. And Aba...

And it should be android like I said...

Prove it's android and tell us the location...

It is not working on all location but the terrestrial radio is perfectly fine

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by midol: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Oh my Goodness, why is Radio biafra still working. As a yoruba muslim i was rejoicing with BiafraudExposed until you came and shattered it all.

BiafraudExposed please what do we do to destroy this Radio Biafra that wants to destroy our lovely fulani-led government? I'm so pained that Radio Biafra is still working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

Oh my Goodness, why is Radio biafra still working. As a yoruba muslim i was rejoicing with BiafraudExposed until you came and shattered it all.

BiafraudExposed please what do we do to destroy this Radio Biafra that wants to destroy our lovely fulani-led government? I'm so pained that Radio Biafra is still working.

Let him prove that phone is android and location... To prove this is fake

1 Like

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by midol: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed may Allah bless you as you expose Kanu fucking Aisha buhari and still condemning fulanis. We must expose kanu! Insha Allah!
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by midol: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Let him prove that phone is android and location... To prove this is fake

Please do you know where I can donate to buy a satellite jammer, we need to jam that Radio biafra so that our lovely fulani ganment will RULE US in peace. Insha Allah. More exposures of kanu hammering fulani puzzy while condeming them on radio.
God bless you my brother.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
undecided Slightly disappointed that it is playing in some areas.

Phockphockman kindly tell us the location. You received this...
Tell us phone model... Am using infinix. And we have tried on android till now no avail. Till now. And if this photo was taken today.
Show me the app on Google play Radio Biafra android. That can stream in Port Harcourt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$30bn Loan: FG Turns To IMF, World Bank / Depression Or EFCC: What Will Make Rochas Okorocha To Look Like This? / PDP Governors To Meet On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.