Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS (7947 Views)

See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) / Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS / Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by midol: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
We must expose Biafra for condemning the best government in Nigeria.

BiafraudExposed please always call me whenever you want to expose IPOB. We must expose them my brother.

1 Like

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by midol: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
undecided Slightly disappointed that it is playing in some areas.

Phockphockman kindly tell us the location. You received this...
Tell us phone model... Am using infinix. And we have tried on android till now no avail. Till now. And if this photo was taken today.
Show me the app on Google play Radio Biafra android. That can stream in Port Harcourt

My brother the thing pain me no be small. I'm still crying bitterly. See as my muslim mouth open yakata...

1 Like

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Mydd44 has been rushing up and down to close any pro Biafran related thread with the reason of
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

But will always turn blind when people mock Biafra or create threads with false information. He suddenly doesn't remember how to close the thread and post
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Oga Seun and Co, nairaland forum is a big forum, but shouldn't promote or accommodate double standards.

If you ban pro secessionist, you also have to checkmate anti secessionist.
The issue of secession is a very serious issue and deeply emotional, you can't expect pro secessionist to be happy when their struggles or ideologies are mocked, while the can't express themselves without being banned undecided.
Just like Muslims mock Christian threads or topics, but Christians or any other person cannot comment on Islamic threads without taking an Oath.

Bro Seun I'm still in shock over this decision, especially coming from a very logical and intelligent person like you..
Nairaland Forum should be free for all, not lopsided. This forum is no more a Nigerian affair only, it's extending and I humbly advise you to move along the current threads in the World.

I have being a member since 2006 or 2007, I can't actually remember, but this is my Second account. We have come a long way, don't let pettiness, double standard ruin the fairness and reputation of the this Forum.
Even my foreign friends who know about Nairaland forum, told me in their own words "that the double standards stinks to high heaven"
Let there be fairness and equity. Look at reddit, Facebook, Tom's hardware forum, Twitter...

This is not false information. Like I stated. Android phones. In PH and Aba. Rumuola.

So the guy who has the playing one should prove it was today. Tell the type of phone I said android don't get me wrong.
Show where he got it. And place where it was received... After that then this thread can be proven false.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by midol: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

This is not false information. Like I stated. Android phones. In PH and Aba. Rumuola.

So the guy who has the playing one should prove it was today. Tell the type of phone I said android don't get me wrong.
Show where he got it. And place where it was received... After that then this thread can be proven false.

Leave that IPOB, please how I do help in exposing IPOB, I also want to become a great 'exposer' like you. How do I manufacture great exposures like you?

1 Like

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

Leave that IPOB, please how I do help in exposing IPOB, I also want to become a great 'exposer' like you. How do I manufacture great exposures like you?

Listen to their radio always and be a fan on all their social handles.

Phockphock man please prove the falsity.
By answering the question of phone type. If android
Where u got it
And most especially location
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by midol: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Where u got it

I'm a member of all their forums, as a good muslim who loves buhari hates Biafra, I even created some fake profiles where we talked about nuclear weapons, and missiles in order to discredit them and expose them as ridiculous people.
I want to do more sir, help me to expose ipob.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by emekachimek: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by emekachimek: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
It's more fascinating to know you've been a fan Radio Biafra; following it from day 1. Nice
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

As i said I don't have time for lies, today's broadcast just ended around 10.30pm music is playing now, you want screen shot somebody did that and now your demanding my location, so i cant tell you my location but i enjoyed today program. if you have the app as you claim you will know that you can't see date on the app.
I cant get the fm and i dont hv world reciver but use only app in my android as i said earlier, i don't know what you want again.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by pointblank247(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
joblessness nobi small matter. even now i am listening to radio biafra. op go quench.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
the screen shot

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

Why is it that Nigerians hate to hear the truth, if is say what you want to hear you will believe that but telling you the truth you won't since is not what you want to hear, check the time of my last respond and the time of the screen shot i posted you will know if I'm saying the truth. The screen shot was snapped after my last post.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 02, 2016
You Igbos esp Allsouls. You're yet to prove the falsity of this post. But demanding immediate closure...

*****Tell me phone type I said android only.
******Tell me receiving location. Port Harcourt and Aba is off and no body has invalidate
***** Tell me how u downloaded it. so every other person in port harcourt or Aba can confirm its working. And then the's thread is false. Because how can I or a by other person be sure the photos were today...

I said port harcourt and Aba is not receiving the online android radio. Prove these two places are receiving... Not just all shouting is false without understand my stand on my post
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 02, 2016
pointblank247:
joblessness nobi small matter. even now i am listening to radio biafra. op go quench.

Is the application android don't fail to understand my post. I am specific. Understand my post. App for pc is working. understand the post. Then prove is false. Thank u
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by midol: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
You Igbos esp Allsouls. You're yet to prove the falsity of this post. But demanding immediate closure...

******Tell me receiving location. Port Harcourt and Aba is off and no body has invalidate
***** Tell me how u downloaded it. so every other person in port harcourt or Aba can confirm its working. And then the's thread is false. Because how can I or a by other person be sure the photos were today...

I said port harcourt and Aba is not receiving the online android radio. Prove these two places are receiving... Not just all shouting is false without understand my stand on my post

My brother, as a yoruba muslim, We must expose them Walahi talahi! That radio must go down so that fulani cattlemen can RULE us as ordained by Allah!

1 Like

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I said port harcourt and Aba is not receiving thea online android radio. Prove these two places are receiving... Not just all shouting is false without understand my stand on my post

Android phone is android phone and not laptop or radio.

One satalite serves all location in the world so your location don't matter as far as app is concern, so if your in south, north, east or west doesnt matter since the same server served all.
If you said FM radio in your locality is not working i may not argue because it not work in your break but it will work in another area, but app no.
mean while I'm in Nigeria.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I said port harcourt and Aba is not receiving thea online android radio. Prove these two places are receiving... Not just all shouting is false without understand my stand on my post

One satalite serves all location in the world so your location don't matter as far as app is concern, so if your in south, north, east or west doesnt matter since the same server served all.
If you said FM radio in your locality is not working i may not argue because it not work in your break but it will work in another area, but app no.
mean while I'm in Nigeria and i show screen shot
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by c33b33(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
I left this compromised platform for a long time but had to login because of pity I felt for the OP.

I wish you had channeled the strength you want to flex on IPOB to bring attention to your Friend's plight. You want to be a media warrior celebrated by the Hausa Foooolani and yorroobber cowards who failed woefully in the quest you are been celebrated at.

While Nigerians are hungry, Buhari and his cabal is wasting millions of dollars fighting IPOB but still failing. Every platform of IPOB have been under serious cyber attack and not only the Radio App which is actually working, even Facebook is blocking our sites lol but there are sophisicated app to solve that.

You say you stay at Obigbo and I am wondering how your gospel against Biafra is going as new IPOB family keeps cropping up every day. My heart is with your friend If he truly exist and I know his story will change soon.

Enjoy your fame in the fight against Biafra while it lasts.Cheerz!

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by c33b33(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Those experiencing the cyber attack should read this article and endeavor to download the app stated.

http://www.thebiafrapost.com/2016/11/biafra-ongoing-cyber-war-biafrans.html?m=1
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Allsouls:

mean while I'm in Nigeria and i show screen shot

Show us where this app was downloaded...
Because even while I was in Abuja I don't get it online. Show how u got it. Because u guys are complaining of cyber attack...

Show us so we can all download and confirm...
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Allsouls: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Show us where this app was downloaded...
Because even while I was in Abuja I don't get it online. Show how u got it. Because u guys are complaining of cyber attack...

Show us so we can all download and confirm...

You will see it in goggle play store its free. Radio Biafra.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by PhockPhockMan: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

As I'm writing this, radio biafra is playing. They're rebroadcasting of Nnamdi Kanu's old broadcast.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by PhockPhockMan: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Where u got it

My phone is Gionee, an android phone.

I'm in Port Harcourt.

Radio Biafra is playing now.

You're a confirmed liar.

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

My phone is Gionee, an android phone.
I'm in Port Harcourt.

Radio Biafra is playing now.

You're a confirmed liar.
Which of them did u download?

Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by PhockPhockMan: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Which of them did u download?
The first one.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

The first one.

Don't u know am even helping your organization. One thing about me is I don't lie to go against Biafra...

At least if we finally discover there is a problem u can tell the uche mefor...

Is your phone rooted? Let me know why me and some people can't get this radio
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed, the destroyer of NL's flats heads grin I'm just too busy now a days, I would have joined you in destroying this petty flat heads. My apologies bro

Sign: Master of Flat heads.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by PhockPhockMan: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Don't u know am even helping your organization. One thing about me is I don't lie to go against Biafra...

At least if we finally discover there is a problem u can tell the uche mefor...

Is your phone rooted? Let me know why me and some people can't get this radio

First of all, I'm not a member of IPOB.

My phone is not rooted.
Re: See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS by Goodking(m): 12:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Well, this Biafra News App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accesstech.biafra is the best of them all because it has all the news where Biafra is mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: We Will Reduce Level Of Nigeria's Borrowing / Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello / Breaking News: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Steps Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.