Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil (2301 Views)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys / 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by Vero2sleek(f): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
I just stumbled on a terrible video via whatsapp of a mob action on a woman by some men who continued to assualt and molest her. This is most likely to be set at somewhere in eastern Nigeria. Nobody deserves such kind of truama and jungle justice. It only shows the kind of animals we are. Its even a bigger shame that we still habor such kind of conducts. Tufiakwa!!!

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by ademasta(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmm... You could have put a link to the said video rather than this uncensored pictures.

Say no to junglejustice

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by Vero2sleek(f): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Vero2sleek:
I just stumbled on a terrible video via whatsapp of a mob action on a woman by some men who continued to assualt and molest her. This is most likely to be set at somewhere in eastern Nigeria. Nobody deserves such kind of truama and jungle justice. It only shows the kind of animals we are. Its even a bigger shame that we atill habor such kind of conducts. Tufiakwa!!!

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by Vero2sleek(f): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
I dont think all whatsapp videos have link. Its as recent as can be. Its above 4mb otherwise i would hv posted it here.
ademasta:
Hmmm... You could have put a link to the said video rather than this uncensored pictures.

Say no to junglejustice

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by ademasta(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Vero2sleek:
I dont think all whatsapp videos have link. Its as recent as can be.
Alright dear
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Most likely a kidnapper or ritualist. Nigerians don't normally set a tyre on female thieves.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by Vero2sleek(f): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
She stole her boss money. Is it worth it? Is this not wicked?
charix:
Most likely a kidnapper or ritualist. Nigerians don't normally set a tyre on female thieves.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Vero2sleek:
She stole her boss money. Is it worth it? Is this not wicked?
Just another day in Africa. The ALUU 4 were innocent boys yet met their end from jungle justice. If the thieves at the top don't consider it a problem then I can't bother myself.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by okirewaju(f): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Engaging in Jungle Justice is wrong

Making a video is terrible.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by HtwoOw: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
So how's thier action perverted
? Only men in the video? What was her offense? I'm not ok-ing jungle justice, just saying this post lacks clarity
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by OMAR12: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Vero2sleek:
I just stumbled on a terrible video via whatsapp of a mob action on a woman by some men who continued to assualt and molest her. This is most likely to be set at somewhere in eastern Nigeria. Nobody deserves such kind of truama and jungle justice. It only shows the kind of animals we are. Its even a bigger shame that we still habor such kind of conducts. Tufiakwa!!!
miss if u do not have fact do not make such information, what do u mean by it most likely to be somewhere from the eastern part of the country, please confirm ur source a and stop assuming.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by Vero2sleek(f): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
I watched the video and they were clearly speaking igbo. I am also igbo
OMAR12:
miss if u do not have fact do not make such information, what do u mean by it most likely to be somewhere from the eastern part of the country, please confirm ur source a and stop assuming.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by Vero2sleek(f): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
I only wish i could download the video here but it is above the statutory limit. They clearly molested the lady, most behaving like baboons in heat... even the camera man was obviously focused on the privates of the lady.
HtwoOw:
So how's thier action perverted
? Only men in the video? What was her offense? I'm not ok-ing jungle justice, just saying this post lacks clarity
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by HtwoOw: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Vero2sleek:
I only wish i could download the video here but it is above the statutory limit. They clearly molested the lady, most behaving like baboons in heat... even the camera man was obviously focused on the privates of the lady.
.. I don't want a fight, I still stand by my previous comment, which summarizes as follows

In Nigeria, jungle justice t's not a new thing

There are several women there too

Don't blame only the men

That said, if you want to upload, try thegore.com, YouTube or vidshare then send the link, it'll load a preview
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by OMAR12: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Vero2sleek:
I watched the video and they were clearly speaking igbo. I am also igbo
it happens everywhere everyday. the only different with this is that,this was caught on video and uploaded. in as much as this may not be the best way of teaching her a lesson, it still serve it purpose to a few others out there, the men u cheat on also do have feeling, it hurts more if it a man that goes to the extreme to put food on the table and the likes. like they say women are moved by what the feel, why men are moved by what they see. there is no honor when a woman cheat. it doesn't justify women cheating.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Vero2sleek:
lies
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Perverted. This Is Evil by ArabMopol(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2017
strongly stunt anti jungle justice.... but some of this act worth it..... do u know how it felt to lose a daughter or son in the hand of kidnapers for ritual purposes ? if you do u will never blame those guys.... the woman is a notorious kidnapper, cultist and a serial killer who lure innocent children with sweat and biscuits, u have not watch the full clips, one of the mob were interviewed and he confirmed the woman is exactly the same person that abduct his son exactly 2yrs from church , up till now they have not find the child, Op if you happened to be the father and u saw people beating a woman who abduct your child, will u let her go I never in support of jungle justice but that woman deserve it, meanwhile it happened in Aba, watch the full clip , I heard police later rescued her

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage / Black Hotel Clerk Beaten By White Guests Who Called Her Racial Slurs / ‘how I Was Raped By Fulani Kidnappers While My Husband And Child Watched’ — Woma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.