Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please Advice!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice!!! (1125 Views)

I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice!!! by emtebe(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please friends i need your advise on this issue.
I have a girlfriend we have been dating since four years now and also we have been staying together since early last year, but she always have guys number on her phone even she is dating them as well,have been complaining about this issue since last two years,i even change her line but that one won't stop her. Just of recent someone send love message to her,i now call the person because the phone was with me when the message came ,i call the guy and explain things to him but he change it say rubs words,he even tell me that he funk my girlfriend more than i do he even say am not the only one dating her.
What now pains me now is if i ask of sex from her,i will have to beg her like a new born baby.
I later told my girlfriend that have called the guy, u won't believe she change it with me. I just reported similar issue to her mother last week but it seem it like doing.
Please i really need your advise?
Re: Please Advice!!! by Dyt(f): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Deep sigh

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice!!! by saintCaligula(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na wao......
Infact i give up....
Re: Please Advice!!! by 5minsmadness: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
emtebe:
I have a girlfriend we have been dating since four years now and also we have been staying together since early last year, but she always have guys number on her phone even she is dating them as well,have been complaining about this issue since last two years,i even change her line but that one won't stop her. Just of recent someone send love message to her,i now call the person because the phone was with me when the message came ,i call the guy and explain things to him but he change it say rubs words,he even tell me that he funk my girlfriend more than i do he even say am not the only one dating her.
What now pains me now is if i ask of sex from her,i will have to beg her like a new born baby.
I later told my girlfriend that have called the guy, u won't believe she change it with me. I just reported similar issue to her mother last week but it seem it like doing.

Hmmm.
First of all, lesbian relationships are very complicated.
You are a lesbian, right? Cos your moniker indicates you are female.

You both sound very young and not yet ready to settle down. I say accept the reality, she's cheating on you and not being faithful. You should move on, your broken heart will mend and someday you will come to like heterosexual relationships and find a man who loves you enough to want to marry you and you'll look back on this lesbian relationship and laugh about it.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Troll alert.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advice!!! by sisisioge: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls let us pray...
Re: Please Advice!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wetin bring lesbian enter this discussion?

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
sisisioge:

Pls let us pray...

In Nomine Patri, Et Filiu, Et Spiritu Sancti grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!! by KillerBeauty(f): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op are you male or female
Re: Please Advice!!! by sisisioge: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
DarkRebel101:

In Nomine Patri, Et Filiu, Et Spiritu Sancti grin

Re: Please Advice!!! by Onegai(f): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Why are you taking a girl who is not serious about you, serious?

More importantly, how much money have you gotten from NL boys, masquerading as a chick, in the past grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice!!! by Richy4(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
OP, did it totally escape your memory that you sign up to be a female? There are places for this kind of post dear... it is called romance section... I am telling you just incase you missed your way....Family section is for mature minded squad....since they discovered that your ID is questionable, they will just trash it for u and u won't gain much......So go to Romance section, they will understand u better....
Re: Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
emtebe:

you got no point here your lesbian partner wants to prove she prefers natural dick than cucumber, so it's obvious she's now coming back to her senses

go get a life and take this your shiit to romance section
Re: Please Advice!!! by Mimzyy(f): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
This should be in the romance section. But ehmm Op, Ndo ehn. Just pray and fast , she will change. The key is prayer and endurance ehn, nothing good comes easy, keep praying for her. She will change. You know the world is coming to an end soon and she's the only lady left in the world. So you need to bear with her and continue to share her with other guys. Just in case you get infected with STI, kindly understand that it's not her fault too and forgive her.

All the best in your relationshitp.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice!!! by emtebe(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Male
Re: Please Advice!!! by emtebe(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Am a male, she is the one using this account before she later open another one.
Re: Please Advice!!! by emtebe(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2016
carmag:

you got no point here your lesbian partner wants to prove she prefers natural dick than cucumber, so it's obvious she's now coming back to her senses

go get a life and take this your shiit to romance section

am not a lesbian am a guy not a girl, she is the one using this account.
Re: Please Advice!!! by emtebe(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Richy4:
OP, did it totally escape your memory that you sign up to be a female? There are places for this kind of post dear... it is called romance section... I am telling you just incase you missed your way....Family section is for mature minded squad....since they discovered that your ID is questionable, they will just trash it for u and u won't gain much......So go to Romance section, they will understand u better....

thanks.......am a guy,she is the one using this account with mai nickname but she later open another one.
Re: Please Advice!!! by Richy4(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2016
[b]Ok since you have clarified the whole ID issue, we might take you serious... grin I do not want to see your tears like a damsel in distress over ID issues..

<<<You sound kinda young, though there's no age limit when it comes to matters of the heart except the "doing" aspect.... if you get what i mean...So remember to be responsible in your dealings with the opposite sex..Pregnancy do occur sometimes when one least expected it

<<<You are not married to her...So you cannot lay a claim over her...she can choose to be loyal by abiding by all your rules of not having any other male admirer or she may continue to test the waters....it is her choice..

<<<You can decide to take a walk out of the relationship dear....If you feel you were not feeling the love vibe anymore...She was not taking you serious because you have been saying the same thing for 2 years..And she has equally been leading other guys on to an extent of them sending love notes...2 years is enough for a deaf person to pick up the same movement of the mouth of a partner...even if she is the alpha dog or calling the shots in the relationship, she should have at least picked what ever it was that you have been saying for the past two years

<<< You were totally wrong in making a contact with the other admirer...You might have been killed in that process assuming he was a psychotic fellow whom your girl friend has been leading on, making him to believe he was equally the one and only... he would have hunted u down and you just disappeared out of this lovely planet for nothing....In future, please I am begging u, have only dealings with whom you have a relationship with, not the other man... there are so many lunatics out there putting on decent cloths...It takes 3 seconds for their madness to trigger...[/b].

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!! by Onegai(f): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2016
emtebe:

thanks.......am a guy,she is the one using this account with mai nickname but she later open another one.

When did she hand the account over to you, do you mind me asking?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) / I Love My Husband, I Don't Care If People Stare At Us - RCCG Pastor's Wife / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.