Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With (923 Views)

Linda Ikeji Social Forum Plagiarizes Nairaland Rules / The Script Linda Ikeji Social Was Built On / Review Of Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With by georgen2u(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
I no its new to ask but can someone come up with something more preffessional and locally tailored to Africa and Nigerians
I will pay for it
Including the Android version
Price not more 1000 us dollars
Re: What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With by dollarprincess(f): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
I dont even understand ur comments
Re: What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With by dollarprincess(f): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
I just went through it now it really awesome see photos here www.getontopc.com/2016/11/star-blogger-linda-ikeji-launches.html?m=1
Re: What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With by Afam4eva(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
dollarprincess:
I dont even understand ur comments
Apparently, he likes LindaIkejiSocial and probably wants someone to help him create something better with the script that Linda Ikeji used.
Re: What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With by dollarprincess(f): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Afam4eva:

Apparently, he likes LindaIkejiSocial and probably wants someone to help him create something better with the script that Linda Ikeji used.
okay now I understand maybe u can contact lindas staffs to help u out
Re: What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With by Donald3d(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
georgen2u:
I no its new to ask but can someone come up with something more preffessional and locally tailored to Africa and Nigerians
I will pay for it
Including the Android version
Price not more 1000 us dollars
I can,lets talk,08182346055,you can drop your contact too.
Re: What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With by georgen2u(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Whatsapp only
Re: What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With by directonpc(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mtcheew! Una don start. No be NL script again? No original idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

......issue resolved.... / Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions / NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.