Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) (45731 Views)

Buhari Approves 164.8m For Rescued Chibok Girls studying At AUN. Nigerians React / Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! / Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by obailala(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
dunkem21:
Not only that BH was kind and humane by not sexually abusing the girls, these LEARNED gentlemen guided them thru extra moral classes and shaped their diction and phonetics..

A round of applause, my people cool
These one never got to sambisa, she was one of those that escaped over 2 years ago when the abduction was still taking place. I knew a lot of people would confuse this. Or could I be the one that's confused here?

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by kogirodent: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
oluFELAxy:
What is this?
When did she learn to speak? At Chibok secondary school before kidnap? At Bokoharam's den during kidnap? At Aso Rock or parent's house after kidnap?

It's nice though.
so u dnt have ajebo friends who went bak to dia villa to write waec/neco? i wrote mine in a small village too.
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by ozonenaira3: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]She escaped and was rescued (according to the title)?[/size]
ask d comedian o

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by Kabashin: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
obailala:
These one never got to sambisa, she was one of those that escaped over 2 years ago when the abduction was still taking place. I knew a lot of people would confuse this. Or could I be the one that's confused here?

You are right.
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by ozonenaira3: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]She escaped and was rescued (according to the title)?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by Culin(f): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
lobatan! apc bera start confessing

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by 4peace(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
trustyshoess:
she wasnt one of the ones that were "rescued" 3 weeks ago was she?
I'm starting to believe that this whole thing was a scam. It better not be! angry

She is one of Escaped chibok girl
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by engrelvis(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
D op got it wrong.these r nt d recently rescued chibok girls.this one either escaped captivity earlier or escaped during d actual kidnapping. A lot of dem where sponsored abroad thru US agencies
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by Certitude(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
pmc01:

Has he been schooling?
schooling in just...how many years sef?

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by obailala(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kabashin:

You are right.
Ahh.. I almost got confused myself reading through most of the comments on the first page. Sometimes one begins to wonder whether some people just intentionally send their brains on vacation when they make these dumb comments.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by mandax: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
kniru:
naso!!!

so after how many years in sambisa, our sister came back with american accent? unu ji s' ike

Holy lawd!!!

It's all the magic wand of Bubu clan who wanted power by every means.

Now they have got power, let's watch what they do with power in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by loffyloffy: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
The level of ignorance of the poster and some comments on this thread is appalling..

The Chinook storyline showed that some of the girls were lucky to escape the same day that the incidence happened..and it is a fact that Still Abubakar gave some of those girls scholarship in his private university...it is not impossible that this girl is one of those.

Did she say she was recently rescued..people should think before they make comments..inst of displaying their ignorance for all to see.
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by Faculty14(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
neurosci:

She was among those who escaped in 2014. She's been in the United States for rehabilitation and education since the last two years.
some ignoramus here will still say scam!
don't bother educating them..some people think is all about APC and PDP
this gal escaped two years ago from the hands of BHT and has since been in America with two to three of her mates who escaped that night..ignoramus will not take there time to know things for themselves..they will keep screaming scam till eternity
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Coldfeets:

You must be a 1. cretinous fṳcktard for saying that!!!

Didn't you hear her say she escaped?

Anyway, I guess her 2. AMERICANAH was too much for your daft ears.

For your information and to clear all doubts of so many of you cretinous fṳcktards on this thread asking such a very dumb question, just check this out: 3. Chibok Girls: 57 Gain Admission Into US School.

let me lay out my reply point by point
1. is that english?
2. I didn't watch the video cos it wasn't working when i clicked it
3. will not be clicking on your link.
4. I NEVER said that it was a scam. I said that "I'm starting to believe" and the last time I checked, I'm free to believe or even START to believe whatever the heck I want. Next time read slowly before you reply cos you're sounding like a hungry toddler
undecided

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by nijanigga: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Adamscult:

That's 2 year but the first girl rescued is it up a year.

Find another thing talk.
mugu, i just dey give you example, or the girl is not young or you also think chibok abduction is a scam,like your master fayose.
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by jaytime(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
What I can understand from the video/her speech is that she is one of the Chibok girls that escaped on the day of abduction. I might be wrong though.
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by mandax: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
fighal:
You can deceive some of the people all of the time.
You can deceive all of the people some of the time.
But you cannot deceive all of the people all of the time

But they now have power over ever body in Nigeria. So the deception with Boko was a huge and all-time deception.

What can rest of Nigeria do now to snatch political power from this people? Hard.
Bubu is fast becoming a dictator.

He is going on with spreading Fulani outposts in the name of grazing reserves all over Nigeria, despite objections from nearly all parts of Nigeria except his far north.

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by experience003(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Irony of life ;DIrony of life
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by KINGS100(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
i smell liessss. Lie of the month

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
neurosci:

You should at least know that the ones that were rescued three weeks ago or thereabouts are still in Nigeria. This girl has been in the states since the last two years. Due to the level of rehabilitation and special attention she has received, coupled with her young age, it's not unexpected of her to have developed this accent so quickly.
Story for the gods . Have you lived in America for 2 years ?did you grasp the accent if you did ? Even English People cannot grasp the American accent in 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by Xgull007(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
See gube
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by HtwoOw: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
That's American English? Village people ti take over

That's classic Hausa-English accent from a English speaking family

Oloriibu and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by obisdavinc(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
omo see lie

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
kropotkin2:
Just because she can now speak more fluently than you shouldn't make you a hater. She was at no time in boko haram captivity, but was among of the group of 57 girls who escaped that Night by jumping off their captors trucks. She has spent the last two years on a scholarship in the US, attending one of the very best schools. Her future looks alot brighter than yours
Let us agree with you . Now if 57 girls escape and 280 girls where kidnapped do the maths how many student enrolled to write the final exam ? ??.bear in mind average student in a modern day class o's 50 to 52.so if they have ABCDE . Does that add up?

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by neurosci: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
erico2k2:

Story for the gods . Have you lived in America for 2 years ?did you grasp the accent if you did ? Even English People cannot grasp the American accent in 2 years.

As an adult, it would be difficult to grasp the accent at first, but due to her young age, she would catch up quicker. Also, she's been given special attention/education and care. She has been with psychologists for a long time. It's different from just going to America by just anybody.
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
She has been in America now two years and I remember they were enrolled in high school upon entry. Her age is still in that developnent stage where language acquisition and diction is very possible. Also, they are living with American support groups that understand and speak nothing but American english. They are receiving tutoring in American english. If she was 30yrs old it might be difficult to assimilate but she is under 20 still. So i am not surprised at her fast assimilation.

Another factor to add is that most Nigerians on self sponsorship get to US and live in the midst of Black Americans and the hood and ghetto until they are well grounded and doing fine then they relocate to more affluent areas. So for this class of travelers, who have spent many many years, living in areas where slang and poor accentuation is the norm, and if you speak proper you are labeled outsider, they never gain the proper accentuation of the American english you hear spoken on CNN,or in the manner itbis being spoken by Blessing who has only being in two years but lucky to have support and possibly live amongst the affluent groups.

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by princeemmma(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
dunkem21:
Not only that BH was kind and humane by not sexually abusing the girls, these LEARNED gentlemen guided them thru extra moral classes and shaped their diction and phonetics..

see this man oooo
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by ogbobo: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
If you belive the hoax called chibok girls,come I have the 3rd mainland bridge to sell.

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by sammyclassics(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
If u followed this scam story from the beginning, it was confirmed that they can't speak English fluently.

I also understand that Biko haram were fighting against western education so there is no way the will teach the girls in the Bush.

Thirdly, I heard one football woke up from coma and started speaking Spanish.

This scam is not an exception, maybe sambisa transformed them.

#Changebeginswithyou

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is one of the girls that escaped the night they were kidnapped. She's been living in US ever since
Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
dunkem21:

Bros ur sarcasm knows no bounds

1 Like

Re: Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) by kogirodent: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
erico2k2:

Let us agree with you . Now if 57 girls escape and 280 girls where kidnapped do the maths how many student enrolled to write the final exam ? ??.bear in mind average student in a modern day class o's 50 to 52.so if they have ABCDE . Does that add up?
we were more than 400 in my set oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport / President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office / 'I Am Now The Governor Of Ebonyi' - PDP's Idu Igariwey Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.