Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! (9796 Views)

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Zikaviirus: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra and Experience Living in Kano...Must Watch! Make sure you listen carefully to her experience living in Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQQjUeNsAWA&feature=youtu.be

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Look at her beautiful skin like African Americans. Igbo women and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6.

Let them have their Biafraa, they have nothing in common with Yorubaas and Hausa-Fulani. They don't look alike!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by whitebeard(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=sean1000x post=57436156][/quote]I am not surprised, it funny how powder chewers love this man's particular picture, he must be your role model man u are awesome. Nice choice btw
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by ACHILLES45: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
pls whose shit is this?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by kingzizzy: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2017
'Obi ndia no ha n'azu'

The above is one of the last things she said and should seve as a deadly warning to all Igbos. Only a crazy person wants to be in one country with someone that can get up one day and slaughter him.

My sister, I feel you.

31 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Dainfamous: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2017
This is the fundamental reasons Nigeria can not last for long, looking at this young Igbo girl speak says alot about Ipob increases in numbers every day every second.

The country is doomed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Zikaviirus: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Dainfamous:
This is the fundamental reasons Nigeria can not last for long, looking at this young Igbo girl speak says alot about Ipob increases in numbers every day every second.

The country is doomed

Tell them my brother...they don't realize how far this struggle has gone. Younger women are fed too!

18 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2017
To be honest I remember some dude I met who told me he personally experienced this rioting in Northern​Nigeria ..he said he couldn't eat meat again after what he saw .
Truth be told they are barbaric ...
Any tribe who thinks these Northerners are better than the Igbo well good luck but at this point it's only fair not to force anyone to stay with a group they don't agree with ...

Respect for human life and rights should come first above all else.
It's sad that it's come to this but it's time the country divides

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by stepo707: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
But why are most hausas barbaric and blood tasty.i think having separate countries will help

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
You have spoken wisely queen.

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Ojiofor: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017
The young lady said nothing but the truth,Hausa/fulani barbarism forced me to leave Kano in mid 90s after surviving two deadly riots in which I lost a lot friends for no reason.
In the North there is always tension and panic every friday amongst Igbo living there because they can start their madness from the Mosque unprovoked,the safety of southerners living in the North depends on the type of sermon the almajiris received from their mallam every friday.It doesn't worth it to live in Hausa/Fulani land.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by bitcoinvin(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2017
What is delaying afonjas froma arriving?....pls is there traffic jam at oshodi express or idumota..make una come naaa.
Where is Ipobexposed and co?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by bestpunterever: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2017
sean1000x:
Look at her beautiful skin like African Americans. Igbo women and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6.

Let them have their Biafraa, they have nothing in common with Yorubaas and Hausa-Fulani. They don't look alike!
ibo girls with their beautiful skin full ur brothel yakata.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by bestpunterever: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2017
ACHILLES45:
pls whose shit is this?
is for afonja its very delicious, now this is for ipork.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Everybody from the South that have live in North have the same story, the best thing is to hold referendum and separate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Mune: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Anybody can make such a video and spew whatever trash he likes. As they say: video, pics, or mention names of those butchered or i don't believe.

Look, nobody is forcing anybody to live anywhere. If you don't like a place, you leave. She said " Hausa people are barbaric" . I can't also call Igbo people barbaric, if I can use the same yardstick she use to arrive at her conclusion.

Finally, she ain't even sounding intelligent but emotional.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by bitcoinvin(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:
Anybody can make such a video and spew whatever trash he likes. As they say, video, pics, or mention names of those butchered or i don't believe.

Look, nobody is forcing anybody to live anywhere. If you don't like a place, you live. She said " Hausa people are barbaric" . I can't also call Igbo people barbaric, if I can use the same yardstick she use to arrive at her conclusion.

make una come ooooo..Afonjas has arrrived..Which bus did u take cos others are not yet here..or is your Father from Afonja Republic and ur Mother from edo and u con use JUJU power fly come.
Welcome..
Wetin u talk sef??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Mune: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Ojiofor:
The young lady said nothing but the truth,Hausa/fulani barbarism forced me to leave Kano in mid 90s after surviving two deadly riots in which I lost a lot friends for no reason.
In the North there is always tension and panic every friday amongst Igbo living there because they can start their madness from the Mosque unprovoked,the safety of southerners living in the North depends on the type of sermon the almajiris received from their mallam every friday.It doesn't worth it to live in Hausa/Fulani land.

You are not saying the truth! No riot has ever happened as a result of a Friday sermon. I know it can as a result of happenings somewhere national or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by justineu(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Every one is fedup with the country already. Pls let the country kukuma disintegrate fast abeg..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by bitcoinvin(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:

You are not saying the truth! No riot has ever happened as a result of a Friday sermon. I know it can as a result of happenings somewhere national or otherwise.

welcome...kontinue lieing..after alll koran promotes lies

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Mune: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2017
bitcoinvin:

make una come ooooo..Afonjas has arrrived..Which bus did u take cos others are not yet here..or is your Father from Afonja Republic and ur Mother from edo and u con use JUJU power fly come.
Welcome..
Wetin u talk sef??

Am a Hausa man from Kano, so when someone lie against my state, I have to respond.

Look, in life, you have to take some certain risk if you want to make some headways.

She called Hausa people barbaric and I was offended. Imagine if Trump called black people nasty and dirty, the whole civilised world would have descended on him. Anyway, am not even comparing her to Trump; I think a Nazi will be more appropriate.

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2017
i like this

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by bitcoinvin(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:

Am a Hausa man from Kano, so when someone lie against my state, I have to respond.

Look, in life, you have to take some certain risk if you want to make some headways.

She called Hausa people barbaric and I was offended. Imagine if Trump called black people nasty and dirty, the whole civilised world would have descended on him. Anyway, am not even comparing her to Trump; I think a Nazi will be more appropriate.

Am from S-S but since the time of usman danfodio,the Hausas are more Babaric..
The issue of Babarisim is in every tribe but Hausa own too much..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by afonjadie: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2017
After watching this video all I can say is, now I fear more for her life that of her family their business and properties up north

That said, She is beautiful, bold, and brave saying she is all brains and wisdom is not a compliment but the gospel truth

Now I think I am falling in love. Biko, umu Igbo Kedu kwanu ife mu ga Akpo kwanu nka, is this video lace with love potion?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:
Anybody can make such a video and spew whatever trash he likes. As they say, video, pics, or mention names of those butchered or i don't believe.

Look, nobody is forcing anybody to live anywhere. If you don't like a place, you live. She said " Hausa people are barbaric" . I can't also call Igbo people barbaric, if I can use the same yardstick she use to arrive at her conclusion.

If that is the case Nigeria is not country,imagine a country like South Africa and somebody from Capetown cannot live in Johannesburg,then while are they living in the same country,let us tell ourselves the truth,we all humans with conscience from God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Ojiofor: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:

The bolded is the end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Mune: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2017
bitcoinvin:

Am from S-S but since the time of usman danfodio,the Hausas are more Babaric..
The issue of Babarisim is in every tribe but Hausa own too much..

Go and learn History first before you spew your opinion.

Hausa and the Fulani were at war with the fulani finally subjugating the Hausas through Jihad and imposing their rule..
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Questions which keep bugging my mind, why are many Igbos still living from year to year in the north?... especially in hostile environments like kano, northern kaduna etc?... It's no news that Hausas hate Igbos with a devilish passion and would gladly shed Igbo blood at the slightest provocation.

Second thing I cant understand is, for those citing the blood thirsty nature of northerners as the basis for the clamour for secession, how will merely changing the name of the SE geographic location to 'Biafra' stop the blood thirst of irate northerners against Igbos who have insisted on living in the north?... cos one thing I know for sure is that the Igbos living in the north arent doing so because the SE isn't economically viable; Igbos travel around the world for business because it is in the nature of Igbos to travel for business. So how is the secession supposed to help these Igbos up north?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by afonjadie: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
And she said Afonjas are not threat to Igbo's grin grin grin

That is the truth no Igbo man sees an Afonja as threat or competition cheesy cheesy cheesy

Them no reach, in Igbo we call it "Ofe Nkuchapu" grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV / Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture / Abuja-Kaduna Train: Trouble Looms Over NRC’s Silence On 7 Kidnapped Railway Staf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.