Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (88139 Views)

The Boss And His Employee (18+) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by tyokunbo(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/01/husband-catches-wife-committing-adultery-with-his-night-watchman/

There is a popular adage that says “everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.” This is precisely what played out in Kenya. A husband, through a CCTV camera, caught his wife committing adultery with her night watchman lover. Here is a photo showing the abomination.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by tyokunbo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
According to news reports, the husband installed the CCTV camera at home to monitor his housemaid. Unfortunately, it revealed his adulterous wife having fun with his night watchman. On learning about the incident, Facebook users commented on the issue, saying different things. Here are what they said.
Carol Weru How come he installed cctv cameras without informing wife It shows he suspected something! Now he has the ans! If u suspect ur hubby or wife fornicating with either watchman,or h. Help sack them the truth hurts more!
Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hrs

1 Reply
Agnes Dan
Agnes Dan We can talk n blame each other, we can justfie th reasons behide our actions bt th bottom line is,”MARRIAGE SHOULD B RESPECTED BY ALL, i say, ALL
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

Noah Simiyu Wasswa
Lydiah Missie wacheni kublame the boxx alxo wanted to change the diet xi kila siku sima ata chapati uliwa ;;;;;woooye bixx cogratx
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

1 Reply
Francy Swirry
Francy Swirry Some men muxt be blamed juu unaeza kuwa na mtu kwa nyumba na saa zingine ako na mpango wa kando so akishafika kwa nyumba n kuingia tu kwa bed….
Like · Reply · 6 hrs

Ronald Barasa
George Wasuna Looks like the man couldnt satisfy the wife,fimbo ya karibu ndio unauwa nyoka,i guez the wife has the feelings and the watchman is also aman the difference is just the money,the watchman has all body parts God gave man hata jembe yake pengine iko na nguvu zaidi
Like · Reply · 6 hrs

Moses Mwaniki Ndiritu Ndiritu
Moses Mwaniki Ndiritu Ndiritu Udaku mwingi wacha uko halo Na hujui kama soja ako
Like · Reply · 6 hrs

Tabby Gichuru
Tabby Gichuru

Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs

Moses Eboso
Moses Eboso Who’s to blame, husband or wife?
Like · Reply · 7 hrs

Nancy Akinyi
Nancy Akinyi Hahahaha!!!!!kwan alikuawapi?sharing is good.
Like · Reply · 2 · 9 hrs

Kennedy Munubi Musembe
Kennedy Munubi Musembe He’s doing his job well.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Damarice Ndolo
Damarice Ndolo Men also do the same with their househelps…..why not women
Like · Reply · 3 · 9 hrs

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by Intrepid01(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
choii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by tyokunbo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wives, obey your husbands, the bible says. It appears the injunction was jettisoned in this situation, causing pain and anger.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Seun ...

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/01/husband-catches-wife-committing-adultery-with-his-night-watchman/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Honestly these cheats are not funny, not for a faithful wife or husband who has expended so much in a marriage.

It can really be heart❤ wrenching!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by Kolababe: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by Turks: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
There's no smoke without fi...

Naaah...There's no fire coming out of the exhaust of cars nah! Yet there's smoke.

Maybe she did it just to spite the man undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by McPerry(f): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kenya again?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by lonelydora: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Biko! How much is flight ticket to Kenya? I want to visit that country to see things for myself.

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
embarassed
Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by accountbalance: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Now marriage scares me....

The man wouldn't know anything if the CCTV wasn't installed and they would be saying I love you. Am sure the watch man would just be looking at the man like a fool.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by nbright: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
African girls.

Unfaithfulness is their watchword

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by drberry(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Choi!!! So much for a wife! I don't pray it happens to me but I can't imagine how I'll see my wife if she cheats on me.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by G12(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Fear women!
Never trust women!

29 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by adedayo3193(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Am not suprised,wot do i expect undecided

Adedayo out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by niceprof: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Looks like a home movies,cos the one is grimacing and the man is fully on uniform

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by jhydebaba(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
This happens everywhere, everyday. The difference is just that CCTV recorded this.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by Moreoffaith(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
The lady doesn't look wife she looks maid...abi the man no dey service am well ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by Vaxt(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Human being na human being church has no blame for what he did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by Cherishing(f): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nawao

Wetin I wan talk again

SMH

Hmm

Hmm

So many things just de run on my mind... CCTV

for the maid

I think the bushmeat just catch the hunter ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Turks:

Naaah...There's no fire coming out of the exhaust of cars nah ye there's smoke

What kind of silly assumption is that?

Did you even bother to read the story? Does this look like the woman knows about the cam or what? angry angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by ElSherriff: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
The man will have to find an alternative means of urinating cos ama chop off his kini...as for the 'wife'...hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Abeg from the pic who be the man and who be the woman? I'm confused undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by teebillz: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
From the land of MPesa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
That's the height of disrespect

Just imagine if it happened to u, guys!!

So the guy will open ur gate and great u "Good evening Sir!", but he's smashing ur wife shocked

You will be shouting on the guy for not doing his job properly and in those moments, the guy will just be laughing in his head, like, I'm smashing ur wife nigggah

My goodness, horrifying! Nightmare inducing! Heart attack causing!

That woman needs to be Fedexed with high priority back to wherever she came from.

I feel for u dude, damn angry

24 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by wildchild1: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner grin

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by sammuell(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kenya cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by bligs: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Turks:

Naaah...There's no fire coming out of the exhaust of cars nah ye there's smoke

Shoroniyen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok kenya

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.