Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

18 Signs That Show She's Wifey Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Signs That Show She's Wifey Material (1189 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) / Between These Two Ladies, Who Is A Wifey Material (photos)? / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Signs That Show She's Wifey Material by saphhire: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
You are in a relationship with this girl and it feels perfect. She watches all your games with you, holds your hand, talks about you to her friends, your relationship is great and you just love being around her. You are starting to think maybe you should take your relationship to another level, but you are still not sure if she's wifey material.

There is no such thing as the perfect girl and I don't think you can make any girl into the perfect girl, she is only going to be "perfect" for you. Fairytales make you believe that there is a perfect princess somewhere in need of rescuing, well your girl is somewhere but she most likely doesn't need rescuing. Men have to go through a number of princesses before they find the right one. Before you get me wrong, all girls aren't princesses and all guys are not knights.

Gone are the days a guy had to settle for a girl just because his and her parents are friends and they think they'll be perfect together. Guys, you should be ready to do a bit of shopping – coming from a girl, don't think the first girl you date will end up being your forever. One woman will come along and blow every girl you've ever been with before out of the water, this woman is a keeper.

How can you know that the woman you are dating is here to stay? Here are 18 signs that show the woman you are with is wifey material.

When it comes to relationships, a lot of men sometimes find it hard knowing if the woman they like is wifey material.

1. She is smart
Let’s call a halt to the day of only finding ‘dumb girls’ attractive and intelligent women intimidating. Intelligent men know that there is not sexier than dating a woman that's smart. She'll hold intelligent conversations and you'll have respect for her. She honors her time and commitments with others and knows what she’s doing with her life. You’ll be proud to call her your girl.

2. She trusts you
Trust is very important in every relationship. Calling 4-5 times a day may seem cute at the beginning but it gets tiring and annoying. It leaves the impression that she doesn't trust you and you need trust if you want your relationship to move forward.

3. She does her own thing

She doesn't expect you to be her knight in shining armor all the time. She does her own thing and is independent. She can make intelligent decisions. She doesn't expect you to pay for everything. She pays for dates and also treats you to special things.

4. She won't pretend
She won't pretend just to make you like her. She won't be afraid to be herself. There’s one thing about pretending and that is the fact that it will end one day. There is a limit to how long a person can pretend and I believe this comes with time.

5. She is always there
She is always there for you and will even go the extra mile just for you. She is also very concerned about you and is not afraid to show it.

6. She doesn't hold grudges
Your girl shouldn't hold grudges, because if you annoy her she is sure to pay you back. You can’t be in a relationship with someone who holds grudges because you'll always have to be careful around her.

7. She says what's on her mind
She is not afraid to tell you what’s on her mind and she is not afraid of conflict. She is also mature enough to tell you things. Your girl should always tell you what's on her mind and she should not be scared of how you are going to take it and if it's going to lead to an argument. Conflict can be healthy for relationships.

8. She is thoughtful and selfless
In this current age, this attribute is very rare, and if your girl has them she is a keeper.

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/11/01/18-Signs-That-Show-Shes-Wifey-Material

NIGERIA'S COOLEST WEBZINE: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/

Re: 18 Signs That Show She's Wifey Material by ashewoboy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
She is not an olosho like..........
Re: 18 Signs That Show She's Wifey Material by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Is she supposed to have all, most or one of these attributes.

1 Like

Re: 18 Signs That Show She's Wifey Material by Goldenheart(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Should I memorize that.. ...
Re: 18 Signs That Show She's Wifey Material by NevetsIbot(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
No girl has all those attributes... So.... They all not wife materials
Re: 18 Signs That Show She's Wifey Material by datyrone(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
so i shud start ticking list because of wife material...i wud rada v a responsible girl that am compatible with that loves me for who i am
Re: 18 Signs That Show She's Wifey Material by 2SWT(f): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
some ladies have those attributes but still end up being side chicks

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Nina Nursed Me / Ladies Listen Up / How To Start A Conversation With A Girl The Easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.