Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cocumber Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cocumber Mentality (596 Views)

Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cocumber Mentality by benavatar(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Last week or so, a friend of mine made a post about not being able to buy cucumber in public because people were staring at her. I didn't understand the post because I was pretty much distracted by so much work on my desk so I missed the trending news.
Okay, Miss Anambra was the reason many women won't buy cucumber in public. Don't know how I missed the gist, but I somehow did. Well, that's old news. Just stumbled on a report now and decided to read up articles and some blogs and yes the video! Curiosity won't let me be.
Okay, she made a sex tape with her friend. A lesbian tape for that matter and with a cucumber! Oh ye righteous Nigerians! Free her small. Do I approve? Hell no! But then our society doesn't, that is why most of y'all are lucky. It's her secret, she got unlucky.
What's baffles me is that lesbianism and homosexuality isn't new and so uncommon. Most people that watched that video watched it for entertainment and probably relished the experience and maybe put it on re-play. Don't crucify her unless you do not live in a glass house. Just because you do not have videos out there of your perverted sex life doesn't make you righteous. If the video is real, it's not your business.
You'd be surprised that 1-3 women out of 10 you know are lesbians or have practiced acts of lesbianism so also for men. Even you reading this post are probably one or have indulged in the present past. Condemn the act, love and show love to the victim. You've probably done worse.

Re: Cocumber Mentality by Raddie(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
With the popularity this fruit has gotten of late, the least you could have done was to spell it's name right.

Never, I repeat Never get filmed "in the other room" no matter your sexual orientation.

1 Like

Re: Cocumber Mentality by NevetsIbot(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
na Cucumber....
Re: Cocumber Mentality by mKc9ET(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op so you even watch the video, how were you feeling when you were watching ur fellow women doing the otherroom with cucumber?

Are u not entertained?

Abeg no stone me, am just asking.

(1) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Like Bad Boys? The Truth Finally Uncovered / Could This Also Be As A Result Of The "Recession"? / Written

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.