Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing (25317 Views)

How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / Top 10 Scented Candles Manufacturers And Suppliers China / Jean Wears Or Shoe Manufacturers That Needs Distributors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Now this is what I call development!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by soberdrunk(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Whenever i read about this man, i cant help but wonder if my state get "governor" or whether nah 'auto govern" my state deyangry
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Chinko and ezegworo go soon come scatter this thread

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by ak47mann(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Leave shoes,bags and clothing for Aba people they own it from time memorial cool

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by casttlebarbz(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Una go finsh person mb with pictures o...y I open this thread sef embarassed embarassed
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by buchilino(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2016
dEastActivist:
Nice one, but Where is this located

NKPOR, CLOSE 2 ONITSHA
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by ofuonyebi: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2016
Na waoo!..Obiano is manufacturing rice for export in Enugu State...Obiano is manufacturing made in aba shoes for export

The big question is; where are the other governors particularly in the south west who collects monthly allocations

even bigger than Obiano's share?...they are still busy with white elephant projects where they can chop money but which

may not transform any dividend to the people...well done Obiano,,,even though i don't know you...Any leader NOT ruler

doing well to better the lot of the people and to..#bring/back/9ja's/economy"..to glory must be commended ..All other

Governors, please stop sleeping and politicking. This is the time for total diversification!..Nigeria must be great again!

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by investnow2013: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2016
forgiveness:
Anambra dey try for shoe but Aba na number one for naija but the .... no bi like Anambra Governor.
Anambra is the new Kid in block when issue of Shoe manufacturing is concerned!!!. There are a lot of things going for any Shoe manufacturer in Anambra State which Aba can only dream of like Bigger Market/Population, Better Infrastructure, Money, Govt Support etc!!!!(see the picture of some of the Anambra made Shoes)

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by Youngzedd(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2016
investnow2013:
They are very quick!. Just look below the State of things in Onitsha Shoe Site last August/September 2016

Where exactly in Anambra is this place located?
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by Young03(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2016
let me call my governor
Gburu gburu

which one nah ugwuanyi?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by whiskystan: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Youngzedd:

Where exactly in Anambra is this place located?

Nkwelle junction along Onitsha- Enugu Expressway.
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by Yehman(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2016
investnow2013:
SITE CLEARING FOR PROPOSED SHOE MANUFACTURER'S SHOPS(MARKET) OGBUNIKE ONITSHA EXPRESS WAY.ALL GLORY TO HIS NAME ALONE.(EMMANET ARCH CONSULTS,07037793689)
Oti egede. How far?
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by investnow2013: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2016
Where exactly in Anambra is this place located? [/quoteSITE CLEARING FOR PROPOSED SHOE MANUFACTURER'S SHOPS(MARKET) OGBUNIKE ONITSHA EXPRESS WAY.

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2016
investnow2013:
Anambra is the new Kid in block when issue of Shoe manufacturing is concerned!!!. There are a lot of things going for any Shoe manufacturer in Anambra State which Aba can only dream of like Bigger Market/Population, Better Infrastructure, Money, Govt Support etc!!!!(see the picture of some of the Anambra made Shoes)
Textile and foot wears Aba is number one in Nigeria, Technology Nnewi occupied number one position, Commerce and indigenous industries Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by investnow2013: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2016
post=50702193:

Textile and foot wears Aba is number one in Nigeria, Technology Nnewi occupied number one position, Commerce and indigenous industries Onitsha
Some of the Onitsha made Shoes

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by uju22(f): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2016
yeah nice one Obiano, but were is it located
dEastActivist:
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2016
investnow2013:
Must you bring down Aba to prove anything?
The person you quoted is Yoruba, and all you have to display is disunity.

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Willie is working

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by holysaint1(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2016
This is exactly what the economy needs at the moment.. big ups to the gov.. of anambra..

wish other gov...'s can follow suite.. sad

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by investnow2013: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Must you bring down Aba to prove anything?
The person you quoted is Yoruba, and all you have to display is disunity.
That's a wrong assertion!. I am just trying to make mine point much clearer!!! Udo
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by fourthworld: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2016
post=50688806:
The project involves the construction of 1500 shop – spaces for these experienced craftsmen who will be empowered to boost their output. A cornerstone of the bargain however is that the products will no longer bear Made in Italy and Made in Brazil but boldly MADE IN ANAMBRA.

This Buhari seems to be a blessing on disguise o, the way things are going, in ten years time Nigerians will stop going abroad for greener pastures, well let me be observing. If development continues like this, I will join zombies straight. I love progress o, kudos to Willie
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by o42austino(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Young03:
let me call my governor

Gburu gburu

which one nah ugwuanyi?
That one na NSK mad man.... Thunder fire his left balls..... Na only NSK dey his brain.
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by investnow2013: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Onitsha Shoe Site will have enough Space for any future expansion!. I thank God for former Governor Peter Obi who donated the Land and Obiano who is making sure that no stone is left unturned in the realisation of it!

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by lightblazingnow(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2016
Get your Land certificate of occupancy in less than 3 months

And 3000 plots of land in one place in River state

Call WhatsApp+2347033851176
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by chux5351(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
ABUM ONYE ANAMBARA..NGI ONYE EBEE KA IBU?
Onye Enugu

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by Yyeske(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2016
ak47mann:
Leave shoes,bags and clothing for Aba people they own it from time memorial cool
No we no gree, Anambra is blasting on all cylinders. No time bros. Positive competition is always best because it brings out the best, don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by PEPPERified: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2016
dEastActivist:
Nkwelle Junction by express

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by ak47mann(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Yyeske:
No we no gree, Anambra is blasting on all cylinders. No time bros. Positive competition is always best because it brings out the best, don't you think so?
competition is very effective it brings out the best b/w manufacturers,yes u are right cool

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by frestyyy: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2016
Wow
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by Yyeske(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2016
lightblazingnow:
Get your Land certificate of occupancy in less than 3 months

And 3000 plots of land in one place in River state

Call WhatsApp+2347033851176
This is an Anambra related thread therefore bulu ngwongwo gi si ebe pua. Advertise anything Anambra here
Re: Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing by MasterofdRolls1(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2016
dEastActivist:

Along Enugu Onitsha expressway, before you enter Onitsha, by the right when entering Onitsha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? / Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.