Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) (16269 Views)

Poll: Who will win this Game (Naija or Argentina)

Argentina: 8% (9 votes)
Nigeria: 62% (64 votes)
draw (or nepa will take light, game cancelled): 28% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
Who will win this game for the results check this out

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matches/index.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by Seun(m): 1:29am On Oct 29, 2009
Venue: Bauchi.
Teams Playing: Nigeria and Argentina
Date & Time:  Friday 30th October 2009 at 4:00pm.

We will either win by luck or lose woefully.  Which will it be?  Don't miss it!
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by DemmyDaat(m): 1:42am On Oct 29, 2009
Naija will win,hopefully.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by Dclique(m): 2:30am On Oct 29, 2009
We win, 2-1.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2009
Argentina 2-0
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by paddyboi: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2009
Nigeria, but why are we playing in bauchi, whats up with that,
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by nich(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2009
emmmmmm. . . i think i'd wait to see da match. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by quadrillio(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2009
paddyboi:

Nigeria, but why are we playing in bauchi, whats up with that,
because, last group matches are played simultaneously,

so while Nigeria is playing

Honduras are also battling it out with Germany.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by Cappadona123: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2009
Bauchi is the place 4d match.Mutane wil surely b dea en masse unlike abuja
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by omar22(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2009
Yeah! Why Bauchi?

Is this another one of those PC issues, Pamparing to Notherners

The group stages game should be the choice of the host countries, we hardly have a full stadium when Naija plays, instead of taking Argentina to a hostile ground we took it to Bauchi, when are we going to learn?

We took Angola to Kano! what happened?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by cenaboy(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2009
Why Baushi they have started tribalism why not lagos or Enugu b/c we have 3 major tribe so Abujais a northern state also baushi GOd go strike unaoooooooo Dummmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by bruzee: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2009
Let's hope i God. Nigerians we will win
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by bruzee: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2009
Let's hope in God,we will win
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by babybos(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2009
BAUCHI IS THE PLACE because THIS IS A FIFA AFFAIR AND THE VENUE HAS BEEN PICKED SINCE THE DRAW DATE because THE TWO MATCHES GERMANY VS HONDURAS AND NIGERIA VS ARGETINA WILL COME UP SIMULTANEOUSLY.
NO TRIBALISM .
IF YOUR EAGLETS COME SECOND I.E RUNNER UP YOU GET THE CHANCE TO COME AND WATCH THEM LIVE AT IJEBU - ODE A SOUTHWEST TOWN
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by bruzee: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2009
Whether they are playing the match in Bauchi or Kano,it is still in Nigeria,don't forget we are one
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by papabaks(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2009
9ja go win by God grace, 3-1 stay tuuuunnnneeee. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by omar22(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2009
BAUCHI IS THE PLACE because THIS IS A FIFA AFFAIR AND THE VENUE HAS BEEN PICKED SINCE THE DRAW DATE because THE TWO MATCHES GERMANY VS HONDURAS AND NIGERIA VS ARGETINA WILL COME UP SIMULTANEOUSLY.
NO TRIBALISM .
IF YOUR EAGLETS COME SECOND I.E RUNNER UP YOU GET THE CHANCE TO COME AND WATCH THEM LIVE AT IJEBU - ODE A SOUTHWEST TOWN

-----------------------

The Host country decides were they want to play their group games NOT FIFA, most host nation play at their national stadium because they are big enough to hold the national support,

When England hosted Euro 96 why did they play all their games at Wembley and not Anfield
When France host the 98 world, they played all their game at the Stade de France
When Nigeria hosted the WYC in 99 we played all the group games in Lagos

Someone, somewhere had put Bauchi through as an option and its got nothing to do with tribe, but Bauchi is not and would never be a football fan loving region
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by Nezan(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2009
I pray that we move to the next round, I dont have faith in our abilities.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by Gwazah(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2009
we will win
1-0
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by nich(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2009
Nezan:

I pray that we move to the next round, I dont have faith in our abilities.
just attempt to enjoy the match.  grin  

Gwazah:

we will win
1-0
ehen? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by timpaker(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
cry BAUCHI!
Menh this guys should watch out the Boko Haram men are there to blend them should in case they lose.
Please the police should station more men at the stadium and airport. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by kelech333: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
yeah 9ja to win any wanna bet?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by MUNEER2(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nigerians, always hopeful in vain. The Argentines ain't gonna take it easy with the GE, i just hope they remember to go there with basket for packing goals back to Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by ow11(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
omar22:

NO TRIBALISM .

-----------------------

The Host country decides were they want to play their group games NOT FIFA, most host nation play at their national stadium because they are big enough to hold the national support,

When England hosted Euro 96 why did they play all their games at Wembley and not Anfield
When France host the 98 world, they played all their game at the Stade de France
When Nigeria hosted the WYC in 99 we played all the group games in Lagos

Someone, somewhere had put Bauchi through as an option and its got nothing to do with tribe, but Bauchi is not and would never be a football fan loving region

Are you sure the emboldened part of your response is NOT a LIE you are telling to justify your paranoia?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by omar22(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
Are you sure the emboldened part of your response is NOT a LIE you are telling to justify your paranoia?

Ok they played one game at the Velodrome, but thats where they used to play (or Stade de paris) their international games before the Stade de France was completed for the world cup) but if you have been in the Velodrome you would that this is a football stadium the crowd are passionate, Bauchi is not on the same level
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by ow11(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
omar22:

Ok they played one game at the Velodrome, but thats where they used to play (or Stade de paris) their international games before the Stade de France was completed for the world cup) but if you have been in the Velodrome you would that this is a football stadium the crowd are passionate, Bauchi is not on the same level

still telling lies I guess. Why didn't you read the entire wikipedia article before responding?

If you have a problem with the venue,that's perfectly OK. You can state your personal reason no matter how daft they may seem to another BUT telling lies to give legitimacy to your stance is downright wrong.

Nigeria '99 games weren't played simultaneously and who says Nigeria's final group game wouldn't have been taken elsewhere.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by omar22(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
still telling lies I guess. Why didn't you read the entire wikipedia article before responding?

If you have a problem with the venue,that's perfectly OK. You can state your personal reason no matter how daft they may seem to another BUT telling lies to give legitimacy to your stance is downright wrong.

Nigeria '99 games weren't played simultaneously and who says Nigeria's final group game wouldn't have been taken elsewhere.

Stop acting daft, and go through history, its always the choice of the host country where the game takes place saying its FIFA job to choose the venue is wrong! some host countries might want to move the game around the country it would be the choice of the host country,

The 1998 world cup Michel Platini made sure apart from the French National team, no team would play 2 games in the same stadia, So it has nothing to do with FIFA,
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by ow11(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
omar22:

Stop acting daft, and go through history, its always the choice of the host country where the game takes place saying its FIFA job to choose the venue is wrong! some host countries might want to move the game around the country it would be the choice of the host country,

The 1998 world cup Michel Platini made sure apart from the French National team, no team would play 2 games in the same stadia, So it has nothing to do with FIFA,

I'm up in arms! Is the emboldened section a deduction from my posts; trying to get you to retract your initial lie?
omar22: When France host the 98 world, they played all their game at the Stade de France

Your history lessons mean nothing as your credibility has been ruined by an initial gaffe you made and refused to take to corrections (you rather lied again!).

Like I said earlier without trying to be pedantic, If you have a problem with the venue, that is alright. You do not need to make unfounded statements to give any form of legitimcay to your position. It only weakens any sane reason you might have for your position.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by cvibe: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
90 minutes go judge them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by omar22(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
Your history lessons mean nothing as your credibility has been ruined by an initial gaffe you made and refused to take to corrections (you rather lied again!).

Like I said earlier without trying to be pedantic, If you have a problem with the venue, that is alright. You do not need to make unfounded statements to give any form of legitimcay to your position. It only weakens any sane reason you might have for your position.

Dumbo

Didnt I write this earlier on, Oh you want me to carve it on my head that I made a mistake? well you could go and scr3w yourself in that case

Ok they played one game at the Velodrome,  but thats where they used to play (or Stade de paris) their international games before the Stade de France was completed for the world cup) but  if you have been in the Velodrome you would that this is a football stadium the crowd are passionate,  Bauchi is not on the same level
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) by hoggy83: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
tongue tongue
mi i no send who wins the match.Wot i no is that argentina is a good team.So d best team shd win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Wins Arsenal's PFA Community Champion Award / Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" / Barcelona Confirm Lionel Messi Will Miss Three Weeks Due To Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.