Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. (26027 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter / Solomon Temiloluwa Seth And Wife, Amy Demure Expecting Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Coldfeet(f): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Peterpanny:
Chaii see as the baby resemble me,hope this my mischevious akamu never go play away match without my knowledge.
Lolz for your mind you think say you fine like that? tongue
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by laivwire(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2016
From the picture, I led to believe Seyi delivered the baby, his wife came to see them
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Ahmadgani(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2016
see resemblance
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by fullstreets: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2016
Gurubiz:
feith.
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2016
Coldfeet:
angry and so what? Does the dark colour of a person's skin make him less a human?

which kind brain u get..u can't decipher the humour there bah??..me sef na confam black man! tongue
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by MrCounselor: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Ugosample(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2016
They should continue having their kids in the United States....
It's a good investment
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Coldfeet(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Jarizod:

which kind brain u get..u can't decipher the humour there bah??..me sef na confam black man! tongue
Ok my bad! Now I'm laughing I've seen the humour..... kiss
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Coldfeet:
Ok my bad! Now I'm laughing I've seen the humour..... kiss

sarcasm I see cheesy
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Peterpanny: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Coldfeet:
Lolz for your mind you think say you fine like that? tongue
hehehehehe but people tell me say i be fine boy na with my open teeth and my dimple,abi na lie them day lie.
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Coldfeet(f): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Jarizod:

sarcasm I see cheesy
grin
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by pretydiva(f): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
francis247:
Wrong. Looks more like the mother.
dats my opinion dude undecided
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by legibow: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Congratulation, olorun a wo
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
KingRex1:
What nonsense! Go get bleaching cream for her.. angry
mumu i call ur name...animal

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by AkinPhysicist: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
deb303:
baby please take after your mum color you hear...good girl

coolShame:the white man has brainwashed this one's brain with concentrated colonial bleach cool
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by notoriousbabe: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
He burn tree childrens at the same time in this add condition for Nigeria?
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Emeonyerichard(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
The way sheyi dy fr bed as if na him born d pikin dem
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by moghulis: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
See as the ugliness of the yoloba cone head come affect the child. mtcheew!
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

coolShame:the white man has brainwashed this one's brain with concentrated colonial bleach cool
Animal...is it only the white that is fair?...mu psquare

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by AkinPhysicist: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
deb303:

Animal...is it only the white that is fair?...mu psquare

cool that colonial bleach has decimated your senses - so u wanna compete 'fair' skin with white people cool
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool that colonial bleach has decimated your senses - so u wanna compete 'fair' skin with white people cool
i dnt know why i keep replying your mention attention seeker...jobless swine

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. by AkinPhysicist: 2:13am On Nov 03, 2016
deb303:

i dnt know why i keep replying your mention attention seeker...jobless swine

cool grin You are finished. Your brain has been completely bleached up by highly concentrated colonial propaganda. And you reply because you know I speak the gospel truth. You should be ashamed of yourself grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid does Falz Signature Gesture "WehDoneSir" on snapchat / Cubana Chief Priest Arrives Court For Arraignment Over Naira Abuse / Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.