Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,236 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter (24004 Views)

Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions / SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:34pm On May 20, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian comedian, Seyilaw was pictured posing with his beautiful daughter, Tiwaloluwa in this new adorable photo.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/adorable-photo-of-comedian-seyilaw-and.html

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:34pm On May 20, 2019
cool cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 20, 2019
Awwwn, she lost the baby weight.

She was so cute with it, still cute.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by GISTBL0GGER: 3:04pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Ciaos: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
Na seyi wife rub black power for seyi cheek abi wetin.. this kind black, I never see oooo..... See black cheek shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 4:47pm On May 20, 2019
Awwwwww kiss
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Teewhy2: 4:55pm On May 20, 2019
Cool Baby, she no be pikin but child.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Lincoln275(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2019
It seems nairaland is now working with instagram

13 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
If anyone mentions Kung-Fu Panda here I will have him banned for 1 year grin

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by RexTramadol1: 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
Fine pikin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by andysmith123(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
d two of them be like word and opposite
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by ShinqRambq: 4:57pm On May 20, 2019
This shameless man that used the pretence of comedy to coerce Kate Henshaw,Toyin Abraham and Adunni Ade into kissing his ugly lip angry I pray same is done to this girl when she grows.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by UbanmeUdie: 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
shocked

Someone said Seyilaw's daughter looks like a baby hippopotamus but I think she is prettier when related to an African Rhinoceros.

Allowing this child to have an obes look is an unforgettable sin seyi law & wife have committed.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by andysmith123(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:
This shameless man that used the pretence of comedy to coerce Kate Henshaw,Toyin Abraham and Adunni Ade into kissing his ugly lip angry
there u go again!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by ShinqRambq: 5:07pm On May 20, 2019
Kobicove:
Thanks for reminding me......Kung-Fu Panda angry
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by IncomeNet(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2019
Black and white. LOL. God bless them
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2019
Aunty kemi will not like this
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by excellentj4teal(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2019
Kobicove:
Guy you no dey forget...Are you sure you dey even forgive and forget?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Abkreizi: 5:34pm On May 20, 2019
so cute
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Firgemachar: 5:53pm On May 20, 2019
She's getting more beautiful o
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by tfash96(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Someone said Seyilaw's daughter looks like a baby hippopotamus but I think she is prettier when related to an African Rhinoceros.

Allowing this child to have an obes look is an unforgettable sin seyi law & wife have committed.
Are they ones who created the child? U just abused innocent blood

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by abiolaadepeju1: 5:57pm On May 20, 2019
Awww, she's so beautiful. God keep and protect her
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Gofwane(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2019
Ciaos:
Na seyi wife rub black power for seyi cheek abi wetin.. this kind black, I never see oooo..... See black cheek shocked
issa charcoal stuvvs cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy / Ada Ameh Celebrates Aladi Godsgift, Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Cee-C Shuts Down Leo Dating Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.