Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) (2664 Views)

Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants / 6 Drown In Boat Mishap In Rivers State (Photo) / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by justwise(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
musicwriter:

I said a Billion £ and you feel frightened? Americans are the easiest people to exploit. And actually had a friend back in the days and they developed this scheme (legitimate) to expoit Americans. It works like magic even till today!.

If I can raise a working capital of $100 million, I'll use it to take over a US county within 9-12 years. Within 30 years I could control a state.

musicwriter? You know nothing, you are all cheap talk with no action, you need to out get a lot more and stop reading colonia books.
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by musicwriter(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
justwise:

musicwriter? You know nothing, you are all cheap talk with no action, you need to out get a lot more and stop reading colonia books.

I' am probably talking to a kid then. If tell you how much I've made so far without even going there, you'll run away mad from your computer. See you later.

1 Like

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by justwise(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
musicwriter:

I' am probably talking to a kid then. If tell you how much I've made so far without even going there, you'll run away mad from your computer. See you later.

Oh yes! if lying to yourself makes you happy then enjoy it
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by KPhantom(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Una just leave topic enter another discussion lol.. Musicwriter i was enjoying ur post till when u said u'll be going to the uk or the us.. It just contradicted everything you said... You said africans should be freed frm the western world, and u still wan go yankee go study spend thousands of dollars in the process? Haba..
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by musicwriter(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
KPhantom:
Una just leave topic enter another discussion lol.. Musicwriter i was enjoying ur post till when u said u'll be going to the uk or the us.. It just contradicted everything you said... You said africans should be freed frm the western world, and u still wan go yankee go study spend thousands of dollars in the process? Haba..

I said I'll be going there to study the people and society. How else can I do that without going there? Of course, if I could I'll avoid going there, but I can't know them enough without going there in person. It may seem contradictory though, but only if you don't understand my mision. Lord Nkrumah did it, came back here and gave independence to Africa.

I' am the last person in the world to tell you a lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tourists Swimming In Austrian -2°C Glacier Over 10,000ft Above Sea Level(Photos) / Considering Relocating To Nigeria / Nigerian Passport For Oyibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.