Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ (1468 Views)

Tariffs On Data, Voice Calls May Go Up / Airtel NG Officially Rolls Out Its 4G LTE Network In Ibadan And Some States / Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Reediano(m): 4:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Ntel which has been gaining more grounds and customers in Nigeria within the past few months has just launched it's VOXHD app which will enable it's customers make calls and send text messages over its 4g LTE network. This is actually coming few weeks after Smile 4g released their 0802 sim pack and also launched their VOLTE app which lets you make calls and receive text messages.

The new app which is currently available for android devices will make it possible for Ntel users to make High Definition voice over LTE calls and also send text messages with the Ntel 4g network.

Requirements To Use The Ntel Voxhd VOLTE APP
=> You must have a Ntel sim as the app will only work on Ntel 4g LTE.
=> You smartphone must be compatible with Ntel 4g network.
=> Your phone must run on android version 4.0 and above.

Where To Download The App
To download the Ntel VOLTE app, just click on the link below.

NOTE: As I said earlier, this app will only work Ntel sim so make sure you get your Ntel sim first before you decide to try out the app.

http://www.yomitech.com/2016/11/ntel-launches-volte-app-for-voice-calls.html

1 Share

Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by honsule(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2016
i rather use smile Network VOLTE APP, than that of Ntel. a second call for Ntel 40k, i couldnt believe it when their C.C AGENT told me that. making calls with an APP and am charge 40k per second cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by duwdu: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
honsule:
i rather use smile Network VOLTE APP, than that of Ntel. a second call for Ntel 40k, i couldnt believe it when their C.C AGENT told me that. making calls with an APP and am charge 40k per second cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't think ntel would/can be that s.tupid, especially with local calls. May be the agent meant to say 4k/sec or something under 8k/sec?

Just my 2k.

P34c3
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Turks: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ntel is yet to get it right..I hope they last long.
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Dam5reey(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
But i thought VoLTE uses data ?? Just like what's app call
NTel na wa oo
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Reediano(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
duwdu:

I don't think ntel would/can be that s.tupid, especially with local calls. May be the agent meant to say 4k/sec or something under 8k/sec?

Just my 2k.

P34c3
Unfortunately it's that expensive
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by COMPAQ(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't see Ntel lasting very long. Since they launched they are yet to get to pH! And not like they are even making waves in the cities where they operate.
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Reediano(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
COMPAQ:
I don't see Ntel lasting very long. Since they launched they are yet to get to pH! And not like they are even making waves in the cities where they operate.

I think the problem with the Telc. Company is that they didn't plan it right...

They have been around for a couple of months now and they still haven't managed to cover just 3 cities...
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by honsule(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Dam5reey:
But i thought VoLTE uses data ?? Just like what's app call
NTel na wa oo

it doesnt use data like smile network. separate account, recharge with money
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by honsule(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2016
duwdu:

Just my 2k.

P34c3

it is o. i spoke with 2 different customer agent. There was a time they call me and asked me how was i enjoying their services, i told the person bluntly that the have to reduce the call tariff from 40k/sec
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Reediano(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
honsule:

Exactly...!
And it's way too expensive
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
honsule:

Can it call other phones?
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Reediano(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Can it call other phones?
yea
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Reediano:
yea
That's nice
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by duwdu: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
honsule:

it is o. i spoke with 2 different customer agent. There was a time they call me and asked me how was i enjoying their services, i told the person bluntly that the have to reduce the call tariff from 40k/sec

Whoa, just whoa! Thanks for this heads up, honsule.

P34c4
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by deor03(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2016
COMPAQ:

Seems ntel has silently rolled out in PH
Re: Ntel Launches VOLTE App For Voice Calls And Text Messages Over Its 4G LTE Networ by Reediano(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
deor03:

Seems ntel has silently rolled out in PH

You sure!?

(1) (Reply)

Glo Recently Bad Internet Speed / I Need A Fearly Used Oukitel K4000 Plus. / Original Apple Charger Not Supported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.