Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sol Nigeria At It Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sol Nigeria At It Again (2121 Views)

Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview / SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sol Nigeria At It Again by Ayolawal(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2007
SOL has started sending smses again 4 a test in V.i it is inv.i pri sch oppp mobile aboyade cole street come with valid id, the text message .
peace to you all and happynu year.
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by Ejiro4ng(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2007
I also got an invitation for the test, Does anyone knows thier test format ?
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by stano(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2007
Plse who knows the primary school very well sould direct me on how to reach there.

I stay around Alaba International Mkt.

Thanks.
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by COOLWATER(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2007
hey happy new year!!! have u any idea what they are into and their stress level and how much they pay?
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by moes(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2007
Happy new year to u all nairalanders!!!I pray that our intentions this year would be harkened to by the GREAT I AM!!!  Meanwhile is SOL a recruiting agency and if so how do we contact them? smiley smiley
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by iwewale(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2007
Please,anyone with the test format and who mare they actually recruiting for.most importantly i need direction to the place.
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by belgium: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2007
pls can you tell me the venue a time of the sol test in a detailed format. please someone help
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by Fummiee(f): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2007
Pls when is the test? Date and time please.
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by COOLWATER(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2007
hey guys does anyone have an info on who solnigeria is recruiting for now, test format and hope we will not be charged a fee just like every other recruiting agency!!! ARE THEY FOR REAL.
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by ttomexy(f): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2007
Please can somebody just tell me about sol nigeria and the test format, i have the text message oooooooooo
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by georgee(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2007
Abeg smebody shuld 4ward d txt msg 2 my no 08035787200.
Txt me d headin i.e hw they sent,eg access bank sends txt mgs using access bank as d sender, jst txt me in d exact way
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by 1forall: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2007
VI Pry Sch is on Aboyade Cole, directly opposite Mobil Producing, VI, so the easiest way to get there would be via Ozumba Mbadiwe, just turn right (into Aboyade Cole) at the Mobil junction and voila, the school is right there on your right.
Abeg smebody shuld 4ward d txt msg 2 my no 08035787200.
Txt me d headin i.e hw they sent,eg access bank sends txt mgs using access bank as d sender, jst txt me in d exact way
Why do you want to carry a fake text to attempt writing a test youve not been invited for?
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by afam1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2007
well you have a saviour  for the test format for tomorow's interview.call 08038673022 and i promise you wont regret the vital infos i will tell you about the test format and interviev inclusive
my name is ;iz2much
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by tochikc: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2007
@AFAM1
Umust be up to something funny,
y do u want someone to call u before
u can give the person info abt solnigeria, that is too bad of
u to start this year like this, have a change of heart and do what is right.
Re: Sol Nigeria At It Again by okelue(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2007
please can someone tell me how to apply to SOL so they can send me an invitation for the test.i have never been invited for their test.THANX everybody and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(1) (Reply)

Undp Interview Questions / Lagos State Internal Revenue Test On 29th / Mtn Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.