Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA (6100 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Governors Want FG To Hand Over Federal Roads To States / Federal Roads: FG Begs States To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by arsenal33: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Also hold the FG responsible for bad state roads.....
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by nextprince: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Which roads again na. D one wey GEJ don do finish.
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Ephemmm: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2016
ok
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Ephemmm: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2016
teepsee:
I thought GEJ did that already? How comes within few months, they are already crying out

Transformation agenda is fake: this is a further attestation.

Jonathan left but his manhood lives. P tongue tongue
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Jokerman(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
Of course it is the FG's duty. Is that not why we have an exclusive and concurrent list?
I want to plead with reasonable pple here to disregard Modath. She keeps on trolling GEJ but inside she is weeping concerning hw Buhari has destroyed her lord and Saviour Tinubu. Never allow a persons outward appearance fool you.

I know how to deal with Modath...
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Ephemmm: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2016
[[s]quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=50696190]Buhari is more concerned with fighting Kwarruption than building or fixing Old Federal Roads...

Surely the SGF will use some of the capital project funds to clear grasses around the Federal Roads in Delta and Nigeria.

Please Be Patient grin grin grin grin[/quote][/s]

I thought the Ineffectual Buffon has transformed all roads through Transformation Agenda: this is an attestation to the fact that no matter how long deception has gone, truth will pursue and overtakes it in a day.
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by teepsee(f): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Ephemmm:

Transformation agenda is fake: this is a further attestation.

Jonathan left but his manhood lives. P tongue tongue
grin grin
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by teepsee(f): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2016
modath:

I know the roads , where the 30,000km of roads GEJ my hero constructed.

Of course I will be called stupid and clueless to think GEJ did not work real good ... cool

Well you just said it yourself, thank God you now have little atom of sense cool
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by sanadeyemi(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2016
I think one of the problem we had in Nigeria is the willingness not to take up responsibility, we're always looking for someone to blame.
Its a federal road, (agreed!!!) its so bad, not only in SS or SE buh SW as well (fact!!!).
Rather than waiting for one FG who don't seem ready to take up the task of reconstruction, state government should do sumtin abt it if revenue permit them. Its your state n d pple whose live are continually put in danger are your pple, if they aren't your pple, whoever they are, history will record the loss having taking place in your state, during your regime
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Coolgent(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Bunch of lagislooters! They can even blame FG for their erectile dysfunction.
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by oyibotat: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Bros this your story should be told to the gods. Asaba - Kwale- Ughelli road is for Federal govt. Okpanam road and all the bad bad road dem when full the state. bros abeg park well. Okowa and PDP has failed Delta state woefully

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by soliddust2020: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Look at this shameless man talking, a state like Anambra with lower IGR and income was still able to fix some portion of enugu onitsha express way from headbridge to Umunya yet Delta state can't fix any portion on their side of the bridge. I thought he should have told us the FG was responsible for inner roads in Asaba too. Anyway, they have their Ibori, Uduagha, militants to pay so continue blaming the FG

You said it all. I am deltan and live in Asaba. Is FG responsible for the poor roads in Asaba too. They are just trying to cover up for Okowa, the worst governor to ever govern delta state.

1 Like

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2016
Chai! This my state government have no shame at all. Imagine the nonsense coming out of those vultures mouth. Why did God even create Delta State sef. angry
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by andy24(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
Pls for people living in Asaba. It's a new month, let's do business..Okowa just started work on my street Along Nnebisi Road. I am looking for Engineer and contractors to supply the top soil( Unstable material) sand from the site for foundation pading and sand filling of house with Asaba, Okpanam, Ibusa. Thank you

Call John 08062142641

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by andy24(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2016
20 trucks of Sand everyday
Asaba. smiley
Call John
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by andy24(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by ImoRiver: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2016
Qmerit:

Lols, you mean the rds went that bad in less than 2 yrs of PMB? Not just Delta the whole of S/S and S/E don't ve motorable Federal Rds. For me I see it from where it started b4 we got to where we re right now,

I have no pity for them. When one chooses evil over good he shouldn't expect good in his zone. Jonathanians where are you?
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by bignene(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Look at this shameless man talking, a state like Anambra with lower IGR and income was still able to fix some portion of enugu onitsha express way from headbridge to Umunya yet Delta state can't fix any portion on their side of the bridge. I thought he should have told us the FG was responsible for inner roads in Asaba too. Anyway, they have their Ibori, Uduagha, militants to pay so continue blaming the FG
tnx my brother. Okowa is a failure, d worst governor d state has ever produced. He is wicked and heartless, I bet u, he Wil b the first governor to loose second term in d nxt election. D state own roads are in bad shape, what has he done since elected months back. Roads across the state na apology, especially asaba d state capital. D ugly mouthed ugly beast dey blame federal government. Useless idiot

1 Like

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2016
DAVECENA:

source:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/hold-fg-responsible-failed-federal-roads-delta-dtha/
This governor must be sick upstairs. So Onitsha awka road that was constructed by peter obi is state road right?

1 Like

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
2dugged:
The pdp and the apc are the problem of this country, let me be blunt,
1)GEJ was a disappointment to his people
2) apc is a scam
3)what stops the state governments from doing a collabo to fix the roads?
These people just play politics with everything, yet it's the common man that is bearing the brunt of all this finger pointing
PDP and APC are just political parties while the persons that make up such parties are Nigerians. Until we see politicians with good ideology and sincerity, Nigeria wouldn't move forward. Until we stop supporting these people because they are from same tribe, zone,religion or political party, we will remain were we are. At times I laughter at some APC and PDP supporters on this forum because they fight over the internet, while these politicians are devising means to divert your attention from the reality on ground.
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

PDP and APC are just political parties while the persons that make up such parties are Nigerians. Until we see politicians with good ideology and sincerity, Nigeria wouldn't move forward. Until we stop supporting these people because they are from same tribe, zone,religion or political party, we will remain were we are. At times I laughter at some APC and PDP supporters on this forum because they fight over the internet, while these politicians are devising means to divert your attention from the reality on ground.
on point, we have to learn to look at things from the vantage point of a citizen rather than being partisan afterall we are all first citizens before being party members,but people have so allowed their judgment to be blurred by party affiliation, tribal differences and religious sentiments that even when they see black they would either tow the political, or tribal or religious line to call it white, smh
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by jimoholuyemi3(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
All these flat head Zombies will not just let Buhari be na Buhari they for government for the past 16years
Continue wailling

1 Like

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by MXrep: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Federal govt has no business with roads, they should hand over all roads, also hand over all resources for states to control. It is easier to hold people at the state responsible than faraway abuja
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by EDhims(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
How abt d failed state roads?, delta state is a shame
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Jalinco: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Why don't you just hold Lagos State government for the bad road in Delta state?
Wehrey
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
There's no gud road in Delta state, both state n federal roads are bad. So this people sud stfu.
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
oyibotat:
Bros this your story should be told to the gods. Asaba - Kwale- Ughelli road is for Federal govt. Okpanam road and all the bad bad road dem when full the state. bros abeg park well. Okowa and PDP has failed Delta state woefully
I wish I can like u comment more than once.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] / How NASS Oversight Function Fuels Corruption In MDAs - Daily Indepen­dent / Nigeria’s Total Debt Could Reach N50 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.