Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (16522 Views)

Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God / If You Get A Telescope, You Will Immediately Stop Believing The Bible / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hahn(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
6.Dionysus

Dionysus was born of a virgin on December 25 and, as the Holy Child, was placed in a manger. He was a traveling teacher who performed miracles. He “rode in a triumphal procession on an ass.” He was a sacred king killed and eaten in an eucharistic ritual for fecundity and purification. Dionysus rose from the dead on March 25. He was the God of the Vine, and turned water into wine. He was called “King of Kings” and “God of Gods.” He was considered the “Only Begotten Son,” Savior,” “Redeemer,” “Sin Bearer,” Anointed One,” and the “Alpha and Omega.” He was identified with the Ram or Lamb. His sacrificial title of “Dendrites” or “Young Man of the Tree” intimates he was hung on a tree or crucified.

This one na god of booze o cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
hahn:

This one na god of booze o cheesy grin
as jesus Take turn water to 100% ethanol

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:
so your mentality tells you that all (wines) are alcoholic.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hahn(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

We need to get that dude in this year.

You know how much we can make?

With only water?

No long manufacturing process. Just bottling and distributing. wink
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
@GrizzlyBear. No matter how strong the protestations or denials by Christians there should be no doubt that aspects of Christianity closely mirrored or even assimilated aspects of pagan beliefs. It is only Christians who do not know the history of their religion who issue such denials.

The early Christian theologian Justin Martyr in his work titled: First Apology, Chap XXI: Analogies to the history of Christ- is very clear on this when in addressing the Roman rulers he wrote : “We propound nothing different from what you believe regarding those whom you esteem sons of Jupiter….”

Clement of Alexandria, demonstrated the assimilation of Greek thought in Christianity when he wrote: "Philosophy has been given to the Greeks as their own kind of Covenant, their foundation for the philosophy of Christ...”

Early Christianity gained traction amongst pagans and most of its early converts were pagans. The story of Jesus and the letters of Paul were all written in Greek, a pagan language, which meant Greco-Roman (pagan) ideas were put it into its texts, containing ideas that the Jewish Jesus would have never agreed with.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mediator97:

Any wine that is not Alcoholic is fruit juice didn't u learn that in Chemistry? who the fvck drinks fruit juice in wedding in the olden days
Joh 2:10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk , then that which is worse: [but] thou hast kept the good wine until now.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

It's OK to lie As far as you are doing it for jesus!

When you want to lie for Atheism and the desperation to uphold this lie is so strong it becomes pathetic.

U are posting wikipaedia as proof. The same wiki that children have free access to manipulate data at will.

Attached is the authentic info in pie chart form

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

When you want to lie for Atheism and the desperation to uphold this lie is so strong it becomes pathetic.

U are posting wikipaedia as proof. The same wiki that children have free access to manipulate data at will.

Attached as the authentic info in pie chart form
Am sorry you picture is not Clear and by the way why don't u go to wiki and Correct it? and that only % no actuall number LWKMD You are a joker
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Pidggin(f): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
The author of this book must have something incredibly special going on in His mind. How come none of the other so-called authentic versions ever wrote a book as outstanding as this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Am sorry you picture is not Clear and by the way why don't u go to wiki and Correct it?

I dont need to but if you want to know how you can further inflate it go on the wikipedia main page and scroll down. You will see how to edit the content...

Attached is a screengrab to help u along. So stop lying for Atheism...

If my picture isnt clear you can zoom and see the percentage clearly written. I am sure 32.5 % is way more and not similar to 21%

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Am sorry you picture is not Clear and by the way why don't u go to wiki and Correct it? and that only % no actuall number LWKMD You are a joker

Your comments show your level of reasoning. You do copy and paste without research. I am sure that even in primary school you were taught that 32.5% is way higher than 21% and when we are dealing with figures in billions then you can appreciate the difference.

A simple check using the current world population and finding 32.5% of that would give you your answer but maybe that maths is too tough for your little mind to handle.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by DeSepiero(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mediator97:
Wine is an alcoholic beverage. If there's no alcohol in it, its no wine.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

World population of Christians is approximately 2.45b while islam is approximately 1.6b.

Now judging that one is voluntary while the other is forceful and offers no exit without the risk of being killed for it then you would appreciate how it is that despite islam being forceful with no free exit plan Christianity still waxes strong even when it has a free exit plan.

I believe in the Gospel of Jesus for it is the Power of God unto Salvation to them that believe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

I dont need to but if you want to know how you can further inflate it go on the wikipedia main page and scroll down. You will see how to edit the content...

Why don't you? Everone know you on NL that you can boast mtcheww Empty vessel

Attached is a screengrab to help u along. So stop lying for Atheism...

If my picture isnt clear you can zoom and see the percentage clearly written. I am sure 32.5 % is way more and not similar to 21%
What game are u playing It seams you Hate Muslim so much that you have to go look for a Muslim news to make your point? if i was religious I'll call u the Devil himself cause that's what You are

Your picture only Showed % so what is your point 32.5% results to 3.3billion
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
DeSepiero:

Wine is an alcoholic beverage. If there's no alcohol in it, its no wine.

The wine which came from the water Jesus turned was not alcoholic.

For wine to be alcoholic the grapes must have been fermented and Jesus did not need grapes for the miracle all he needed was water so where did the alcoholic content come from?

NO GRAPES...NO FERMENTATION....MEANS NO ALCOHOLIC CONTENT.

Read and read and read some more so knowledge would hit you square in the face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
hahn:

We need to get that dude in this year.

You know how much we can make?

With only water?

No long manufacturing process. Just bottling and distributing. wink

For wine to be alcoholic the grapes must have been fermented and Jesus did not need grapes for the miracle all he needed was water so where did the alcoholic content come from?

Read and read and read some more so knowledge would hit you square in the face?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Any wine that is not Alcoholic is fruit juice didn't u learn that in Chemistry? who the fvck drinks fruit juice in wedding in the olden days
Joh 2:10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk , then that which is worse: [but] thou hast kept the good wine until now.

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

World population of Christians is approximately 2.45b while islam is approximately 1.6b.

Oh so now you are in Agreement with the Values i provided Earlier and no longer your you 3.3bilion? Can you see your self?

Now judging that one is voluntary while the other is forceful and offers no exit without the risk of being killed for it then you would appreciate how it is that despite islam being forceful with no free exit plan Christianity still waxes strong even when it has a free exit plan.

I have already dealt with pidggin on this no need going over it again Religion Evolves....

I believe in the Gospel of Jesus for it is the Power of God unto Salvation to them that believe!
I believe in the Gosple Of the Flying spaghetti monster
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

Then it is not wine but fruit juices
or something else
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juice
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Oh so now you are in Agreement with the Values i provided Earlier and no longer your you 3.3bilion? Can you see your self?

I have already dealt with pidggin on this no need going over it again Religion Evolves....

What you believe in is of no direct consequence to me neither am I perturbed by it. If you love the belief then by all means keep loving it.

I also thank God that everyone knows me on NL...its not everyday I get told that I have Nairalanders as fans...To God be the Glory...

A barrel that is empty is still a barrel and depending on what you choose to see the barrel may not be empty afterall its a container for anything...if its not containing water then its containing air but what you missed is that the barrel may just have finished offloading itself of old stock hence why u call it empty and it may just be in the process of refilling.

My barrell is full already so no need for your angry wordplay...I dey kampe.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

Your comments show your level of reasoning. You do copy and paste without research. I am sure that even in primary school you were taught that 32.5% is way higher than 21% and when we are dealing with figures in billions then you can appreciate the difference.
You are A Big Ignoramus! How did you arrive at 3.3billion? whereas it's just 2.4? from 1.7?

A simple check using the current world population and finding 32.5% of that would give you your answer but maybe that maths is too tough for your little mind to handle.
Do the maths for me i agree i be olodo Don't make mouth do it
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Be careful of what you say or read. history is deceptive. no one knows which is true and which is false. if you cannot do torror research then the best position is to pretend you know not. there is wisdom in ignorance. be guarded
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Then it is not wine but fruit juices
or something else
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juice

The people at the wedding who drank from it called it what they thought it was and they called it wine...You were not there and I am sure you know that in todays world we have white wine aka table wine which has zero alcoholic content.

Wine is only alcoholic when you allow the grapes to ferment and thats for those wineries who want to cure th grapes but not all wine is alcoholic yet they still come from grapes.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

[s]

What you believe in is of no direct consequence to me neither am I perturbed by it. If you love the belief then by all means keep loving it.

I also thank God that everyone knows me on NL...its not everyday I get told that I have Nairalanders as fans...To God be the Glory...

A barrel that is empty is still a barrel and depending on what you choose to see [ barrel may not be empty afterall its a container for anything...if its not containing water then its containing air but what you missed is that the barrel may just have finished offloading itself of old stock hence why u call it empty and it may just be in the process of refilling.

My barrell is full already so no need for your angry wordplay...I dey kampe.
[/s]
Same Trash
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

there is original meaning and there is connotative meaning. wine was originally alcoholic, it was not long ago that a connotative meaning was given to wine to accommodate non-alcoholic. the wine in the times of Jesus was fermented grape. Alcoholic. this is the position of the roman catholic church which has more history records than you can comprehend so dont be ignorant
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Same Trash

Is it joblessness thay is making you get pissed at me? I may not be the cause of your ninnyhammer issues but perhaps I could be the cure. If you need a job let me know I have an opening so could make u nimber 33 on my staff list.

Bitterness will lead you nowhere!
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
there is original meaning and there is connotative meaning. wine was originally alcoholic, it was not long ago that a connotative meaning was given to wine to accommodate non-alcoholic. the wine in the times of Jesus was fermented grape. Alcoholic. this is the position of the roman catholic church which has more history records than you can comprehend so dont be ignorant

Is there anywhere that the Bible documented that the people added grapes into the water? They only filled the cisterns with water and that was all that Jesus needed.

The alcoholic angle would have been right if fermentation or grapes were added.

You are the ignorant one here sorry.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hysteriabox(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Don't tell me you believe the earth is 2000 years old

Adey wait guy...put date. Krishna predates Christ!!! Put date please
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Pidggin(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

The people at the wedding who drank from it called it what they thought it was and they called it wine...You were not there and I am sure you know that in todays world we have white wine aka table wine which has zero alcoholic content.

Oh so you are the one that was there?

They would not call it Wine if it's not Alcoholic Am not a kid bro all this your tactic and word play won't work on me!
Gen 9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. Gen 9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

If Noah knew what wine does what stops the people during jesus time to identify is as wine?

Luk 5:37 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.
Luk 5:38 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.

Jesus on the other hand was a drunk

Mat 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Winebibber
Noun (plural winebibbers) (archaic) A habitual drinker of alcohol, especially wine; a drunkard.

You have no excuse

Wine is only alcoholic when you allow the grapes to ferment and thats for those wineries who want to cure th grapes but not all wine is alcoholic yet they still come from grapes.
Then it's no longer called Wine but Grape juice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

Is it joblessness thay is making you get pissed at me? I may not be the cause of your ninnyhammer issues but perhaps I could be the cure. If you need a job let me know I have an opening so could make u nimber 33 on my staff list.

Bitterness will lead you nowhere!
I have known you on NL No be New thing the same style
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pidggin:
When will you ever get sense Why don't you go and meet a drunkard jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Smoking A Sin? / Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.