Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? (16549 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2013
Hey folks ....just seeing this now ....Can it be true?

by Lekan Abayomi

Dear Bishop Oyedepo,

I am writing you this letter on behalf of all sane and upright Nigerians.

Kindly explain to us the meaning of these very scary, occult and demonic structures you have spotted our sacred land with.

What is the meaning of these buildings, dear esteemed Bishop?

Are they not a very bad omen that are responsible for bringing the wrath of God to our dear nation. We Nigerians are very spiritual people. We believe in curses, in taboos, in demons and in abominations. Indeed if you are in the Church business as you portray to be, you too understand these things. You understand the purity of life and land and what evil is. After-all it was you who slapped a poor girl who you castigated as being possessed by spirits.

So why have you put these many solid structures that are all types of funny things including the pentagram, structures bearing semblance to the Baphomet, goat head masonic god, 69, or 666, ‘$’ sign, and all other things that since I received a broadcast with the news story, have made me quite uncomfortable and afraid. You do know the structures you built I presume, having a degree in architecture yourself.

So our airplanes fly over these things. Do you know the spiritual implication of this calamity you have constructed on our land? Is this not a reason for the woes of Nigeria?

Dear Bishop, please tear these things down. I am ashamed of our government for giving you a permit to make these type of things on our blessed soil. This is spiritual pollution and it should not be allowed.

To make matters worse, this is an institution where Nigerian youth are being trained to be ‘leaders.’ Dear Bishop, leaders of what? What Covenant University??

How far do human beings go to gain power over wealth and in the challenge of God? Is there not a point where we stop and hold certain things sacred and some areas as no go areas?

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, you that work iniquity

Where did you learn all these things? In America? Because this occult is foreign to us, and these are the symbols attributed to the illuminati or masons, and linked to Egypt. So you must have imported these things from your sojourn to the US?

Someone should please tell me the right court where you take such matters that have defiled the Church and the land to, to get redress.

It is a sad day for me, and I am really hoping that the aerial images on Google and these symbols we have seen is not true, or the David Oyedepo can come and answer us and show us they are not what they appear to be.

May the Good God watch over his children Amen.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/bishop-oyedepo-please-explain-the-bad-omen-you-imported-to-nigeria/#ixzz2I27QafpE

http://newsrescue.com/bishop-oyedepo-please-explain-the-bad-omen-you-imported-to-nigeria/#axzz2HnVLIhr1

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
**yawns**

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by tjskii(f): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hian oo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by kuzzieOtiz: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
**Yawns**
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Mikkyhandy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mystery?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by olutai: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by talktrue1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Black man mentality. They always interpret anything and link it to devil. Thereby bringing down curses and under development upon themselves.

White man saw smokes coming out from a mountain, he explores to find out why and discovered that it was snow.
Black man saw same mountain, he barricade the place with red cloth, offers goat as sacrifice and said that this is a sacred place

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mynd_44: **yawns**
kuzzieOtiz: **Yawns**
why una de yawn? Do these structures exist in covenant university or are they the figment of the OPs imagination?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by hillus: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guys, enough of all these nonsense
ok, i agree one of the structure resembles star of david, but the truth is dat star of david is not a demonic sign. I studied about it. If you think am lying, browse it
2. Other structure is not Isis symbol, also browse it, there are not related in anyway
3. the other building that the guy claims to be 33 or 66 is an illusion, just look at it just building not 33 or 66
4. the tabernacle dont resemble the devil head

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Duno what to say.

Anything can happen this days

Those symbols are not mere decor.

Why can't he use symbols like Jesus,Angel and more symbols that Glorify the name of our lord.

I'm not judging, I'm just saying
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by ayomidefalaye(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oyedepo has no history in view of this I suspect him

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by tobechi74: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
So devil has sign?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
talk true: Black man mentality. They always interpret anything and link it to devil. Thereby bringing down curses and under development upon themselves.

White man saw smokes coming out from a mountain, he explores to find out why and discovered that it was snow.
Black man saw same mountain, he barricade the place with red cloth, offers goat as sacrifice and said that this is a sacred place

Is it not this same white people that opened our eyes to the existance of illuminati?

You would have believed a white man instead

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nigerians
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by holyvirgin: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Bingo
Illuminati shocked

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
lipsrsealed censored
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by wrchnager: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
watch what you write,allow God to judge!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
wrchnager: watch what you write,allow God to judge!
what's the difference between judging and pointing out wrong acts or sayings?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
What is his business if the buildings look demonic, as long as those heavy alerts keep disturbing his phone, you can say all you want.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by hrmkz: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
Touch not my annointed and...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by chuose: 3:58am On May 14, 2013
hillus: Guys, enough of all these nonsense
ok, i agree one of the structure resembles star of david, but the truth is dat star of david is not a demonic sign. I studied about it. If you think am lying, browse it
2. Other structure is not Isis symbol, also browse it, there are not related in anyway
3. the other building that the guy claims to be 33 or 66 is an illusion, just look at it just building not 33 or 66
4. the tabernacle dont resemble the devil head

[size=14pt]Really that the STAR OF DAVID IS NOT DEMONIC

Then how come so many religions use it then.
With so many religions using it, it can't be of God
[/size]

See Youtube

1]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMw82DVNMU

2]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwXZVjun3g

3]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6le7oz0hhHk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by richjohn1(m): 4:31am On May 14, 2013
Am not surprised but am shell-shocked this is too obvious! "Man of gawd" indeed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by udejibenjamin: 5:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Pls mind what u say to avoid the wrath of God. bible says touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm. a word is enough for a wise
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Emperor4God(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2015
WINNERS CHAPEL AKA LIVING FAITH GLORIFY SATAN, ILLUMINATI AND FREEMASONRY

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by DarePhoto: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2015
Many are confused because they lack the knowledge of God. Hosea 4:7. People, stop confusing yourselves. Stop analyzing the things of the spirit with your head and intelligence, they do not match. "...the spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. Galatians 5:17. The more you try to analyse the things of the spirit with your intelligence, the more confused you will be. Illuminati is a spiritual organisation and Christianity is a spiritual way of life of Christ. One is of the devil, one is of God. The evil way can not be understood with your common sense and the revelation of the things of God can only be revealed through the Holy Spirit. "For those who live according to the flesh set their mind on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the spirit". Romans 8:5. So if you do not analyze the issue base on the word of God, which is the carrier of the Spirit of God, you will be absolutely wrong.

We need to understand the operation of anti-Christ according to the Word of God, the Bible, to understand the operation of Illuminati. Forget about their structures, focus on their operation to know them. By their fruit you will recognize them. Mathew 7:16. Their fruit is their words and actions. Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speak. Matthew 12:34. Anti-Christ work against the trust, the Word of God. Does the operations of Bishop Oyedepo resemble anit-Christ operation? If it is no, then forget about the structures. Don't let them confuse you. Watch their words and action. Luke 6:45.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Weah96: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuose:

Really that the STAR OF DAVID IS NOT DEMONIC

Then how come so many religions use it then.
With so many religions using it, it can't be of God

Was David demonic? Then Jesus descended from a demonic person.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by PregMama(f): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Galatians/Nigerians Chapter 3[/size]:

[size=15pt]1. O foolish Galatians(Or Nigerians)! Who has bewitched you? Before your eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified.

2. I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the Law, or by hearing with faith? 3. Are you so foolish? After starting in the Spirit, are you now finishing in the flesh?......
Chapter 4: 9 But now that you know God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you are turning back to those weak and worthless principles? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

10. You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! [/size]
[size=20pt]Now, You Are Observing Buildings and Getting Bewitched by the Devil Merely Because of the Facade of Buildings...I FEAR FOR YOU![/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Covenant1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
bigtt76:
Hey folks ....just seeing this now ....Can it be true?

by Lekan Abayomi

Dear Bishop Oyedepo,

I am writing you this letter on behalf of all sane and upright Nigerians.

Kindly explain to us the meaning of these very scary, occult and demonic structures you have spotted our sacred land with.

What is the meaning of these buildings, dear esteemed Bishop?

Are they not a very bad omen that are responsible for bringing the wrath of God to our dear nation. We Nigerians are very spiritual people. We believe in curses, in taboos, in demons and in abominations. Indeed if you are in the Church business as you portray to be, you too understand these things. You understand the purity of life and land and what evil is. After-all it was you who slapped a poor girl who you castigated as being possessed by spirits.

So why have you put these many solid structures that are all types of funny things including the pentagram, structures bearing semblance to the Baphomet, goat head masonic god, 69, or 666, ‘$’ sign, and all other things that since I received a broadcast with the news story, have made me quite uncomfortable and afraid. You do know the structures you built I presume, having a degree in architecture yourself.

So our airplanes fly over these things. Do you know the spiritual implication of this calamity you have constructed on our land? Is this not a reason for the woes of Nigeria?

Dear Bishop, please tear these things down. I am ashamed of our government for giving you a permit to make these type of things on our blessed soil. This is spiritual pollution and it should not be allowed.

To make matters worse, this is an institution where Nigerian youth are being trained to be ‘leaders.’ Dear Bishop, leaders of what? What Covenant University??

How far do human beings go to gain power over wealth and in the challenge of God? Is there not a point where we stop and hold certain things sacred and some areas as no go areas?

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, you that work iniquity

Where did you learn all these things? In America? Because this occult is foreign to us, and these are the symbols attributed to the illuminati or masons, and linked to Egypt. So you must have imported these things from your sojourn to the US?

Someone should please tell me the right court where you take such matters that have defiled the Church and the land to, to get redress.

It is a sad day for me, and I am really hoping that the aerial images on Google and these symbols we have seen is not true, or the David Oyedepo can come and answer us and show us they are not what they appear to be.

May the Good God watch over his children Amen.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/bishop-oyedepo-please-explain-the-bad-omen-you-imported-to-nigeria/#ixzz2I27QafpE

http://newsrescue.com/bishop-oyedepo-please-explain-the-bad-omen-you-imported-to-nigeria/#axzz2HnVLIhr1

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 12, 2020
ikorodureporta
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06am On Sep 12, 2020
@topic......

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / What You Should Be Chasing As A Young Guy Or Girl / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.