Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) (1618 Views)

How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? / Ogun State Workers Suspend Strike - Press Release / Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2016
My mum is a senior executive officer in one of the higher institution in benue state. She came back from her office last night showing me a salary alert she and her colleague received. They were all amazed that the governor paid the sum of 10 naira as salary. And they haven't received salary for over 5 months. Is this the change we voted?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by fiizznation: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2016
Pure undiluted Lies
Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2016
It was used to test thier New payment system...

cc Mynd44 This news is false and old

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by moyakz(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2016
awesome development
Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by Davash222(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
It was used to test thier New payment system...
cc Mynd44 This news is false and old
How do you mean by 'False and old'

The pictorial evidence is there.

If they want to test their 'whatever', why using #10 Razor Blade is now #20 in my Area now, if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
This is a very good one.

Others should emulate as one of the ways to fight inflation cum recession.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by capatainrambo: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Pure undiluted Lies
prove to us its a lie

or forever shut that smelly orifice you call mouth

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by Redoil: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
capatainrambo:
prove to us its a lie

omenka is the official mouth pieace of otorm in nairaland contact him
Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by BayLord01(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Say the truth, your mum must have borrowed from the bank. Benue workers are too loud to cry when salary is not coming, they borrow up and down but when the salary comes, all will stay mute. Borrowed someone since January and the man is saying nothing.
Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by fiizznation: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2016
capatainrambo:
prove to us its a lie

I guess last night was "October 27th". Anyway I don't know why you insulted me for no reason. It clearly shows you have bad upbringing.
Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2016
Op kenan

Re: Gov. Ortom Pay Benue State Workers 10 Naira As Salary (photo) by kross01(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
BayLord01:
Say the truth, your mum must have borrowed from the bank. Benue workers are too loud to cry when salary is not coming, they borrow up and down but when the salary comes, all will stay mute. Borrowed someone since January and the man is saying nothing.
As much as I'm not authenticating or denying the message shown, you ought to know that wether the receiver is neck deep in debt or not is highly immaterial, as that will never affect the amount stated on your transaction alert as credit amount. The text clearly showed the amount credited to the account as #10, the blurred balance would have proven if the account is indebted or not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Awolowo's Western Nigeria TV Of 1959 The First TV In Africa? / Why Does Buhari Find It Hard To Talk To Nigerians? / Bokoharam: 5 Soldiers Killed, 30 Missing In Kanamma Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.