Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 (15249 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by DeepSight(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
deolu2000:

Gbenu e soun! Who NOI epp? No be under her harvard knowledge the economy of NG was plunged into the disaster of today?

Why tell such a lie?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by moffat(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
dear ma,
our daddy said u belong to d kitchen and other room thanks take heart
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by moffat(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
dear ma,
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by moffat(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
dear ma,
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by Cholls(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
my brother pussy conference.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by takenadoh: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Never disregard someone's schooling because of your political ideology cool
Yes Adeosun might not have the qualifications of Iweala doesn't mean she's not brilliant too.
Goodluck
good luck *

I need track record, I don't have anything against APC or PDP , personally I don't care , I just want a better Nigeria for my kids, that's all and when someone isn't doing things right,you must point going to 2 years now and the economy is now in recession, who do you blame?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by deolu2000(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
takenadoh:

Nigeria's economy wasn't plunged into disaster under NOI go and check the facts, don't believe what these politicians say, every government has its bad side definitely but I know the Dollar wasn't at 450 Naira in the black market.
actually i was referring to the recklessness in terms of financial mismanagement, okonjo was right there wasn't she? Am nt sayn she stole or otherwise let EFCC sort dt bt she was right there when care was thrown out of the window by the past govt, was that how they taught her in harvard?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by deolu2000(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
DeepSight:

Why tell such a lie?
enlighten me about the truth, am reading.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by DeepSight(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
deolu2000:

enlighten me about the truth, am reading.

I don't see how I need to enlighten you. Nigeria was not in recession under her watch: that is an iron cast fact. I thus do not see how you can claim that the economy is what it is today on account of her stewardship.

On the contrary, the three things that tanked the economy were very unintelligent macro economic decisions by Buhari/ Adeosun/ Udo Udoma/ Emefiele: The implementation of the TSA, the scandalous Foreign exchange policies of the new government and the petrol subsidy part removal all occurring within the same short space of time in which you had a massive drop in oil prices. These three decisions were nothing short of economic suicide for Nigeria - and none of these decisions were taken by NOI. They were taken by the illiterate current president of Nigeria and his semi-literate Finance Minister in collusion with the clueless CBN Governor and the misplaced Udo Udoma.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by DeepSight(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
deolu2000:

actually i was referring to the recklessness in terms of financial mismanagement, okonjo was right there wasn't she? Am nt sayn she stole or otherwise let EFCC sort dt bt she was right there when care was thrown out of the window by the past govt, was that how they taught her in harvard?

How is a Finance Minister responsible for what other MDAs do with the funds duly appropriated for their use and duly disbursed to them as such by the Finance Minister/ RMAFC?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by Angelahoney: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
takenadoh:
Nice one people
The person above me sha.. How can University of East London BSc. graduate compare with Harvard?

KEMI is a ROOKIE no wonder the economy is the way it is.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by KolaSteven(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by deolu2000(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
DeepSight:

I don't see how I need to enlighten you. Nigeria was not in recession under her watch: that is an iron cast fact. I thus do not see how you can claim that the economy is what it is today on account of her stewardship.

On the contrary, the three things that tanked the economy were very unintelligent macro economic decisions by Buhari/ Adeosun/ Udo Udoma/ Emefiele: The implementation of the TSA, the scandalous Foreign exchange policies of the new government and the petrol subsidy part removal all occurring within the same short space of time in which you had a massive drop in oil prices. These three decisions were nothing short of economic suicide for Nigeria - and none of these decisions were taken by NOI. They were taken by the illiterate current president of Nigeria and his semi-literate Finance Minister in collusion with the clueless CBN Governor and the misplaced Udo Udoma.
i agree wt the reasons you stated abv, but i totally blv that disbursment of funds and ensuring that the funds are utilized for the right cause is part of monitoring wc is also a function of an arm of her then ministry. Secondly, if this govt has more to work wt (if stealing was corruption), then we would have more basis to crictise them. Be that as it may,i hope we get out of this soonest rather than playing blame games.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by foura: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good the christian are doing much to empower nigerians this conference ,that conference including the platform,home our muslim friends can toe this line so that we can help ourselves.

for your organic skincare DIY products and stretch marks cream that works mail me at reasho@yahoo.com
EdifiedCEO:
PHOTOS: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016

First ladies converged at the annual Arise Women’s Conference hosted by Pastor Siju Iluyomade of the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s City of David Parish.

The Arise Women Conference 2016 themed ‘Grace to Grace’ is an organisation committed to accelerating nation building through the empowerment of women. Guest ministers are Pastor Mrs Grace Okorede & Pastor. (Dr.) Becky Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Church.

At the conference, there was free medical treatment, cervical cancer screening, skin care consultation, free eye tests and glasses, free checks on blood Sugar Level and blood pressure.

Guests who attended were Wife of the Vice President of Nigeria, Dolapo Osinbajo; Senior special Assistant in Foreign Affairs and the Diaspora, Abike Dabiri; Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, H.E. Mrs. Omolara Ahmed, the First Lady of Kwara amongst others.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/DolapoOsinbajo-KemiAdeosun-AbikeDabiri.html

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
takenadoh:

My brother, its not by university oo. The Nigerian doctor that performed surgery on an unborn baby did not attend Harvard Medical School neither did he attend the presigous John Hopkins School of Medicine. He attended our own Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife. Schools are hyped and a lot of factors play into those rankings. Ultimately, it is the competence of the graduates that matter

CUG Rank University Name
Entry Standards
Student Satisfaction
Research Quality
Graduate Prospects
Overall Score
2017 2016
1 1 Cambridge 600 4.17 3.33 89.0 1000
2 2 Oxford 574 4.17 3.34 86.7 998
3 3 London School of Economics 518 3.89 3.35 78.5 940
4 4 Imperial College London 567 4.15 3.36 90.8 938
5 5 St Andrews 520 4.23 3.13 83.2 927
6 5 Durham 524 4.14 3.14 83.6 916
.......................................................................................................................
126 124 East London 277 3.93 2.71 45.2 376
127 126 London Metropolitan

This is top schools in the UK alone, University of East London isn't even in the Top 100, ask me again what Havard is
Please show me the number of Havard Graduates in University of East London. Seriously anyone that knows anything about school in Uk will tell you about East London.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by sandrahnaub(f): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2016
The gift dat was shared dat day...no b here
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by takenadoh: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2016
KolaSteven:

I'm a Computer Science graduate of YABATECH,
And what I know, most UNILAG graduates don't.
Iweala graduating from Harvard doesn't mean she is more intElligent than Kemi.
Tis all about privlege.

Yabatech and UNILAG isn't the same as University of East London and even Imperial not to talk of Harvard, I know what i'm saying, but if you check track Record on was in world bank, the other was working where?

your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by takenadoh: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2016
sanky346:
[/b]

So far what do you have to say about the competence of the University of East London graduate?

naira is at free fall
we are in recession
companies letting go of their workforce daily

etc.........
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by Emodeee: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2016
sandrahnaub:
The gift dat was shared dat day...no b here

you go ni?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by sandrahnaub(f): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Emodeee:

you go ni?
my mum did
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by Emodeee: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2016
sandrahnaub:
my mum did

wetin them share?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 by FreeWorld23: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
sanky346:
[/b]
hello
Pls I need the dollar u said you have in Us, can u pls drop your contact for whatsapp chat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.