Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

For Deepsight - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Deepsight (7384 Views)

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Deepsight by plaetton: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2017
DeepSight:

Bingo Bro!
Long time Depardo.
How your side?
Re: For Deepsight by DeepSight(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2017
plaetton:

Long time Depardo.
How your side?

Send me legal work as a matter of urgent national importance
Re: For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
DeepSight:

Probably does continue - on another level though

They dont have to, but they might go slightly cuckoo with real OBEs
Not Order of the British Empire . . . .

Fair.
How you dey?

I dey. How many white flags can you see me waving? 3. One in each hand and the third in my mouth.

I've got less and less stomach for argument in my old age.

How are you sir?
Re: For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
DeepSight:

On reflection I think I may see where you are coming from: but: does this imply that all discussion on God would be DOA.
In short, that no one may have a sensible discussion on the idea of God?

I'm sure that there can be lively and kicking discussions on the idea of god, or on any of the numerous ideas of God. After all Nairaland is chock a block full of such.

Like I've often said, I myself find that I cannot help theorising and hypothesising on various notions of God, yet I've come to expect that all of my such theological musings will be confounded sooner (rarely later).

I do despise it when people speak so authoritatively of a matter that it is plain that they cannot have any knowledge of. It is such arrogance that has brought me to despise much of christianity and abrahamic religions. I no longer consider the label 'christianity' worthy of me.

What I am is what I am, A rose by any name whatsoever will still smell the same. If you like call it Hoonkuwinky.

There is so much else that we can discuss and gain much edification from. Why don't we devote our energies to those?

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight by plaetton: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2017
DeepSight:

Send me legal work as a matter of urgent national importance

Sure thing, Depardo.
When EFCC or DSS come breaking down my doors, I will give you a holla. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 / The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word? / Mother Theresa As A Great Christian / Catholic Example :: Fable Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.