Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases (2035 Views)

Ondo 2016: Appeal Court Stops Ploy By Jimoh Ibrahim’s Loyalists To Delay Suit / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election / Appeal Court Constitutes New Panel For Ondo PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by GoggleB(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
The President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, has constituted a fresh panel to hear the appeals emanating from the disputes over the ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party ahead of the Ondo State governorship election slated for November 26.

‎The new three-man panel is led by Justice Ibrahim Salauwa of the Calabar Division of the Appeal Court.

Our correspondent confirmed on Wednesday that three of the five pending cases have been assigned to the new panel.

As of the time of filing this report, it was not yet clear whether another panel will be constituted to hear the rest of the two cases or the two cases will later be assigned to the new Justice Saulawa-led panel.

This followed the Tuesday’s decision of the Justice Jummai Sankey-led panel disqualifying itself from further presiding over the cases.

The panel gave as its reason for withdrawing from the cases, a petition filed by a respondent in some of the cases, Mr. Biyi Poroye, accusing the panel members and Justice Bulkachuwa of having been bribed.

A letter by Justice Bulkachuwa addressed to Justice Salauwa and the two other members of the new panel was sighted by our correspondent on Wednesday.

The letter directed the new panel members to work out the dates of hearing in the cases assigned to them with the Presiding Justice of the Abuja Division of the Court of Appeal‎

The Justice Jummai Sankey-led panel on Tuesday returned the files of all the five pending cases to the President of the Court of Appeal, citing a petition by the Chairman of the Ali Modu Sheriff-led faction of the PDP in Ondo State, Mr. Biyi Poroye, accusing members of the panel of being compromise.

http://wazobiareporters.com/2016/11/02/appeal-court-constitutes-new-panel-for-ondo-pdp-cases/

Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi mynd44 Tonyebarcanista

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by GoggleB(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
EYITAYO JEGEDE VS JIMOH IBRAHIM
who is going to win this?
Like for Eyitayo
Share for Jimoh

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Continue!

Dey dia dey deceive urself.

Ní ìpínlè ondo, òkè là ń lọ

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Team Jegede
Team PDP

nothing for Aketi and Jimoh

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
It is a pity that the PDP is dissipating so much energy on a court case rather than being on the field campaigning for votes. I only hope this won't be a Pyrrhic victory for Eyitayo Jegede. The uncertainty surrounding his candidacy has really slowed down his campaign which could adversely affect his performance in the election.
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by slivertongue: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
ok
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by richidinho(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good

As a nigerdeltan PDP runs in my vein
#TeamJegede
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by DropShot: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Team Jegede

Team PDP

Team Jimoh
Team Aketi

Nothing for Jegede and Mimiko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
JIMOH IBRAHEEM!!!, OMO ALADE KIJAGUN BI ERU, BI A BA RAN NI NISE ERU NSE LAAFI TI OMO JE.
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
DropShot:

Team Jimoh
Team Aketi

Nothing for Jegede and Mimiko
Waste of Vote.

Thank God say you de London, Na we de on ground to run campaign and monitor election.

Make Aketi and Jimoh come see road pass make we see grin
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by DropShot: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Waste of Vote.

Thank God say you de London, Na we de on ground to run campaign and monitor election.

Make Aketi and Jimoh come see road pass make we see grin
Tonye, remember you've got your fingers burnt many times with wrong call. The most recent being that of Kogi and Edo. I still have the upper hand here when it comes to calling election outcome you know.
grin

4 Likes

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
DropShot:

Tonye, remember you've got your fingers burnt many times with wrong call. The most recent being that of Kogi and Edo. I still have the upper hand here when it comes to calling election outcome you know.
grin
Just like you had your hands burnt in Rivers, Bayelsa, Benue Central, Abia North etc.

BTW Our candidate is in court in Edo to reverse the mistake of INEC.

On Ondo we go dig am.

Nothing for Aketi! Nothing for Jimoh....

Say No to Fulani stooges. Say Yes To Son of The Soil... YES to Eyitayo Jegede grin
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by DropShot: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Just like you had your hands burnt in Rivers, Bayelsa, Benue Central, Abia North etc.

BTW Our candidate is in court in Edo to reverse the mistake of INEC.

On Ondo we go dig am.

Nothing for Aketi! Nothing for Jimoh....

Say No to Fulani stooges. Say Yes To Son of The Soil... YES to Eyitayo Jegede grin
I never called any of those elections for APC. Go back to my 2015 election prediction threads for verification. I'm always objective in my analysis, hence it's always been back-to-back success (above 95℅ success rate) for my call.

Mark this, irrespective of who PDP presents, Ondo is between Akeredolu and Oke. PDP rigging machine has been grounded in SW and Edo and NC states.

And if you think anything good will come out from Edo tribunal, you're on a long thing.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
DropShot:

I never called any of those elections for APC. Go back to my 2015 election prediction threads for verification. I'm always objective in my analysis, hence it's always been back-to-back success (above 95℅ success rate) for my call.

Mark this, irrespective of who PDP presents, Ondo is between Akeredolu and Oke. PDP rigging machine has been grounded in SW and Edo and NC states.

And if you think anything good will come out from Edo tribunal, you're on a long thing.

grin
You no stand with Jimoh again?

Anyway, NOTHING for Aketi in Ondo state. I mean NOTHING.

the election will be won by Jegede, the son of the soil.

We(Ondo people) say NO TO FULANI STOOGES grin

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by GoggleB(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Alex Iziyon (SAN) has pulled out as their lawyer.

Tonyebarcanista

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by agabusta: 4:38am On Nov 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
It is a pity that the PDP is dissipating so much energy on a court case rather than being on the field campaigning for votes. I only hope this won't be a Pyrrhic victory for Eyitayo Jegede. The uncertainty surrounding his candidacy has really slowed down his campaign which could adversely affect his performance in the election.

They are not wise. They are supposed to go back to the field and continue campaigning like nothing happened while they delegate another team to monitor their legal processes. By abandoning their campaign and running after court cases, they seem to be falling into the trap set for them.

The election is in less than 1 month. And the appeal they are chasing is not even the substantive appeal.

2 Likes

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Team Jegede

Team PDP

u are yet to discover that u only team up with bound losers

Team GEJ»»»»»LOSER 2015 general election

Team PIO»»»»»LOSER EDO guber election

Team dokpesi»»»»SKIMED OUT of PDP national chairman election( an exercise in futility)

Here you are again TEAM JEDIJEDI»»»»»»i already knw how it will end

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by modath(f): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Team smiley Jegede

Team PDP

You are giving it to Oke already ?

Me stand with Jimoh & Sheriff. grin
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2016
modath:

You are giving it to Oke already ?

Me stand with Jimoh & Sheriff. grin
We are confident that Jegede, the son of the soil will triumph at the court and the poll. Say NO to Fulani candidates Aketi and Jimoh..

As for Oke, the victory of Jegede in court will end his aspiration.. . But won't mind him though.
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by GoggleB(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Redoil:
apc nairaland thug standing with pdp? Yoruba people i hail una
Dem get double face die
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by saint047(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: ONDO 2016: Appeal court constitutes new panel for Ondo PDP cases by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
We are confident that Jegede, the son of the soil will triumph at the court and the poll. Say NO to Fulani candidates Aketi and Jimoh..

As for Oke, the victory of Jegede in court will end his aspiration.. . But won't mind him though.
EDO treatment awaits you once again

(1) (Reply)

BRT, Changing The Transportation In Lagos & The Woman With Big Backside / Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan / Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.