Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam (2039 Views)

Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by LastlyFREEDOM: 6:30am On May 16, 2017
See what Barrister Ezeugwu Okike Wrote on Nnamdi Kanu, whom he describes as a "Scounrdel".

A TALE OF TWO CASES
( Between Madiba and Kanu)
It has been my unflinching opinion that Nnamdi Kanu's job was paradoxically being done by the federal government. The FG, albeit unwittingly, galvanized and supported the separatist movement more than the separatists themselves.
This began when Kanu willingly delivered himself for arrest. It got intense as his detention prolonged. He became the symbol of a repressed movement for freedom and self-determination. It got more intense when he was first granted bail . The FG unwisely demurred, electing not to respect the order of a competent court. Kanu was rearrested and unfairly exposed to a second jeopardy. Buhari himself went on air and derided his bail as preposterous. That was an egregious and nettling display of impunity that angered many.
To add fuel to the fire, those who staged a peaceful protest to demand that the court order be obeyed were answered with live bullets and others imprisoned en masse.
Those unwise strides by the FG did more for the movement than a thousand boycotts and marches and strikes. They automatically forged the image a freedom warrior combating gigantic forces of oppression and needing the empathy of the humane and civilized world. The intimidating crowed of men and women and children that were out to register their solidarity with his course passed a strong message across. It became plain that something formidable was in the offing.
Again his detention made it possible for another dangerous rat to escape. The FG betrayed its phobia for the young man. His followers came to the bolstering knowledge that his impact was being enormously dreaded. They came to see him as the man who has what it demands to untie the Gordian knot and split the red sea asunder.
Igbo intellectuals and leaders of thought had watched the drama with sleepy aloofness. Many did not wish to take a leap into the swing of a movement they still regarded suspiciously. But watching their own being unlawfully goaled by an iron tyrant, a sentiment resembling patriotism was bestirred. The time for consuming the tranquilizing drug of non committal passed.
People of substance and influence began to visit him in prison Charles Soludo crowned him a prisoner of conscience . Others saluted his courage and openly decried the lawless leaning of the FG. Our political leaders were the next to follow cue. South Eastern governors held a closet talk with Buhari on his account. The opposition party cashed in on his illegal detention to profitably rouse the rabble. Those produced a groundswell of discontent and constructive restiveness . This climaxed a fever pitch as Kanu awaited trial in detention. The FG continued to cut its nose to spite its face -- to separate a country it had vowed loudly to keep together.
But Kanu is not a convinced man. He is not a fit horse in this vigorous race for freedom. This explains why he accepted and even fulfilled some of the conditions that collectively amounted to a total abdication of the struggle. He accepted not to be seen in a gathering of more than ten. He consented not to hold rallies and gave up his passports. He acquiesced to these crippling conditions and abandoned his comrades to waste away in jail. That was unmanly and dishonourable; a deathstroke on a movement that luxuriately flourished in his absence.
Kanu is not sick. He may have suffered from a psychological condition called homesickness but physiologically speaking he wasn't unwell. I don't know if you watched a video made as he walked out of prison. He had visible vim and vigor. He was strutting with the agility of a sprinter. Illness was a technical lie invented by his lawyers to ground his liberty. We are talking about Kanu who at the height of the homesickness that plagued his days in Kuji prison offered to apologize to Buhari, telling those who bothered to listen that he only spoke with his cheek in his tongue.
Compare this to what Nelson Mandela did in 1985 after having spent 22years in prison. Madiba and other black nationalists were offered freedom by Pieter W. Botha on the conditions that they renounce violence as a means of fighting apartheid and agree to obey the country's internal laws. Great Madiba was shrewd enough to reject the Greek gift knowing that his continuous detention rapidly destroyed apartheid while his release upon compromising conditions would be a deathstroke. He went on to spend another 5 years in terrible servitude. Was Madiba healthy throughout the 27 years he spent in prison? No, he was intermittently attacked by bouts of illnesses.
Now a sick Kanu is visiting and consulting with politicians! The same lukewarm and traitorous politicians of the Zoo Republic? The same politicians on whom the blackest adjectives were plentifully poured? Remember that he is yet to visit the families of the innocents who died agitating for his release. This is heartless and insensitive and betraying.
This is a juxtaposition of two cases. In Madiba's case I saw a firm and unwavering agitator willing to yield up his life. In Kanu's case I see a scammer with filled pockets gleefully leaving all perils and drooling only at the benefits.

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=613749325490716&id=100005669615824

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by Nobody: 6:32am On May 16, 2017
There are several concepts of Biafra competing at any one time. You have the Biafra Separatism concept (IPOB), the Biafra Of The Mind (Ojukwu in later years), the True Federalism concept (Fayose, Fani Kayode et al), Ancient Kingdom of Biafra (Igbo SS and sometimes SW socio-cultural concept, etc.

Every Nigerian needs to understand these different concepts. At present Nnamdi Kanu is the figurehead of the Biafra Separatism concept, but there have been calls for him to run for political office in 2019. If he accepts he would have moved to the Biafra-of-the-mind/ true federalism axis of the Biafra struggle.

Every Nigerian needs to understand the 6 concepts of Biafra, some of which are not about dividing Nigeria. Read more here: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2016/09/07/understanding-biafra-in-6-concepts/ and bookmark it for further reference (very important).

3 Likes

Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by Justuceleague2: 6:47am On May 16, 2017
In summary you are shoving it down our throats that he planned his own arrest

But things changed when his detention was prolonged (lol are you kidding me? Mandela spent 27 years)

Then you came around to tell us Nnamdi is a coward
He became a baby and was missing home badly so he lied he was sick

Then that he abandoned his comrades that he promised never to leave behind
.. Agreed never to hold rallies and gave up his passport

So in summary Nnamdi is a spineless dickless piece of_shit who couldn't handle the pressure

Well thank you but we already know

5 Likes

Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by dejiolaniyan(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2017
I Know They Will Still Come And Masturbate On This As Been Compiled By Afonja,either It Is Or Not This Write-up Is An Enlightening One For Some Derailed Educated Bt Illiterate Youths Letting That Nit-wit Intimidate The Uneducated Elders And Them Altogether.....Been Educated Is Not How Far But How Well And Also Age Is Not Maturity At all.
Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by Nwodosis(m): 6:52am On May 16, 2017
Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by Trut(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2017
Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by fiizznation: 7:24am On May 16, 2017
The best thing the court did with that fraudulent(kanu) was giving him those obnoxious bail condition before releasing him to his few supporters. Now the fraudulent man is strapped in his own struggle.

His new battle will be between him and his fake love for some utopia nation they called biafra. Henceforth, the FG should learn to ignore him as long as he doesn't incite his gullible followers or 'take up arms'( that's if he even have one single AK47) against the state. Eventually he will fade away in his own fake struggle.

One thing that is very common with wars and secession is financial power. If you don't have that very important resources, then believe you me, whatever you will do will be a waste of time and effort. And I don't think the fraudulent kanu have up to $50,000,000(lol) in his bank account to run his fake biafra agitation.

3 Likes

Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by kingzizzy: 7:42am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
The best thing the court did with that fraudulent(kanu) was giving him those obnoxious bail condition before releasing him to his few supporters. Now the fraudulent man is strapped in his own struggle.

His new battle will be between him and his fake love for some utopia nation they called biafra. Henceforth, the FG should learn to ignore him as long as he doesn't incite his gullible followers or 'take up arms'( that's if he even have one single AK47) against the state. Eventually he will fade away in his own fake struggle.

One thing that is very common with wars and secession is financial power. If you don't have that very important resources, then believe you me, whatever you will do will be a waste of time and effort. And I don't think the fraudulent kanu have up to $50,000,000(lol) in his bank account to run his fake biafra agitation.

You forget one thing. The bail conditiions are not permanent. They will only last as long as the court case its self which I believe will be over in the next 3 months if there isnt long adjournments.

In the end, one of two things will happen. Its either Kanu is convicted, which will mean he returns to jail and resumes his role as a symbol of libration which will be now bigger with the international exposure he has recieved.

Or Kanu is set free for him to come out and take the struggle the next level.

Either way, the unity of Nigeria will be seriously shaken to its core. Kanu has already won, all he needs is just to wait and see scenario plays out.

Personally, I just want an end to the British colonial contraption called Nigeria and the freedom of my fellow Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by Nobody: 7:51am On May 16, 2017
Justuceleague2:
In summary you are shoving it down our throats that he planned his own arrest

But things changed when his detention was prolonged (lol are you kidding me? Mandela spent 27 years)

Then you came around to tell us Nnamdi is a coward
He became a baby and was missing home badly so he lied he was sick

Then that he abandoned his comrades that he promised never to leave behind
.. Agreed never to hold rallies and gave up his passport

So in summary Nnamdi is a spineless dickless piece of_shit who couldn't handle the pressure

Well thank you but we already know

2 Likes

Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by Justuceleague2: 8:05am On May 16, 2017
kingzizzy:

You forget one thing. The bail conditiions are not permanent. They will only last as long as the court case its self which I believe will be over in the next 3 months if there isnt long adjournments.

In the end, one of two things will happen. Its either Kanu is convicted, which will mean he returns to jail and resumes his role as a symbol of libration which will be now bigger with the international exposure he has recieved.

Either way, the unity of Nigeria will be seriously shaken to its core. Kanu has already won, all he needs is just to wait and see scenario plays out.

Personally, I just want an end to the British colonial contraption called Nigeria and the freedom of my fellow Igbos.

Dreamer if he's convicted he wouldn't last in jail this time, there'll be a riot several dead including him

CIA playbook chapter 22

1 Like

Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by hardywaltz(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2017
They (IPOBIANS) will come for him...

1 Like

Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by Nobody: 8:58am On May 16, 2017
Oya now, let the e - battle begin.
Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by emmalexabl(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2017
All these Afonja charge and bail lawyers sef... .
Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by fiizznation: 9:18am On May 16, 2017
kingzizzy:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by Nobody: 9:39am On May 16, 2017
I desire to see the actualization of Biafra in my life time, but I don't have confidence in Kanu as the man for the game.... He is too exposed to the media, ain't helping....
Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by Nobody: 10:02am On May 16, 2017
emmalexabl:
All these Afonja charge and bail lawyers sef... .
@your signature, igbo are lost tribe of jews cheesy
Re: Biafria: Igbo Lawyer Rubbishes Nnamdi Kanu, Exposes His Scam by nwaanambra1(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2017
nnamdi kanu is a full time scammer that deceived only the gullible.

the fact that he abandoned his colleagues in prison on what ever excuse and run out of kuje with his tails between his legs not minding the humongous bail conditions attached, confirms the truth that he is no jesus but a coward and a Judas Iscariot!

another fact that he has not paid personal visit to any of the relatives of people who lost their lives in the struggle for his freedom - which would av been the first thing any sane human with sense of responsibility would av done after gaining his freedom - confirms to all that he is a self-centered egocentric idiot with no interest of the igbos at heart!

IPOD will scatter in matter of months cause many will begin to see him for who he really is - and igbos are not dumb - they call a spade a spade.

truth is - igbos need a restructured Nigeria where every region is in charge of its destiny not a Biafra. Biafra will be an option if the north remains stubborn on their stand of no restructuring - and its not the likes of Kanu that will lead the struggle - we will follow it legally when the time comes.

finally this pic confirms how dumb and psychologically imbalanced he is for allowing such to take place.

(1) (Reply)

APC Gives Quit Notice Order To PDP Members That Decamped To APC / Let Us Test President Buhari Popularity Here On Nairaland Before 2019 / “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.