Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu (700 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State / Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by finally1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
A fresh graduate from Abia State University
Uturu, was stabbed to death by a gateman
attached to one of the lodge around the
school yesterday November 1st.
According to Abia Facts Newspaper, the
deceased identified as Max who graduated
recently and celebrated his birthday on 25th
October, 2016, had on the day of the
incident, visited one of the lodge around the
University, apparently to settle some scores
with some students living there.
A heated argument ensued and the security
guard attached to the private lodge requested
that Max leave the environment probably
due to the confusion he was creating. This
got Max angry and they started fighting. Max
picked up a rod which he used to hit and
tear the stomach of the gateman to the
extent that his intestines almost fell off.
In anger, the gateman ran into his apartment
with his hand holding his torn stomach,
picked up his dagger and stabbed Max to
death.
The gateman is currently in a critical
condition receiving treatment, while Max is in
the mortuary. mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/photos-abia-state-university-fresh.html

Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by Badgers14: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Misinformation in the media ehnnn....smh

I saw this on facebook but never heard the backstory.. The fb post just said he was stabbed by " an Aboki man"

My people please let's know when the avoid the devil.... If this gent have walked away, he would have been breathing now...

But anyway, RIP man... Get well soon gateman.
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by sekundosekundo: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
What a waste.

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by holatin(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Parental failed investment
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by ArabMopol(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
if the story is real... he fall like a coward... I'm strong and hot tempered, but the best I can do in this kind of situation is to involve police, don't take law into your hand... big boys don't fight, if I lock you up for 5days u go know man pass man...

(1) (Reply)

Boy Caught After Stealing Money, Phones In Lagos (photos) / Prophet Allegedly Arrested For Living Lavish With N17 Million Sent To Him / 10-year-old Girl Beaten To Death By Teacher Just Because She Couldn’t Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.