Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu (764 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State / Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by nwadiuko1(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2016
A fresh graduate from Abia State University Uturu, was
stabbed to death by a gateman attached to one of the lodge
around the school yesterday November 1st.

According to Abia Facts Newspaper, the deceased identified
as Max who graduated recently and celebrated his birthday
on 25th October, 2016, had on the day of the incident,
visited one of the lodge around the University, apparently to
settle some scores with some students living there.
A heated argument ensued and the security guard attached
to the private lodge requested that Max leave the
environment probably due to the confusion he was creating.

This got Max angry and they started fighting. Max picked
up a rod which he used to hit and tear the stomach of the
gateman to the extent that his intestines almost fell off.
In anger, the gateman ran into his apartment with his hand
holding his torn stomach, picked up his dagger and stabbed
Max to death.

The gateman is currently in a critical condition receiving
treatment, while Max is in the mortuary
source; https://siradiele..nl/2016/11/photos-abia-state-university-fresh_93.html?m=1
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by HabaSeun: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2016
The End!
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by adejaresalami1(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Ndigbo with their violence act errtime....Allah kiya hay
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by klassykute(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
no pishure
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by HabaSeun: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
adejaresalami1:

angry angry
Am not gonna insult you! Cos I know someone will definitely do. Watch n see.
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by adejaresalami1(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Its not like I care...BTW wetin concern sef wink
HabaSeun:

angry angry
Am not gonna insult you! Cos I know someone will definitely do. Watch n see.
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by hisgrace090: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Anger bad.
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by zinachidi(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2016
adejaresalami1:
you're in really bad shape upstairs my friend., you northerners are the peaceful ones bah?

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by adejaresalami1(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2016
zinachidi:
you're in really bad shape upstairs my friend., you northerners are the peaceful ones bah?
well u just proved my comment right.....am not be act belligerent on what is not worth it..
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by zinachidi(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2016
adejaresalami1:
well u just proved my comment right.....am not be act belligerent on what is not worth it..
i didnt prove anything right. Anyways i'm not gonna argue with u, its a moot point.. Say what u want.
Re: Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu by nwadiuko1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
klassykute:
no pishure
u wan chop the pishure?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Busted For Allegedly Sleeping With 3 Underage School Football Players / Photos-police Parade Suspected Robbers Who Shot Dead Bus Conductor In Bauchi / Doctor Punches His Nurse Girlfriend Repeatedly Inside Operating Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.