Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? (754 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Kinda Female? / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? / Ladies.. How Protected Would You Feel With This Kinda Guy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by wittyt98(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Imagine you partner made a promise to help you start a business when you were in the relationship/marriage - do you think they still have to honour this promise if you break up? or can you still keep this promise as a guy??

I dated a lady dat I made such promise to during our time together but I couldn't get job, she went back to her first love, few months after I got a lucrative job, her first love didn't show her love again, she got pregnant for him, now she's reminding me d promise I made to her dat time, I told her dat someone else is taking care of u. No story, I can't invest in where I will not get returns. have I don't anything wrong
Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by AlexCk: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bros,
She made her choice, let her stay with it,

U owe her nothing,

1 Like

Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by HabaSeun: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
AlexCk:
Bros,
She made her choice, let her stay with it,

U owe her nothing,
Gbam!

If an employer promise to give his employee a car and d employee resigns for another "better" job, do u still expect ur former boss to give u d car?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by gabinogem(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
The guy above me has perfectly answered ur question smiley
Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by ghettowriter(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
She can't eat her cake and have it.
Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by kinggogo: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hell NO!!!

Chase d gal away 4rm ur lyf lyk dis

Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by Davash222(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
HabaSeun:

Gbam!
If an employer promise to give his employee a car and d employee resigns for another "better" job, do u still expect ur former boss to give u d car?
Let's use Leicester city Fc as a case study..

Kante didn't get the car the owners of the club gave the players that won the EPL last season cos he's with Chelsea Fc now.
Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
HabaSeun:

Gbam!

No better way to explain than this. You nailed it
Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by Warhawk(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
i promised to buy dog biscuits for my dog, now she's dead should i still buy it?? Cc: Lalasticlala, #Discuss
Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by ever811(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
this what she will get instead....

Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by FakoMaybach1: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nigerian girls love working for Societe general bank but collect salary in UBA...@op u can give her, God loves a cheerful giver, do it as charity cus u shud help people that wont give u back in return, Talking about helping @ op u fit help me too i seriously need help oooo
Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by Raina80(f): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
What you describe is a definition of someone trying to use you. But then some people like to be philanthropic maybe you are one of them. What loyalties did she show you? If you had not made it would you be hearing from this woman?
Re: Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? by engrMikemd(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
promise is a debt

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Damsel I Met Today / 5 Ways To Survive Long-distance Relationships / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.