Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State (24428 Views)

GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / In View (pics): Small Scale Garri Processing Factory At Ijebu Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 5:46am On Mar 11, 2017
lanre2009:
Great job you are doing....but is it not possible to use gas or electricity as a source of heat instead of the use of firewood?

yes. The chamber is for coal, firewood or electricity.

1 Like

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 5:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Shakitibob0:
Garriguy

Is electricity needed in Processing Garri?

I want to start small scale
in my design, no. Unless u need for the nylon sealing machine, or you need to light up the factory
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Pavore9: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2017
lanre2009:
Great job you are doing....but is it not possible to use gas or electricity as a source of heat instead of the use of firewood?

I agree with you, he did a great job. If am setting up such, I will be opting for biogas. I will have a massive surface biodigester and make arrangement to have biodegradable​s wastes(fruits, vegetables and cassava peels) brought in from nearby markets and farms on a daily basis to be fed into the digester.

Firewood will be eliminated from the operation.

6 Likes

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pavore9:

I agree with you, he did a great job. If am setting up such, I will be opting for biogas. I will have a massive surface biodigester and make arrangement to have biodegradable​s wastes(fruits, vegetables and cassava peels) brought in from nearby markets and farms on a daily basis to be fed into the digester.

Firewood will be eliminated from the operation.
which is good. U can use firewood, gas or charcoal. The peels can also be converted to feeds though...
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Manihotspp: 1:00am On Mar 24, 2017
well done
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Manihotspp:
Garri processing is not a child's play,the said 2+2 in the business is mostly not 4.
ok
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by 86nizzle(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
please I have interest in garri production. How do I go about it?
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
86nizzle:
please I have interest in garri production. How do I go about it?
first, you may visit my site here

www.garriprocessing..com, buy the processing manual and if not satisfied, contact me​ for more
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Allahisone(f): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
garriguy:
first, you may visit my site here

www.garriprocessing..com, buy the processing manual and if not satisfied, contact me​ for more
Hello garriguy,pls I want to ask if the mechanical fryer and manual fryer will bring out the same output?. As a consultant which do you prefer?
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Allahisone:
Hello garriguy,pls I want to ask if the mechanical fryer and manual fryer will bring out the same output?. As a consultant which do you prefer?
this is rather a question that many don't worry about, but it's the main question that be asked before u consider which fryer to be used.

1. A mech fryer has different capacity, understand that a 50kg/batch is expected to deliver at least, 10bags of 50kg in a day.

2. A manual fryer on full fry shld five 20 to 25kg/batch. This means that two big manual fryers should give the same output as the mech fry of 50kg capacity (10bags/day)

Now, to the question of, 'which would you prefer?'

As a consultant, I would ask my client if he is focusing of yellow Garri, white or both.

1. A mech fryer will deliver very fine finish this is not good for yellow Garri (which shld have large grains) but good for white Garri (especially Garri Ijebu, not all white Garri is fine finish).

2. A manual fryer can deliver both fine and large Garri grains. Though, you need expertise.

Choose carefully...If you are doing both white and yellow, you can buy all manual or combine both.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Allahisone(f): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
garriguy:
this is rather a question that many don't worry about, but it's the main question that be asked before u consider which fryer to be used.

1. A mech fryer has different capacity, understand that a 50kg/batch is expected to deliver at least, 10bags of 50kg in a day.

2. A manual fryer on full fry shld five 20 to 25kg/batch. This means that two big manual fryers should give the same output as the mech fry of 50kg capacity (10bags/day)

Now, to the question of, 'which would you prefer?'

As a consultant, I would ask my client if he is focusing of yellow Garri, white or both.

1. A mech fryer will deliver very fine finish this is not good for yellow Garri (which shld have large grains) but good for white Garri (especially Garri Ijebu, not all white Garri is fine finish).

2. A manual fryer can deliver both fine and large Garri grains. Though, you need expertise.

Choose carefully...If you are doing both white and yellow, you can buy all manual or combine both.

Thanks
Thanks so much for this reply.l hope there is no different in tastes as per the mech fryer and manual fryer.Thanks once again
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Allahisone:
Thanks so much for this reply.l hope there is no different in tastes as per the mech fryer and manual fryer.Thanks once again
no ,Sir
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Garri business group on WhatsApp.

Click here the link below, to join, now.

http://garriprocessing..com.ng/2017/04/garri-business-group-on-whatsapp-join.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Allahisone(f): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
garriguy:

http://garriprocessing..com.ng/2017/04/garri-business-group-on-whatsapp-join.html?m=1
Hello garriguy,pls add me to the group I could not use the link 09056185573.Thanks.
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Allahisone(f): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
garriguy:

I am seriously waiting to be added to the group.
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Moyinoluwagold(m): 4:53am On Apr 17, 2017
garriguy:

The link is not going through o. Please add me 08033551287
Thanks
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by karlxavier(m): 5:07am On Apr 17, 2017
@op, I sent you a mail. Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
karlxavier:
@op, I sent you a mail. Kindly reply. Thanks
I will
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by moshoodtex: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
dear garriguy, what is the harvest duration period for TME 419 garri type?
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
moshoodtex:
dear garriguy, what is the harvest duration period for TME 419 garri type?
8-12months
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 7:06pm On May 03, 2017
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Manihotspp: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
How are you garri guy? No update on this thread this days,hope you're doing fine. Enjoy.
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 4:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Manihotspp:
How are you garri guy?
No update on this thread this days,hope you're doing fine.
Enjoy.

good day Sir.
Factory has already started work.

For who'll like to visit, the factory is at sagamu.

Alight at the popular express junction (like a motor park), take a bike to tipper garage and inside the tipper garage, kindly ask for the processing factory around.

There you are.

Thanks for your interest, Sir
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Prince4945(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please I would love to be added to the group 08087149479
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by xolocious(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
garriguy:
good day Sir.

Alight at the popular express junction (like a motor park), take a bike to tipper garage and inside the tipper garage, kindly ask for the processing factory around.

There you are.

Great work. Keep it up sir, God bless you abundantly.
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by enomakos(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
garriguy:
it wld do us good to mention or give description, Sir.

I know of the one by Durante, but it far into their fish farm and there are no random access
why is there no access to their farm?
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by enomakos(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
garriguy:
good day Sir.

There you are.

there are some filling stations around that express junction right?
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Eefosa1: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2017
please add me alex 08028131974 and i will like to vist your factory.
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by PoWConsulting: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Bonanza!!! With #2,000, Get these Business Plans and Manuals within 30 seconds...

Hello, it’s a season of promo. Get these agribusiness manuals and Business plans for just #2,000. This is the biggest promo in Nigeria. Get these quality, standard and BANKABLE documents within seconds upon payment. Don't let these opportunities pass you by...

1. Business plan on Grasscutter farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs…

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…

3. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

4. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

5. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

6. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

7. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

8. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

9. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging (Instant and Non Instant)

10. Manual on Improved Snail farming

11. Manual on Improved Plantain farming

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

13. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless fufu flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava starch

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

17. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava starch

18. Manual on Instant and Non Instant Plantain Flour

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Note: The Business plan and Business Manuals are results of practical training workshops acquired from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria with their process technologies worth more than #20,000 each.

Let us know if you are interested in purchasing any of the aforementioned documents.

The manuals would be sent to your functional email address/WhatsApp IMMEDIATELY after receipt of payment. It is an automatic response system.

Details of payment method would be sent to you after we have got your confirmation that you want to purchase the documents.

Purchase more than two documents and get one for FREE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information
WhatsApp: +2347039664655
Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
enomakos:
why is there no access to their farm?
because it is inside their fish farm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poultry Farmers Beg President Buhari Not To Re-Open Borders / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking / Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.