Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,213 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) (89896 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
fake news.
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
that girl is supposed to be the one to be arrested in other to tell people the real truths but in Nigeria reverse is the case.......any way

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Sobeautiful: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
haywire07:

Jst look at the nonsense u re typing here

Do u expect me to start praising her or wahs dis one saying sef?
If u indulge in such acts or hav a sister who does, I'll advice u guys to stop b4 cos ur disgrace might be bigger .
Very happy God doesn't reason like you, if not there would have been no world 'cause everybody would have been sent to hell. Maybe that's why He is God.
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by misspicy(f): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nigeria is a fxckd up country.

First of all the act which the ladies Carried out (lesbianism) is against the law....None of them has been arrested,why? Because the people involved are rich. if it was a an ordinary person,she would have been arrested.

Secondly I don't believe these are the people behind the release of the tape,this Is a framed up story.
The lady was said to have been paying a certain amount to the blackmailer,which means she knows the blackmailer,so how come she can't point him/her out before now? which account was she sending the money.

lastly,the story of how the video was made does not just add up,how will a reasonable girl who is not an olosho agree to shoot a lesbian video for a fee?does this make sense?

I only pity these guys because they will suffer for what they know nothing about

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by samsard(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
ICQuinn:
Justice!!!! I'm so happy cheesy cheesy grin tongue cool
Got a lesbian video too? angry
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
koolcat:
if actually dz guyz were responsible for the said leaked sex video, it serves them right. They got served accordinly.#LawOfKarma
that's if the girl is not the one involved in that ungodly act u mean?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
holatin:
Naija police ! Anybody caught with like crime is the culprit of their impending investigation.
Case closed !

Abeg lemme go remove my number 4 my signature b4 dem mark me 4 slaughter owse.

Nigeria police....your close frenemy

If we follow the same sex prohibition ACT, chidima is the one to be arrested

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Afonjas: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
All these Stories ain't true...

Chidinma should come out and tell us the real truth.....

Wetin concern you and which truth do you want to hear?
leave her private life and face your job,

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
lindiwey:

Will the truth add value to your life? People like you love and feed on stories that bring people down..its obvious you are sad that it was a blackmail..

This is the first time I'm commenting on her thread. I don't disturb myself with such issues... Do you know what blackmail is?
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
No smiley tongue
samsard:
Got a lesbian video too? angry
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Now, let's be sincere...
Is it the guy's fault that she behaved like a stupid girl? She should be ashamed of this

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by holatin(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
NairaMaster1:

If we follow the same sex prohibition ACT, chidima is the one to be arrested
yeah u re damn right

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Afonjas: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
But that doesn't remove the fact that she's lesbian

2 count charges:-

14 years for lesbianism

She's also guilty of the count of making innocent cucumbers not buyable in market any longer - 10 years

This law is rubbish and will not work well in Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
This story get K-leg.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Chai#istandwithcucumber#

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by manikspears: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
But that doesn't remove the fact that she's lesbian

2 count charges:-

14 years for lesbianism

She's also guilty of the count of making innocent cucumbers not buyable in market any longer - 10 years
Yes, yes that's true grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
ICQuinn:
No smiley tongue
check your mail.
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Klinee: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
the girl should be arrested!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
what r some of dis pple saying U r blaming d guys when d idiot gullible Chidinma was so stupid enough to send a compromise video when she was despirately in search of fame,she want to take corner n it backfire on her,sentiment apart d idiotic girl did it her own peril,uncontempted idiot,d search of fame d root of evil

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by dj92(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
At the end of the day, na the Person wey eat that Chidinma Cucumber I pity pass. #Chai
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
seven man gang and u are jst showing us only two faces. what are the names of those guys? singing..... this is super storyyyyyyyyyyy....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
them don go arrange boys to take pictures.
A politician or a very influential person in Anambra has something to do with that video

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Are this guys the Chief.
A beg make una park well

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by youngcizzy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
the lady should tell us if really she is a lesbian cus we cant tell y she has been paying the blackmailers.
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by amarachi06(f): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
All these Stories ain't true...

Chidinma should come out and tell us the real truth.....

Thank you my brother. Chidinma can lie all she can but the truth is so obvious that she murdered cucumber in her hostel room.
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Slaveman343: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
[size=50pt] CHIDIMMA SHOULD BE ARRESTED NOW!!!!!!!!!!! angryangry [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by maafen: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
I thought the act of Lesbianism attract 14 years jail term in Nigeria? Why are them bÏtchês still walking free?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by ndcide(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Crap.

So a lie hit the front page Because of silly damage control.

The video was taken when she was in year 1 indeed.

But we understand that the lesbian partner in the video was also into beauty pageants.

Abegyy. We know the truth and Chidinma and her crew know we all know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by pimplucious: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nigerian police are sooo confused!!!!!! I thought homosexuality is a crime in Nigerian law, init?

The least I expected them to do is take the dudes up to testify as key witness in a crime scene...

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
They should free the GUYS Abeg.....except they stole..
After all, the LADIES are USELESS and deserve JAIL PACKAGE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.