Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) (89903 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by macof(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
LecciGucci:

U people can make the job eazy for police na. Go and arrest her na.. olori nla dem!

but she committed a crime right?
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by chuggy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
gen2briz:
They should allow them to drop another episode oooo
Tell them o...they should drop part 3 na

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Uniquexty(f): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
This girl matter tire person. I thought she said it was top government officials and politicians that were behind all this? Abi are these the guys that threatened to kill her? Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by MisterGrace: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
LecciGucci:
Suits them right!...Fools. She did wrong but u guys are devils. I pray u rot in jail
Why should they go to jail in the 1st place?
Lesbianism is federal crime... why was she not arrested?
Fake country.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by maafen: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
misspicy:
Nigeria is a fxckd up country.

First of all the act which the ladies Carried out (lesbianism) is against the law....None of them has been arrested,why? Because the people involved are rich,if it was a an ordinary person,she would have been arrested.

Secondly I don't believe these are the people behind the release of the tape,this Is a framed up story.
The lady was said to have been paying a certain amount to the blackmailer,which means she knows the blackmailer,so how come she can't point him/her out before now? which account was she sending the money.

lastly,the story of how the video was made does not just add up,how will a reasonable girl who is not an olosho agree to shoot a lesbian video for a fee?does this make sense?

I only pity these guys because they will suffer for what they know nothing about

You are quite on all counts. But I've always known that they will not arrest them because everything gets politicized now. Obama and Buhari are good friends now so if those girls get arrested now Obama and America will be mad at our traveller president and I don't think he will like that now. Obama and his America frowned seriously when GEJ and the national assembly made this law. Forget it Ass-buhari will not arrest then

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, if not that they resorted to blAckmail, they re gud guys.
Why wud a girl send nude pics?
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
This news is fake!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mtchew!
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by maafen: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Slaveman343:
[size=50pt] CHIDIMMA SHOULD BE ARRESTED NOW!!!!!!!!!!! angryangry [/size]
You want Obama to stop Buhari from coming to America abi?
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by MisterGrace: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
ICQuinn:
Justice!!!! I'm so happy cheesy cheesy grin tongue cool

Did you say justice?

Did you know that lesbianism is a federal offence in Nigeria?

Why is chidima not arrested?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Slaveman343: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
maafen:

You want Obama to stop Buhari from coming to America abi?
my post was for sane people! no offence angry
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by oloolo: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Did they hold a gun to any of them to shoot the video..... ..they were adults so they knew what they where getting into........U shoot a video and send it to somebody online and u say u want to keep it private.. .....lol

When person to like money Na the kind thing wey him eye Dey see be that..

The girls got what they deserved....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by LecciGucci: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
macof:

but she committed a crime right?

U neva commit crime before..
All those browsing cheat u use to do..
Do u know is a serious crime undecided.

If u are sinless be d first to cast the stone.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by joseph1832ng: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Has the police arrested the said Chidinma for breaking the law?

We await their decision.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by anyicash(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
If u believe dis story, u can believe anything. the ppl behind that video stuff can't be as dumb as dis local criminals.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ask the same people that made lesbianism a federal offense cheesy....abi the law na wash? cheesy tongue
MisterGrace:

Did you say justice?

Did you know that lesbianism is a federal offence in Nigeria?

Why is chidima not arrested?
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
All these Stories ain't true...
Chidinma should come out and tell us the real truth.....
THOMAS? How are you doing?
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
They should free this guys na , they should arrest that cucumber bitch for lesbianism and jail her angry naija police na God go punish una unless people angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by joseph1832ng: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
rottennaija:
I thought she said the video was fake... Something of videoshoping
The very reason why she's not innocent at all.

While the blackmailers are guilty as sin, she (Chidinma) isn't a saint at all. It's a clear sign she's a lesbian, even at such tender age.

Let the Police do their job and bring everybody to book. Selective justice isn't what we should be looking at now.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Mbenny(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
no be she send blue film to the guys.
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by tingizzy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Who cares, bring on the part3 jere!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by nicelaw(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
There's something am not getting clearly in all this saga, who is supposed to be arrested? I suppose the ladies na, abi lesbianism no follow for the 14years jail term ni? Nigeria is doing me somehow now oooo.. . Just confused right now

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by spinna: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Uchenduin: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
How much did she paid u 2 come up wt these cock nd bull lie. Niger pple can take any risk 4 money. I wil watch nd observe hw love of money wil quietly destroy all of u. #thefoolishnessofman#
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
misspicy:
Nigeria is a fxckd up country.

First of all the act which the ladies Carried out (lesbianism) is against the law....None of them has been arrested,why? Because the people involved are rich. if it was a an ordinary person,she would have been arrested.

Secondly I don't believe these are the people behind the release of the tape,this Is a framed up story.
The lady was said to have been paying a certain amount to the blackmailer,which means she knows the blackmailer,so how come she can't point him/her out before now? which account was she sending the money.

lastly,the story of how the video was made does not just add up,how will a reasonable girl who is not an olosho agree to shoot a lesbian video for a fee?does this make sense?

I only pity these guys because they will suffer for what they know nothing about

Well, Chidinma was reportedly paid N1 million to shoot the lesbian video. How many people would turn down such an amount of money in the present economy?

Obviously, she didn't want the video to be made public; but someone didn't receive his 'fair' share of money hence the video leaked.

Moreover, the politician(s) involved in the scandal may have settled the police, that's why Chidinma and the other girl in the video aren't in detention.
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is the case of leaving the nyash wey mess,come dey knock head.its funny.there re thousand nd one girls out there who can't fall for such trick.first of all,chidinma have a case of 14 yrs imprisonment waiting for her.she was greedy nd looking for cheap money,did her parents send her to sch for such?she did it willingly without any atom of force.naija eh?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by DCMIX(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
ICQuinn:
Justice!!!! I'm so happy cheesy cheesy grin tongue cool
see them... cucumber fans

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
her greediness got her into the trouble!
Nonsense!
shooting such crap on camera cos of 100k only! undecided >:

will she also go to jail for her crime? cos if it was two guys these hypocritical girls on this thread would have been screaming
"ewww" undecided
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Uchenduin: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Instead of arresting one dt commited crime,they are arresting d one dt expose d crime.useless nd hopeless country filled wt laws made 4 only d poor.
Wat a country!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by crisycent: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
They should release more videos grin

Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Alao046(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
All i smell is LIES. But one tin is for sure, dat chidinma is d one in dat video. Just looking for a way to cover up.
Re: Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) by Ace4Khalifa(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Let dem release them nau. Man must survive. #iBowOut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.