Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana (26253 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo Father ,professor Chukwuka Okonjo, Receives Ghana’s National Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by gidgiddy: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2016
See as the people from the west have turned a thread about an esteemed Igbo king and his achievements into an assessment of his daughter.
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by justy15: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2016
zombies on display..sarrkki just confirmed that he read from his nose n understand nothing from the post when he quickly claimed NOI is from Ghana simply cos her parent worked there. my candid opinion is irrespective of where she is from, the spirit of excellence runs in the family as rightly demonstrated by the award. period.....

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by nell2: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

SHe even left us in more debt than the Paris club stuff

She's a total failure

guy pls stop causing a nuisance online. yuuuckkk. you don't have to comment misappropriatly. if na hunger blame it on your savior

3 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Yoshy: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
So she is from Ghana

Not in Nigeria

She don spoil Nigeria no one

Will honor her here

She wrecked the whole economy

But to enemies of Nigeria

They see her as hero
all i can see is someone that is resistant to success. Hate is a bad disease

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Adiola(f): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=Igboid post=50721135]
Guess his ethnic group? cheesy[[email][/email]/quote]pls he is my brother but a Muslim Yoruba u know they are the problems. We Yoruba's have he's from osun and am from ekiti and a christain

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Ugosample(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2016
freemanbubble:
instead of our youths to be happy about the accolade conferred on that great chukuwka. no, they are here again fighting tribal and regional war.
i pity this nation. am beginning to understand that Nigeria is more of a battle field between the north and south east. where the south west are pretending as if they are neither here nor there. but in reality they are taking sides with hausas and also taking advantage of the feud between the igbos and hausas.
na only God go save us oo. make my bsc show make i run leave this country enter libya.

What do you mean by battle field between north and SE
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by scachy(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
So she is from Ghana

Not in Nigeria

Will honor her here

They see her as hero
If u don't have something nice to say about someone, please endeavor to keep ur mouth shut, or try as much as possible to say whatever nonsense u v to say in a diplomatic way. BTW, don't quote me please

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by ahamonyeka(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2016
gidgiddy:

There is nothing like a 'Deltan'. Delta is an English word, unless you think that English people are native to Nigeria
yes I know delta is an english word so,how do you called those from delta mr lecturer? I know the full meaning of delta before now.
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by netzro(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
So she is from Ghana

Not in Nigeria

Will honor her here

They see her as hero
If your reasoning is this shallow, I weep for the future of this country with comments like this

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by bobbybrown007: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
gidgiddy:
Igwe Okonjo! The Obi of Ogwashi-uku. An Igbo son all Igbos should be proud of.

He was also known as Brigadier Okonjo who fought galantly for Biafra!

Dede, ekenem! Udo diri gi na ndi be gi!
bla bla bla, what did she do for the people of ogwashi_uku ? See ehn have been there be4 no light, no water there at all
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Ekpoma25: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
The Best Finance Minister since independence..........

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Ekpoma25: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
bobbybrown007:
bla bla bla, what did she do for the people of ogwashi_uku ? See ehn have been there be4 no light, no water there at all

Pls what exactly were you expecting her to do?

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by bobbybrown007: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ekpoma25:

Pls what exactly were you expecting her to do?
to help do some things there, do you believe that she didn't help most of her family member. Do you no that the rector of ogwashi_uku poly and okonjo are like cuzins
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Ekpoma25: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
bobbybrown007:
to help do some things there, do you believe that she didn't help most of her family member. Do you no that the rector of ogwashi_uku poly and okonjo are like cuzins

You lie o. Plenty Ogwashi Uku people that recently joined Customs were out of her influence. Rector has nothing against NOI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos / Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.