Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana (26256 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo Father ,professor Chukwuka Okonjo, Receives Ghana’s National Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by ahamonyeka(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
gidgiddy:
Igwe Okonjo! The Obi of Ogwashi-uku. An Igbo son all Igbos should be proud of.

He was also known as Brigadier Okonjo who fought galantly for Biafra!

Dede, ekenem! Udo diri gi na ndi be gi!
has deltans agreed to be igbos?

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by nijanigga: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

Just a gentle remainder
I hope u know she is the major reason paris club world bank and IMF forgave our huge debts some years ago
Nonsense and waste of money, that debt would have been written off
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by jeff1993: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

Face the topic acclaimed elder
Tell us the achievement of your said hero
It's just about she's from my side
Nothing to show for it
The worst Finance minister so ever
..... I thought u were sensible

2 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by fourthworld: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
So she is from Ghana

Not in Nigeria

She don spoil Nigeria no one

Will honor her here

She wrecked the whole economy

But to enemies of Nigeria

Keep

They see her as hero

Keep hating her while not only she but her family soars for their contribution to humanity. What have your so called Bank clerk achieved, absolutely nothing. Her only achievement is taking Nigeria to recession with the economics policies she got from God knows where

2 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Igboid: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2016
ahamonyeka:

Is there any ethnic group known as "Deltans" in Nigeria.

I am not aware of any.

I only know that Enu- ani, which Ogwashiuku is part of Are proud Igbos and had produced an Illustrious Igbo son by the name Ralph Uwaechue, who led the apex Igbo organization, Ohanaeze Ndiigbo for years.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Igboid: 12:56am On Nov 03, 2016
nijanigga:

non mind them, igbo people are very prone to stealing,armed robbery and drug pushing, I don't know why but it's a fact.
Guess his ethnic group? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by desire21a: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2016
desire21a:
[size=28pt] Ogwashiukwu does not have an obi.. there is no obi in delta state.. .. it is considered illegal.

in the west, we have no such title as obi or eze. go and find out.

how old are you. it is igbo people who immigrate from onitsha that started calling themself that they are this obi or this eze or eze igbo..

azikiwe and the queen, he brought a funny looking man to claim it is the king. 419 or scam. the igbo will tell you, igbo have no king.

this is the reason, why igbo say, we have no king, they are from cameroon.

That why they form their own political party call National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons
[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Mf8bcjTTtec/UvGwDLAKRmI/AAAAAAACEjg/JZTJqeWRH3E/s1600/photo1.png[/img]
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by desire21a: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2016
desire21a:
[size=28pt]because igbos are immigrate from cameroon, that why the igbos dont know their history..

the igbos migrated from cameroon to come and work on nigeria coal mine.

that why they dont know their history
[/size]

[img]http://44isaac.files./2015/07/wpid-obiano-ogbunike-1.jpg?w=640[/img]

[img]http://nationalmirroronline.net/thumbnail.php?file=/Ogbunike_Cave_341322283.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
[img]http://twitpic.com/show/large/a6r20a[/img]
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by udeh3(m): 1:18am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

I can't bro

She messed up the whole system

Yet enemies of Nigeria call her super minister

She failed her father land

Shame on her and her followers

Please name one system or the area in the system she messed up. This altitude has become the problem of Nigeria, where you will not do research properly before talking. It only happens in Nigeria, except for those that brags on the pages of newspapers or media

If you want me to mention her numerous contribution to the Nigeria and Africa economy, please ask China who is the most populated, richest and still the fastest growing economy in the world today the reason for seeking her expertise?

This will not help us as a country, rather it will scare people of integrity and expertise to come serve our nation

Godbless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by desire21a: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2016
desire21a:
[size=28pt]
the name of the president of cameroon.. His name is Paul biya.

Go and ask an igbo man what does the meaning of Biya.

because igbos are from cameroon.

what is biya in igbo languages. the igbo people are from cameroon.
[/size]

[img]http://www.mintour.gov.cm/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Paul-biya-1-1-327x287.jpg[/img]
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Dang! That is one ugly person! Wtf happened to his nose and face in general! Looking like a French bull dog
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by obanth2016: 2:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Kudos to d Okonjos. Give honor to whom it's due. Am challenged and motivated by your enviable feat and success. Those who don't appreciate excellence never live for celebration. God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Afonjas: 3:58am On Nov 03, 2016
ahamonyeka:

Not all Deltans are Igbo
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Afonjas: 3:59am On Nov 03, 2016
nijanigga:

non mind them, igbo people are very prone to stealing,armed robbery and drug pushing, I don't know why but it's a fact.
go suck dick, afonja
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by nijanigga: 4:11am On Nov 03, 2016
Igboid:

Guess his ethnic group? cheesy
I'm an igbo man from eha-amufu in uzo local govt of enugu state.
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by sarrki(m): 4:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Afonjas:
go suck dick, afonja

Always remember you are on a decent platform here

Don't use gutter language

Thank you
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Afonjas: 4:18am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

Always remember you are on a decent platform here

Don't use gutter language

Thank you
Mr. Man I didn't quote you, hope you read what the person I quoted wrote?

3 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by ensamy(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2016
I can now understand why Ngozi is who she is.

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by caracas: 5:43am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

History will remember her as worst

Finance minister Nigeria and the whole world

Will ever produce

I know to dumb heads like u Jésus-Christ was the worst human to trod this earth
So am not surprised at ur dumb comments.
U reason backwards.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by elitejosef: 5:46am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
So she is from Ghana

Not in Nigeria

Will honor her here

They see her as hero
Your case is different o
Only Heaven can help you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by babestella: 6:15am On Nov 03, 2016
ubaobi:
All I see here are tribalists who are trying hard to paint NOI black. A star can never be hidden. It always shines bright. Have you ever wondered why we started our ill fated journey into recession immediately she left as finance Minister despite the fact that oil prices started falling as far back as 2013. Why inflation jumped from 9.2% to 17.4% (unheard of in the history of Nigeria). Funny enough, she warned as far back as 2012 that we would find ourselves where we are now and advocated for the creation of a sovereign wealth fund. A certain "child of God" governor and his cohorts frustrated all her efforts at saving for the rainy day. These same set of people frustrated the govt efforts at curbing wastage in the system E.g removal of fuel subsidy. It is very disgusting to see these same set of people criticizing NOI. Nepotism and tribalism have eaten so deep into the fabrics of our society. That's why we currently have a lot of unqualified elements running this circus show of an entity.

You've said it all, but the zoommbie Bozos we have in Nigeria especially here on NL won't see that, they keep telling you she caused their wahala.

Don't mind them o, they'll soon be OK.

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Tonymario58: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2016
Children of hate on NL

3 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by kinnlive(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

Face the topic acclaimed elder
Tell us the achievement of your said hero
It's just about she's from my side
Nothing to show for it
The worst Finance minister so ever
you are so dumb, myopic try read the trend again, talking abt her father not her get a life mehn

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Styx01: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
So she is from Ghana

Not in Nigeria

Will honor her here

They see her as hero
You need to visit a mechanic ti tighten the nuts on your head. There are loose and dysfunctional.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by joegigs(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2016
n d best n current finance minister doesn't know u have to get an economic blueprint to get a loan and grin
Kept us n a fnckin recession.

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by emymeeky: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2016
See as they finished sarrki for this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Kenobus: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

SHe even left us in more debt than the Paris club stuff

She's a total failure

You are just opening your Diarrhoea mouth. After the forgivness and debt cancellation, Obj left $3b. The states had $3b and GEJ took $3B making it $9b external debt. Buhari has increased it to $11b. Now the dullard wants to take another $30b and some Nigerians are just mumuish supporting him. NOI is the best Finance Minister in Nigeria. She wont have allowed recession to creep in

2 Likes

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Kenobus: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2016
ahamonyeka:
They have always been Delta Ibos!
Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by samylinks: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
So she is from Ghana

Not in Nigeria

Will honor her here

They see her as hero
so you can not read English and if you can while will you not understand. He is a Nigerian king in southern Region and work with UN and his station is Ghana. He was a lecturer too there. His daughter help our economy...

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by Kenobus: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

NOI wrecked Nigeria economy

You are just opening your Diarrhoea mouth. After the forgivness and debt cancellation, Obj left $3b. The states had $3b and GEJ took $3B making it $9b external debt. Buhari has increased it to $11b. Now the dullard wants to take another $30b and some Nigerians are just mumuish supporting him. NOI is the best Finance Minister in Nigeria. She wont have allowed recession to creep in

1 Like

Re: Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana by gidgiddy: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2016
ahamonyeka:

There is nothing like a 'Deltan'. Delta is an English word, unless you think that English people are native to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives London For A Private Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.