Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? (571 Views)

Guys What Of If Your Wife Is On Her Period On Your Wedding Night What Will You D / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by BossMarvel: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
If ur boyfriend or girlfriend is seriously sick and the only solution is SEX or else he or she dies in the next 10minz and which is confirmed by the doctor and you are not available but your best friend is there. would you allow your best friend to have SEX wit your boyfriend or girlfriend?
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by MrObontami(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dumb question angry
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by yedidiah(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
With the way nairaland has gone bankrupt of quality MODability,I can almost bet that by morning, this thread will be on FP
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
yedidiah:
With the way nairaland has gone bankrupt of quality MODability,I can almost bet that by morning, this thread will be on FP

Secönded....i guess nl is also in recession
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by Boboye4slim(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
yedidiah:

I will choose life over sex every time. I would let go of pride and shame

(1) (Reply)

Baller! Davido Reveals How Much He Earns In A Week! / Five Celebrities That Supported Donald Trump / Pappidee Said Wizkid Is His Mentor, This Is What He Thinks About Having Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.