Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (46631 Views)

On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by goingape2: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Senorprinz:
how many of these things does dangote know how to do?
thank you!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by goingape2: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Florblu:
If as a man you can't do all this then you need a help,cos a Lady can even do all this.

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by buoye1(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2016
No8 is the most difficult and the only thing i can't do for now.... I'LL Learn sha...
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by chysam: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Thanks jare.

Only Buhari can give you romance in the other room. Are you ready?
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by Senorprinz(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2016
goingape2:
thank you!

even if a man knows how to do those things without making enough money they'll still tag him as being useless.
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by enshi(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2016
I always find it difficult with the 2nd and last ones
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by okpukpu(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2016
You should also learn how to cook and wrap weed.

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by SirShymexx: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Sexist. grin

All these DIY shyte? - any woman who supports this, is a misandrist. cool

Why men gotta do all these when women have stopped learning how to cook? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by goingape2: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Senorprinz:

even if a man knows how to do those things without making enough money they'll still tag him as being useless.
leave them!

all i know is that those female apes are indirectly insulting there father and four four fathers!

were there all these equipment the op mention those days?

even in some foreign countries! it is illegal to fix some simple home appliances without calling some expertise!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by DIKEnaWAR: 12:31am On Nov 04, 2016
PaperLace:

no mind am.
After dry cleaning his ties, they knot it there, you need to see how careful he is not to loosen it.
One day...he loosened the favourite one and he had a meeting very early. I told him to put in his bag, his colleague would knot at work, he said they won't be there that early...blabla. I just had to stop my pretence, even asked how he wanted the knot grin. He answered.

When I was done, he looked me in the eye "you go say I no dey appreciative, but I go like know who teach you?".
I no even answer am.

But to be frank, which guy teach you? Whenever you see a tie being knot, do you remember the dude?

If I were your husband; I will erase your memory. I cannur take it!!! Not in my house.
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by kismo(m): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2016
Correct! What if I cannot do any of the above? Make I go hug transformer?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by KingSango(m): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Principe:
1) TO KNOT TIE: Every man should know how to knot a tie. Some men find it difficult to knot tie. I have seen men walk the whole street looking for who to help them knot a tie.
It is very easy, there are many types and many online tutorials on how to knot them.

2) SHAVE: Every man should endeavor to have a personal clipper, and should also know how to shave and and also know how to get his hair cut.
Sometimes we may get busy during the weekend or forgot to shave only to wake up monday morning and realize that we didn't shave. We can simply shave before leaving for work.

3)HOW TO FIX HOME APPLIANCES: Every man should know how to fix simple home appliances such as how to change electrical sucket, light bulbs, change generator plug, assemble electric fan,hang tv, etc.

4) HOW TO HANDLE SIMPLE TOOLS: Men should learn how to handle tools like hammer, saw blade,brush.Most of the things we call artisans to fix can be fixed if we learn how to use and handle these tools. Every man should have a tool box.

5)HOW TO DRIVE: Every man should know how to drive, do not wait wait until you have your own car,learn how to drive both manual and automatic transmission cars.
This can be very useful in event of emergency.

6) PERFORM BASIC FIRST AID: You don't have to be a doctor,nurse or health practictoneer to know how to perform basic first aid.

7) PAINT A ROOM: One must not paint the whole house, most people like to repaint their house especially when they move into a new apartment. You can save cost by painting your rooms.

cool CARRY A BABY: Every man should know how to carry a baby. you can help your spouse with the baby. It is not 'a woman thing'.

Who the hell wants to wear a tie. All except this one makes sense. But in traditional African garb there are no ties. Europeans started ties in a very sick way. They used to represent joysticks, and the longer the tie, the more it implied how long the penis was. I guess the bow tie means you're a tranny or castrated or something. Lol.
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by Familyfirst: 1:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Principe:
1) TO KNOT TIE: Every man should know how to knot a tie. Some men find it difficult to knot tie. I have seen men walk the whole street looking for who to help them knot a tie.
It is very easy, there are many types and many online tutorials on how to knot them.

2) SHAVE: Every man should endeavor to have a personal clipper, and should also know how to shave and and also know how to get his hair cut.
Sometimes we may get busy during the weekend or forgot to shave only to wake up monday morning and realize that we didn't shave. We can simply shave before leaving for work.

3)HOW TO FIX HOME APPLIANCES: Every man should know how to fix simple home appliances such as how to change electrical sucket, light bulbs, change generator plug, assemble electric fan,hang tv, etc.

4) HOW TO HANDLE SIMPLE TOOLS: Men should learn how to handle tools like hammer, saw blade,brush.Most of the things we call artisans to fix can be fixed if we learn how to use and handle these tools. Every man should have a tool box.

5)HOW TO DRIVE: Every man should know how to drive, do not wait wait until you have your own car,learn how to drive both manual and automatic transmission cars.

6) PERFORM BASIC FIRST AID: You don't have to be a doctor,nurse or health practictoneer to know how to perform basic first aid.

7) PAINT A ROOM: One must not paint the whole house, most people like to repaint their house especially when they move into a new apartment. You can save cost by painting your rooms.

cool CARRY A BABY: Every man should know how to carry a baby. you can help your spouse with the baby. It is not 'a woman thing'.

I think you should read this. 10 THINGS EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO BEFORE MARRIAGE
http://familyparliament.com/?post_type=thread&p=2645
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by EzeeYFB(m): 1:13am On Nov 04, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
You're 101% correct! Every man should also try to be romantic..
I hear u
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 04, 2016
SirShymexx:
Sexist. grin

All these DIY shyte? - any woman who supports this, is a misandrist. cool

Why men gotta do all these when women have stopped learning how to cook? undecided
High-five bro
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Richy4:

Oh Bro!!! my Lady friends should have a comprehensive insurance that covers all car and road emergencies like when you have a flat tyre or ran out of fuel, they give you fuel enough to take u to petrol station...It is not really expensive .... grin They are intelligent enough to know what i can or cannot do.. the basic emergencies that they can call will be that their washing machine is broken... I will just ask them to come wash and dry it in my place...or that I should come and pick them up at the airport.. full stop.... I cannot claim superman and jeopardize their lives changing socket bro... just because I want to be a jack of all trade..I know the ones that every man should know but that socket changing is not advisable it can burn a house.. little or no cash can fix it.... Life is to easy and simple my brother....

Seems you love 9 to 5 jobs. Means your life remains a slave of money. You need to figure out that others live excellent lives without need for money by becoming professionals at doing handy man's job always and for themselves alone. Those who handle their chores know that they were not created to slave on daily hustle for cash to meet ends.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by Daclm29(m): 2:29am On Nov 04, 2016
[b][/b][quote author=Principe post=50718963]1) TO KNOT TIE: Every man should know how to knot a tie. Some men find it difficult to knot tie. I have seen men walk the whole street looking for who to help them knot a tie.

Lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by LUV1: 2:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Jesus is the only way to heaven looking unto jesus the only way to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by lovingD(m): 2:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Florblu:
If as a man you can't do all this then you need a help,cos a Lady can even do all this.
Shoro Niyen
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 04, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Well, I'm female. And I love romance like kilode! It's even the male folks that are annoying.

U r just one out of the many
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by mayoor15(m): 3:42am On Nov 04, 2016
babasolo:

after my parlor and bedroom my favorite place is my kitchen love it very wide and big...and i love to handle everything that comea wit it..wife or no wife office or no office.... making provision for a large one me and wifey be sharing together
can laugh in greek now, anyways its nice
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by Aplaudez(m): 3:52am On Nov 04, 2016
Waytin concern me Thank God for my signing out! am finally a graduate tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by mamawin(f): 4:06am On Nov 04, 2016
PaperLace:
My husband can't do No1(knot a tie).
I've tried so hard to teach him, instead of him to cool down and learn_ he is more interested in knowing who/which guy taught me...lol.
who taught you? lol. my husband's worst is no 8. until d baby is about 3months, he can't carry it. apart from driving, first aiding nd knotting a tie, leave him out.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Principe:

I do all the above perfectly which I always thank God for

Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by KelvinC1(m): 4:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Principe:
Lol. Some types are more difficult to knot than others. You can start with the less difdicult types.

Don't try to memorise, practice, tie and untie several times with time you would be perfect.
a Muslim neighbor taught me how to knot tie on a Sunday morning.. I CAME back from church that day, carefully untie it.. LEARNT IT in slow motion.. now I know it well and others are learning from me.. #ADOYii
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by clemxygentle(m): 5:16am On Nov 04, 2016
PaperLace:
My husband can't do No1(knot a tie).
I've tried so hard to teach him, instead of him to cool down and learn_ he is more interested in knowing who/which guy taught me...lol.

Not that he doesn't want to learn. Its an act of love......having you to knot his tie every morning
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by Tobium1(m): 5:21am On Nov 04, 2016
I beg to differ on No. 2. #BeardGang
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by ibk21: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2016
True talk
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by jayAjoku(m): 5:34am On Nov 04, 2016
yeah O.p you are on point . i know how to do almost everything you mentioned can't drive stick though it's very rewarding, i also fixed an umbrella some months ago totally worth it
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by Kunlexic(m): 5:40am On Nov 04, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
You're 101% correct! Every man should also try to be romantic..
dat is what came to ur mind first
Re: 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do by addicted268(f): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2016
Know how to change a car tyre. (incase of emergency on a lonely road)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.