Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Uduaghan Plays Politics With Love, Says Ogboru- Congratulates Him At 55 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Plays Politics With Love, Says Ogboru- Congratulates Him At 55 (1855 Views)

Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him / Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Plays Politics With Love, Says Ogboru- Congratulates Him At 55 by FAOdogu: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2009
Chief Great Ogboru, the DPP Governorship candidate at the April 14, 2007 State Gubernatorial Election has congratulated Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan on his 55th Birthday and described him as a good man who plays politics with love.

Ogboru who was speaking during the 55th birthday thanksgiving service of Dr. Uduaghan held at First Baptist Church, Warri said he was identifying with the governor because he has no personal grudge against him.

Speaking through his brother, Chief Turner Ogboru, he described the governor as a godly man who plays politics with love. “I want to thank Dr. Uduaghan. We are part and parcel of Uduaghan’s family and I thank him because he plays politics with love,” he said.

The DPP governorship candidate said the governor has good disposition towards people and pointed out that if it were other criminally minded people that were on the seat of governance many evil things would have been happening to them as they go in and out of court.

Chief Ogboru who explained that they were in court contesting the 2007 election on principle said Dr. Uduaghan was doing well and prayed God to give him more years.

In his remarks, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan said that the slogan of the state been changed from the Big Heart of the nation to the Finger of God.

The governor said he was advocating for the change because the big heart is laced with all sorts of trouble while the finger of God bears spiritual protection and blessing.

Dr. Uduaghan who commended Deltans for their support appealed to them to be patient with him as he was already creating an economy that would provide means of livelihood and improve their standard of living.

He promised to treat all associations in the state evenly just as he allayed fears being expressed in some quarters that he was favourably disposed to only some.

Speaking further Dr. Uduaghan said “All associations in the state are for me and I am supporting them, but l am not giving preferential treatment to any. I am not discriminating or favouring any.”

Expressing his dependence on God for blessing, he said he was always disposed to showing appreciation to God because God has been wonderful and faithful to him.

For more details and information please join youth alliance for Uduaghan on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=1225418070#/group.php?gid=176697904866

http://www.governoruduaghan.org/news_fetcher.php?fid=447

And also check out the website at www.allianceforuduaghan.com
Youth Alliance for Uduaghan (YAU) is a pressure group with members all over the nation and in the diaspora.

(1) (Reply)

Now That Gej Has Won, Can You Predict What Will Happen In The Next 4 Years / Meanings Of The Cpc Acronym / africa, the cursed land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.