Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Must Read Joke: Akpos In The Aeroplane. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read Joke: Akpos In The Aeroplane. (1294 Views)

JOKE: Akpos And His Wife...... Akpos What To Pack Out For This Reason.. (funny) / Joke: Akpos Wanted To Rape His Priest. Find Out More... You Will Laugh All Day / Akpos Joke: Akpos In A Chinese Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Joke: Akpos In The Aeroplane. by SocialRunner: 3:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Na so one day bros Johnbull, an aeroplane cleaner dey clean plane cockpit and he saw a book titled ‘ HOW TO FLY A PLANE FOR BEGINNERS ,VOL 1’ . Na im he open de first page which said, ‘to start de engine,, press de red button’ , he did so and de plane engine started.

He come dey happy wit himself and he openned de second page, it said ‘to set de plane moving, press de blue button’ , he did so and de plane start moving at an amazing speed. Na im Johnbull say ‘make i see if i go fit fly dis plane’ so e come open the third page and it said ; to let de plane fly, press de green button, he pressed it and it began to fly. Johnbull come dey jolly, e dey inside plane wey dey fly.

After about 20 minutes of flying, e come dey tire and was very satisfied . Time don reach make e try land plane so e come open the fourth page …….. Johnbull faint!!!!! the fourth page say ;

TO KNOW HOW TO LAND, PLEASE BUY VOLUME TWO AT ANY PILOT’S BOOKSHOP!!!!! share with your friends!
Source: http://www.gistlogic.ml

(1) (Reply)

See The Epic Reply She Got From A Guy She Needed Help From (pics) / She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living / 13th Years Old Girl Runs Away With Boyfriend See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.