Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday (1210 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / His Parents Didn't Approve Of His Engagement. Should I Attend As A Friend? / Advise Me On My Friend's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday by DrRasheed: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Happy birthday my guy...LLNP.
It was indeed a happy moment.

1 Share

Re: Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday by sisisioge: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Awwwwww...happy birthday to the sweetheart! May God bless his years. You guys all look so adorable grin

I love the afro wink

1 Like

Re: Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Lol. Kids everywhere on NL.

Happy birthday to him
Re: Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday by DrRasheed: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. Kids everywhere on NL.

Happy birthday to him
hahaha..elders angry grin
Re: Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Happy birthday to your friend, Omar.
Re: Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday by DrRasheed: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Yieldings:
Happy birthday to your friend, Omar.
How do u know his name ?
Re: Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 04, 2016
It's written right there on his cake.

DrRasheed:

How do u know his name ?
Re: Join Me Celebrate A Friend Birthday by smithjohn322: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested in joining us contact us now illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Gist With My Mum / Sign Petition Against MBGN 30th Anniversary Say No To Tribalism In Nigeria ! / At What Age Should A Child Be Given A Cell Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.