Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog (20297 Views)

Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame / Men Stop Giving Ladies Head During S*X” – Nigerian Man Advises / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Aksmedias(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Kingzulex: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
elego:
It shall never be well with you.

Amen!
It shall never be well with ur family, Ise!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by maxiuc(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Inyanya was right on his statement.
When you have made money finding true love becomes a task
Nothing like having a woman as a wife who was there when ur long neck and ribs intact when you were close to a skeleton bcus of malnutrition cus money never show
I learnt a piece from tuface and Annie

Bae now wey I dey see oba hardly eat 2square meal can you stay with me

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dindook: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
elego:
Buhari is an idiot!

Like if you agree.

See how frustrated you have made this economy turn your life into, why not get busy with life and see if you could be useful to your community atleast

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by sibepoc(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
Okay. that woman needs a husband
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Kingzulex:
It shall never be well with ur family, Ise!
You be bini boy?
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Kingzulex: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
elego:
You be bini boy?
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dindook:

See how frustrated you have made this economy turn your life into, why not get busy with life and see if you could be useful to your community atleast
You are a fool.
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by eezeribe(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
bamisepeters, Drinking another person's panadol.

Minding your own Business requires no capital, just start it.

Aproko fan, you are the type that started blogging(sorry copying and pasting) because you heard about LIB.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by ayaside(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nice write up.. He should learn to think an answer before replying. There are some good ladies out there doing well and who don't care about your fame.Just that you might be scared of their independence. Your duty is to find one.
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Kingzulex:
As in?
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dindook: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
elego:
You are a fool.

I just made my point, no need of throwing abuses back at you, you dont really worth me exchanging abusive words with, get busy with life and help your miserable frustrated life

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by shurch(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
elego:
Buhari is an idiot!
Like if you agree.

Nairaland dumbest!! wink
elego:
Buhari is an idiot!
Like if you agree.

Nairaland dumbest!!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't know what to say
you shouldn't have commented
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Gorgon(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
See baba o
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't know what to say
You have mentions to reply. Do the needful.
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by canDy4eva(f): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
elego:
Buhari is an idiot!

Like if you agree.
if u can call Buhari an idiot it means u can call ur fada an idiot. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by skywalker240(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
shove your silly opinion down your ass

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by starboyflight(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
This bamise peters na fool. Go to the village and act like nobody. Are we acting nollywood here? Wetin concern am self?
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by buffalowings4: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
?.

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by madjune(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
I don't know why some people are giving Iyanya attention.
Some girls in his native Calabar don't even know him.
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by lajoshua: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
Kingzulex:
Pls I'm really in need of somebody who'll help me create a blog
ping me on bbm.. my pin is on my signature
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Collins0609(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
D guy na ststue abi na goat kikikikikikikikikikik
opeyemiieblog:
ohhh I think I agree wit u

This Man Can Actually Sound Like All Our Domestic Animals [PICS/VIDEO]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4V7Nokthj8
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Collins0609:
D guy na ststue abi na goat kikikikikikikikikikik
lol..... me set no knw ooo
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Kingzulex: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
lajoshua:

ping me on bbm.. my pin is on my signature
Boss do you mind dropping ur whatsapp digits pls, I deleted my bbm already
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
eezeribe:
bamisepeters, Drinking another person's panadol.

Minding your own Business requires no capital, just start it.

Aproko fan, you are the type that started blogging(sorry copying and pasting) because you heard about LIB.
you can check, i never copy nor paste, i can pick on anybody and write it is my business, i wouldn't say it is my post and not your business to read because i need people like you, in fact your comment means alot to me. Thank you much much.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
starboyflight:
This bamise peters na fool. Go to the village and act like nobody. Are we acting nollywood here? Wetin concern am self?
lol, thank you for calling me a fool, if that will solve his problem he should just try it. Thank you for your comment anyways, it mean much.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
heykims, joey150, Big4wig, megareal, Ekakamba,
eezeribe, skywalker240, starboyflight thank you for your comments, i am grateful you all read and took your time to reply just the same way i took my time to reply iyanya.

With due respect, you shouldn't have taken this post personal, i never wrote something bad about him which i will never do to bring someone down. I just wish you could all understand i was playing with this post as i thought you will just laugh it off, i am sure even if iyanya sees this he will just laugh and that is even if he sees it.

We cannot be serious always. And to the person who said i want to copy LIB, well, copy and pasting is what you know 97% bloggers for as they are about the money, i have been running mine 2yrs+ doing my write-ups and events posts myself and i am not tired. I toil around to get topics and i only did this because it falls in my niche if not i swear i wouldn't.

Seriously, i appreciate your comments, i don't expect favorable comments all day because the ones not favourable are the ones that makes me want to do more to make those with the unfavorable comments to know i can also win them and more people to my side. The essence of blogging is to be viewed, i cannot publish a post and keep it to myself, nairaland is one big tool for any nigerian which i will forever be grateful to seun for creating this platform, lalasticlala and co for great moderation.

Your comments might look unfavorable but i sincerely cherish them, visiting this thread is your business as i will not be happy without your comment, many look forward to just one kind of this comment and they couldn't get it.

I believe in originality, trust me i will never write to pull someone down, i will never copy and paste because i started blogging with the aim of making people happy in their relationship through my counseling and to share in happiness, not for the money many are rushing into blogging for.

Your comments good or otherwise means a whole lot to me, i cherish you poeople, thank you for taking your time and data my bosses. I remain loyal... #proudwriter #proudcounsellor.
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by jezuzboi(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Kingzulex:
Pls I'm really in need of somebody who'll help me create a blog
N15,000
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by jezuzboi(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
bamisepeters:

I just wish you could all understand i was playing with this post as i thought you will just laugh it off, i am sure even if iyanya sees this he will just laugh and that is even if he sees it.
Good to know, cuz I was beginning to wonder.
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by jezuzboi(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
madjune:
I don't know why some people are giving Iyanya attention.
Some girls in his native Calabar don't even know him.
Iwembros!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by CrocodileTears: 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Brilliant letter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery / Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] / Funke Akindele Voted 2016 Most Influential Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.